Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Anioma State And South East Zone - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma State And South East Zone (40413 Views)

Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State / Anioma State & Southeast Comparison: Education, Standard Of Living And Economy / How insecurity worsened in S-East zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Lajet: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
selemempe:
I was being harsh on some folks here....now i see that u played the biggest part in ruining the thread. Let me ask u...wat is the difference between someone from Afikpo and another from Abia state or imo state? Non. But do u think any sane igbo man cares that afikpo is in ebonyi state and not in imo or abia?

Onitsha is already in south east and one with the igbos and u are here simply causing division? How do u think any igboman will support the inclusion of onitsha in anioma state when its obvious that anioma has not accepted their igbo origin. The onitsha village that was founded by bini people is no longer the onitsha of 2018.

This thing u are doing was not why i created this thread. I created this thread to shape opinion about anioma state agitation getting the backing of se leaders in exchange that when created it would be part of south east. How then do u think any se leader will support an anioma state that wants to carve out onitsha into the hands of people who have not ALL agreed their igbo origin. U are just bringing division bro... nothing else...and it seems u are doing it on purpose.

The only way onitsha being included in a proposed Anioma state for the south east zone is if it would be pre-agreed that onitsha would be the capital of Anioma state.

That is however costly as Asaba already has the necessary govt buildings to be the state capital. Which means onitsha in anioma is most likely not going to get enough backing. And no...its not entirely up to onitsha folks to decide. Onitsha has just one senator..the rest of south east has 14. They wont back anioma state with an onitsha in it that wont be the capital

Onitsha was not founder by Benin people. Is Eze Chima igbo name or Benin name

2 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
ANOTHER ONE IS UKWU ANI.

UKWU IS BIG OR ISI ALA AS PREFERED IN SE.

HOW A PERSON CAN ACCEPT BEING FROM UKWU ANI, MEANING ISI ALA AND SAY HE IS FROM BENIN SHOWS DEMENTIA.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lajet:

Onitsha was not founder by Benin people. Is Eze Chima igbo name or Benin name
noted again and corrected. I dont know onitsha origin...only them know
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Now I see ikennaob. So what's ya p. Is it that Onitsha is in anambra or that u want it in anioma. What is ur problem. Afta what I told u. U went ahead and did what's ya mind. Causing trouble so that the whole nairaland will see abi. Thank you very much
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna. Do you see that u are the one bringing division here
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

I can care less about this long epistle of wailing.

All I'm going to say, the land is theirs and the onitsha people are the only ones that have the right to decide where they want to go. The rest of una do not!!!

Finally, I don't recall any anioma that asked you to open this topic. You decided to open this topic and gave your miserable, worthless, piece of shits brethrens space to insult, ridicule and belittle Anioma. So I don't give two fucking bleeps any shit coming out of your miserable mouth about division.

You Anambra people are disgusting as bleeps. The worst SE Igbos out there. Middle fingers to you pigs and I'm not sorry about that shit.

UNFORTUNATELY FOR U, THAT ANAMBRA PEOPLE INCLUDE NDI-ONITSHA.

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
See this people.

Onitsha says their origin in Edo; the rest of them want to tell them their origins.

See craziness. Tufiakwa
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
It seems u are the one dragging them. Ikenna
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:
See this people.

Onitsha says their origin in Edo; the rest of them want to tell them their origins.

See craziness. Tufiakwa

COME AND TAKE ONITSHA?

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
ONITSHA ARE IGBO PEOPLE WITH NO DIRECT LINK TO BENIN.

YEAH, WE HAVE BENIN MIGRANTS LEAVING IN ONITSHA, JUST AS U HAVE IGBO MIGRANT LEAVING IN BENIN.

THAT IS AS FAR AS IT GOES.

THEY ARE WIDE APART AS ENGLAND IS TO FRANCE.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer6F:
ANOTHER ONE IS UKWU ANI.

UKWU IS BIG OR ISI ALA AS PREFERED IN SE.

HOW A PERSON CAN ACCEPT BEING FROM UKWU ANI, MEANING ISI ALA AND SAY HE IS FROM BENIN SHOWS DEMENTIA.

UKWU is waist...ani lower part of waist....Ukwu ani....dats Benin root.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

grin
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
selemempe:
first of all am from enugu state...2nd i have not said nor done anything to warrant the insults u just posted here so am going to report it to hide.

3rdly is i dont care if onitsha is anioma or anambra...so long as its in south east. 4th..i am a core igbo thinker and strategist who only thinks of igbo igbo igbo in all i do and i opened this thread to get my people's support for one more south east state from the ss axis. I didnt do it so u can insult me or anybody else...if u cant do that then maybe leave the thread bro.

ABEG NO REPORT AM.

WE NEED TO DISCUSS AND EDUCATE HIM, THEY LEARNT ALOT OF NONSENSE FROM THE MINORITIES SURROUNDING THEIR LAND.

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
selemempe:
noted again and corrected. I dont know onitsha origin...only them know

you are getting on many nerves here....u should have created a thread about a village in Enugu and leave anioma whether na ukwu ani alone coz they are not igbos...
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
Now I see ikennaob. So what's ya p. Is it that Onitsha is in anambra or that u want it in anioma. What is ur problem. Afta what I told u. U went ahead and did what's ya mind. Causing trouble so that the whole nairaland will see abi. Thank you very much

Hell yeah I brought them into this conversation. Since your monkey asses wanted to use them as shield to insult Anioma. Of course, I went and got their opinion on this conversation.

I don't give a fucking Bleep how other nairaland views this. You Anambra people have repeatedly bullied other SE Igbos on this forum and not giving a rat ass how much your disgracing yourselves. Even when I and other Aniomas on this thread tried to dissociate you lots poor behaviors, you lots continued your poor pathetic social skills by insulting us without yet again "caring how other nairaland views it". Unlike other SE Igbos whom you guys bully all over this fucking forum, Aniomas ain't them. y'all bastards met your match. I have zero problem acting as despicable as you lots.

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

you are getting on many nerves here....u should have created a thread about a village in Enugu and leave anioma whether na ukwu ani alone coz they are not igbos...
yes ....u too are not igbo...wat happened to ur reelectbuhari handle?
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

IGBO UKWU, ANAMBRA STATE. grin grin grin grin
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer6F:

IGBO UKWU, ANAMBRA STATE. grin grin grin grin

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Hell yeah I brought them into this conversation. Since your monkey asses wanted to use them as shield to insult Anioma. Of course, I went and got their opinion on this conversation.

I don't give a fucking Bleep how other nairaland views this. You Anambra people have repeatedly bullied other SE Igbos on this forum and not giving a rat ass how much your disgracing yourselves. Even when I and other Aniomas on this thread tried to dissociate you lots poor behaviors, you lots continued your poor pathetic social skills by insulting us without yet again "caring how other nairaland views it". Unlike other SE Igbos whom you guys bully all over this fucking forum, Aniomas ain't them. y'all bastards met your match. I have zero problem acting as despicable as you lots.
guy take a chill pill and stop littering my thread...am not from anambra...am enugu.. the fight here is that u want onitsha in any proposed anioma state isnt it?

How do u plan on convincing se stake holders to go for that.

From shots u posted here its clear that onitsha folks dont agitate to be carved out of anambra....so how will u convince anybody in se to go for it...by insults?
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
selemempe:
yes ....u too are not igbo...wat happened to ur reelectbuhari handle?

I always neglect this accusations coz I don't know how to defend what I know nothing about........stop pushing me to the wall.....

I have tried to make my verbal missiles to the lost Benin tribe alone....
I don't want to have issues with my fellow igbos....

Biko be guided accordingly....

igbo bu ofu.....but anioma are not igbos.....

they should go and ask oba ovoranmwem about their history.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

really. Who insulted anioma?.I don't even understand u self. Is it that Onitsha is in anambra is the p. Or that Onitsha are not igbos is the p or that the anambrarian disregards other igbo states or that Onitsha should be anioma. Or that all the ezechime clan should be in anioma state. Which one abeg. Ikenna.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
selemempe:
guy take a chill pill and stop littering my thread...am not from anambra...am enugu.. the fight here is that u want onitsha in any proposed anioma state isnt it?

How do u plan on convincing se stake holders to go for that.

From shots u posted here its clear that onitsha folks dont agitate to be carved out of anambra....so how will u convince anybody in se to go for it...by insults?

I made a statement that Anioma territory all over the country, onitsha included, is proposed as Anioma state. Your worthless brethrens took it upon themselves to start insulting Anioma.
Even when mentioned that the choice is ONITSHA peeps, not the rest of SE; and their choice be it Anioma or Anambra, it's fine your goats of brethrens took upon themselves to continue belittling Anioma.

And you mean the lot that mentioned whether they are carved to Anioma, they don't care or mind unlike what your miserable goats of brethren's screeched all over this thread about us. By the looks of it, they have zero problem with being included in Anioma state.

Lastly, do Aniomas every fucking where a favour and stop talking about us. You SE people go and fix your fucking self first instead of opening threads every fucking day talking about us. Don't support us, we don't care.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

lol. Julius this one pass u. Ur Google translator didn't get it right. Hohoho
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
really. Who insulted anioma?.I don't even understand u self. Is it that Onitsha is in anambra is the p. Or that Onitsha are not igbos is the p or that the anambrarian disregards other igbo states or that Onitsha should be anioma. Or that all the ezechime clan should be in anioma state. Which one abeg. Ikenna.

Ohhhh arisebull, ombulabala or whatever the goat calls himself, hammer6f and juliusmalemma are South Africa abi.

Take your blind ass of my mentions
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
[s]
Ikenna0b:

Ohhhh arisebull, ombulabala or whatever the goat calls himself, hammer6f and juliusmalemma are South Africa abi.

Take your blind ass of my mentions
[/s]

Bia mechionu and sit down.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

Bia mechionu and sit down.

Bleep off
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please ikenna stop all this insult please. Am tired. It seems that u are the one causing trouble here. If ur anioma state don't want to be part of the se. Good and fine. Stay in ss. Simple and short. Anioma. An igbo word that means. Good land.. I ave told u. U think the ezechime clan whw
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ezechima clan is not the whole onitsha.

Tiny clan, not even up to a village.

Any idiot want to drag a state and carry Igbo people land over Eze Chima.

Ikenna Ndi-ara
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please ikenna stop all this insult please. Am tired. It seems that u are the one causing trouble here. If ur anioma state don't want to be part of the se. Good and fine. Stay in ss. Simple and short. Anioma. An igbo word that means. Good land.. I ave told u. U think the ezechime clan where the only one that once lived side by side with bini. My ancestor ezeaja also left presents day delta state and guess where we are in abia state. So no be only u. Eddah. Item ahafia left.. Do u know that some of u people in Delta also came from oba. Obosi. Ogbaru. Akwukwu igbo awka etiti. Etc to delta state in anambra state. Itz called reverse migration. Stop all this insult

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply)

Rivers Releases Judith Amaechiā€™s Condolence Visit Photo / Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) / 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.