Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,036 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. (30324 Views)

I Finally Had My First Sex Yesterday / I Had My First Sex Yesterday, Now I'm Having Post-nut Clarity. / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Flamezzz: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Vyntra:

I don't,I have self control
...and you ain't never gon' do it?? grin
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Vyntra(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2018
Flamezzz:
Yes
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by FunnyDude(m): 5:50am On Aug 09, 2018
Flamezzz:

Just tell him not to go and rape underage girl oo..

Because this konji lacks human respect.. LMAO

This kind guy should be watch closely, he might one day secretly lure kids and spoil their innocent due to lack of confidence to approach mature ladies.
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Brunosamel(m): 6:21am On Aug 09, 2018
FunnyDude:
grin Children of God; come closer, I have sweet gist for you. Take your vaseline and tissue paper near you, because my story will make you masturbate if you don't have sexual partner around.... cool

Bleep STORY YESTERNIGHT

....Oh blood of Zacharias! I've heard in the past about how Benue girls Pu.ssy was...Yesterday night I went for one Benue babe i've been eyeing for sometime now..I bought my "Baby Okwu" herbal mixture together with her we went inside my small room grin

We started the first round of sex and I cummed in 15 minutes..We gisted a little..Started second round after thrusting back and forth for like 50 minutes I cummed..No problem we slept off..

Interesting part..Children of God, I can swear with my Nokia phone that "Early Moning Sxx" is the sweetest in this my own life. grin

About 3:30am , I slided my LAMBA from behind, the pu.ssy atmosphere was warmth and ready to take me all in..the sensation is second to none..The pleasure on the slay queen face as if she's crying was my greatest moments..I'm still thrusting back and forth really hard and faster this time because my LAMBA is about 9inch approx...she's enjoying it..praising me like i'm her father...she shouted; "please mess me die, you owns this honeypot."

And as a good-bad guy, I increased my gear to the highest echelon... I used more than an hour ..then I cummed in my CD.

...ROUND 4

After we're done with our 3rd round, she didn't want to go another again..Then I began my teasing.."I sucked her both oranges till like 30minutes non-stop." Not knowing i've awaken the beast in her....

I mean she's freaking HOT this time! she can't resist it any longer ..pulled out the KISS condom and inserted it on me... Imagiing someone that doesn't want to go another was the putting me condom!..Imaine..We began banging real bleeping hard..That her voice is loud, I played my DJ Badoo NON STOP mixtape to cover the noise...After a while she demands riding me like a cowgirl cool

I obeyed as if i'm being remote controlled..This time she's on me, i'm sucking her breast and same time dicking from below..she's going up and down and shouting with great ecstasy of pleasure, I can see it in her face, as she sucked my nipple..I kept doing what I love doing best ,,,sucking her tip, and giving her real hard..All thanks to the BABY OKWU I tooked the night before... We lasted about an hour..Then she cummed on me...

I can't believe i'm the one writing this..But it happens sha

BENUE girls are the best in football match..God punish fulani herdsmen wey wan wipe out these set of creatures.

My major worry was that i'm just sleeping since then...i'm weak, my balls is heavy grin

I can't write now and as a Copywriter, I got orders to complete in next 24hours..I FEAR WOMEN!

I'm your FunnyDude..Big boy with Big God.

you sabi do the thing but thank your God you did Bleep your brain out sex freak.....
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Uberalles: 6:26am On Aug 09, 2018
FunnyDude:
grin Children of God; come closer, I have sweet gist for you. Take your vaseline and tissue paper near you, because my story will make you masturbate if you don't have sexual partner around.... cool

Bleep STORY YESTERNIGHT

....Oh blood of Zacharias! I've heard in the past about how Benue girls Pu.ssy was...Yesterday night I went for one Benue babe i've been eyeing for sometime now..I bought my "Baby Okwu" herbal mixture together with her we went inside my small room grin

We started the first round of sex and I cummed in 15 minutes..We gisted a little..Started second round after thrusting back and forth for like 50 minutes I cummed..No problem we slept off..

Interesting part..Children of God, I can swear with my Nokia phone that "Early Moning Sxx" is the sweetest in this my own life. grin

About 3:30am , I slided my LAMBA from behind, the pu.ssy atmosphere was warmth and ready to take me all in..the sensation is second to none..The pleasure on the slay queen face as if she's crying was my greatest moments..I'm still thrusting back and forth really hard and faster this time because my LAMBA is about 9inch approx...she's enjoying it..praising me like i'm her father...she shouted; "please mess me die, you owns this honeypot."

And as a good-bad guy, I increased my gear to the highest echelon... I used more than an hour ..then I cummed in my CD.

...ROUND 4

After we're done with our 3rd round, she didn't want to go another again..Then I began my teasing.."I sucked her both oranges till like 30minutes non-stop." Not knowing i've awaken the beast in her....

I mean she's freaking HOT this time! she can't resist it any longer ..pulled out the KISS condom and inserted it on me... Imagiing someone that doesn't want to go another was the putting me condom!..Imaine..We began banging real bleeping hard..That her voice is loud, I played my DJ Badoo NON STOP mixtape to cover the noise...After a while she demands riding me like a cowgirl cool

I obeyed as if i'm being remote controlled..This time she's on me, i'm sucking her breast and same time dicking from below..she's going up and down and shouting with great ecstasy of pleasure, I can see it in her face, as she sucked my nipple..I kept doing what I love doing best ,,,sucking her tip, and giving her real hard..All thanks to the BABY OKWU I tooked the night before... We lasted about an hour..Then she cummed on me...

BENUE girls are the best in football match..God punish fulani herdsmen wey wan wipe out these set of creatures.

My major worry was that i'm just sleeping since then...i'm weak, my balls is heavy grin

I can't write now and as a Copywriter, I got orders to complete in next 24hours..I FEAR WOMEN!

What is baby okwu
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by FunnyDude(m): 7:39am On Aug 09, 2018
Uberalles:

What is baby okwu

According to Oxford Dictionary ;

"It's a sex energizer that can makes you go as many round as possible till your partners can longer take it."

Lols

In my own case, I went just 4 times till she ran away. Don't laugh oo.
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by FunnyDude(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Brunosamel:
you sabi do the thing but thank your God you did Bleep your brain out sex freak.....

There is nothing like Sex freak. Is either you have Sex or you don't.
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by PreciousRahl(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2018
FunnyDude:

Bleep STORY YESTERNIGHT

...ROUND 4

Hahahaha �
Re: Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
FunnyDude:

I've given out the free ebook in the group which is REBEL MARKETING STRATEGY. The one I'm dropping soon is not free.
Let me be your ebook cover Designer Please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend / Men And Their Double Standards. / When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.