Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money (683 Views)

Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money by Joelsblog(m): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
A Nigerian twitter user, @blessberrie shared a shocking story of how she saved N500,000 from the monthly allowance her husband gave her and gave it to him when he needed some money, only to be faced with a brand new solar powered generator later that day!

It seems piggy Bank is the way forward as a young Facebook slay queen saved 108k from her piggy bank for 2 months read here--https://www.nairaland.com/4606553/nigerian-lady-opens-piggy-bank

Source: https://joelsblog.com.ng/lady-surprise-her-husband-with-n500000-saved-up-from-the-monthly-allowance-he-gave-her-see-what-happened-next/

Re: Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money by Joelsblog(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lalasticlala please sorry ni

Mynd44
Re: Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money by theophorus(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Instead make the guy put the money for better investment na Solar-generator He go dey buy... Well since me I don't know how rich the guy is, let me kuku ma reserve my comment.
Re: Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money by Donald95(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
She is an Asset
Re: Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money by Donald95(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
theophorus:
Instead make the guy put the money for better investment na Solar-generator He go dey buy... Well since me I don't know how rich the guy is, let me kuku ma reserve my comment.

The Moral lesson there is that Women should be Odozi akụ Not Ori akụ( Wife not Slay queen )
Re: Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money by Noise4maker(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
This must be an Igbo girl...
The can give you anything you want, without asking.
Re: Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money by delugajackson: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Only a wise woman can do this.

The slay queens we have now would rather use your money to buy Mary Kay, IMAN cosmetics and other irrelevant facial accessories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money by NOC1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
theophorus:

When did they employ you as there financial manager?
My NEED might be your WANT, respect people with their options, dont assume we share same problem.
Re: Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
NOC1:

My NEED might be your WANT, respect people with their options, dont assume we share same problem.

Respect smiley
Re: Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
NOC1:

Respect sir smiley
Re: Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money by Iamgrey5(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is wonderful

Very impressive!

Still, how did the husband give her so much in such a short time (Six months) I believe since the beginning year as she stated.
Re: Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money by collinsfhk(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
theophorus:

See ur reasoning! Do u know he it he spends for fuel. PHCN wahala is frustrating dear
Re: Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money by milemimi93(m): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Wow! Wow! Where can we find this kind of woman ?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Curves And Cleavage As She Relaxes In Bed In Her Unde / Why Do Women Have A Very Big Tongue Especially During Action. / Chioma Breaks Up With Davido (can't Still Believe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.