Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith (43522 Views)

Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say / “I Need A Date, Bills On Me” – Lady Say As She Shares Her Stunning Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by 9jaBloke: 6:12am On Jul 10, 2018
You don't need a prescription to buy a condom. Quit the melodrama and visit ShopRite or any roadside mart.
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Skmoda360(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2018
raph101:
immorality the order of the day! and later we will be praying for God to save Nigeria.
Abeg keep "kweyet".....let's hear word.
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by raph101(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Skmoda360:
Abeg keep "kweyet".....let's hear word.

I know ur type. evil abound with u
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Skmoda360(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2018
raph101:

Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Skmoda360(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2018
raph101:

Evil?....na religious people like you dey fvck toto upandan and coming online to rant immorality like holier than thou....marafvcker kan bayi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Among These Four Pictures? / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.