Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,436 members, 7,839,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking (1068 Views)

As A Lesbian How Would You React When A Stupid Man Is Eyeing Your Lesbian Lover? / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? / See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by omgvoices: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2022
A photo of one lady who has her boyfriend’s number saved as ‘stupid Man’ has sparked some controversies online with varying opinions online.

The photo which seems to have been taken inside a public transport by one curious passenger when he saw the name saved Stupid Man.

The young lady held the phone close to her ear so she could hear him well and that was when it was spotted that she saved his name as ‘Stupid Man.’

The man broke the news on Twitter writing, ”God abeg.”

And that raised some sorts of reactions online;

@Erlohim wrote; Any man wey toast this one, him first assignment Na to change that phone screen

@Tanibuife; It’s good, some men deserve this treatment, how will you be toasting me and be shouting? Sir calm down

@gooner_african; My ex saved one mans number as useless man, apparently the man was kn**king her uselessly. Even sent her a text one time “come over let me leave you useless”

@iam49beatz_; fear who no fear woman

@JohnofAfrica; The funniest part be say this “Stupid Man” will still be charged and still pay valentine bill……my specie konji no go kill us

@ZikoOfEssos; This is how they save your name so they don’t have to explain to the other guy. You can’t tell me nothing.

Check the photo yourself and draw your own conclusion;
https://esiama.com/lady-saves-boyfriends-contact-as-stupid-man-and-that-gets-people-online-talking/
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2022
She might just be kidding tho.. undecided
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by MufasaLion: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2022
Now, my heart is beating so fast because I don't know what Gal Gadot saved my contact as.

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by Nonexisting: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Simps, don't mind the stupid blogger. He only wants to discourage you people from loving your girlfriends. Please keep up with the good work of taking good care of the pussies we fucck because we can't do without you people's help. Thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2022
That stupid man might be the one knacking her puzzy recklessly. So you the 'simp boyfriend' won't have to suspect. Fear women!
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2022
Lol grin grin grin
E choke cheesy
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by toujurs: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
A female friend of mine has saved a guy name as mumu. I really scolded her, when she showed me, So because a man you don't like , is coming after you professing love. You decided to start treating him like a fool, she takes money from this guy, Any ways i even blame the guy, for being desperate. This same lady now will meet a guy that will give her same treatment and she will come out screaming all men are scum, but when a lady does her. We all cool abi
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2022
toujurs:
A female friend of mine has saved a guy name as mumu. I really scolded her, when she showed me, So because a man you don't like , is coming after you professing love. You decided to start treating him like a fool, she takes money from this guy, Any ways i even blame the guy, for being desperate. This same lady now will meet a guy that will give her same treatment and she will come out screaming all men are scum, but when a lady does her. We all cool abi
This your comment makes no sense tho.. cheesy
Why does it sound weird tho.. cheesy
How many times have you seen women saying the bolded undecided
Your story swf eh... cheesy
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by toujurs: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This your comment makes no sense tho.. cheesy
Why does it sound weird tho.. cheesy
How many times have you seen women saying the bolded undecided
Your story swf eh... cheesy
Are you kidding me, Most comments you type here, are out of past misery you went through in a relationship, Most ladies say it. Like a bleeting goat.
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by Boogyman557: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by odinson1(m): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2022
H
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by odinson1(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=odinson1 post=109945955][/quote]
Ooh that was you? cheesy
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:30am On Feb 04, 2022
toujurs:
Are you kidding me, Most comments you type here, are out of past misery you went through in a relationship, Most ladies say it. Like a bleeting goat.
But yours sounds weird tho.. cheesy
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by Haakeem(m): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2022
The moniker above me is a psychopath.

Don't take any of her violent comment serious.

She is'nt worth it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by Haakeem(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2022

Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by Goldbw122(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Fear the other gender
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by Goldbw122(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2022
omgvoices:
A photo of one lady who has her boyfriend’s number saved as ‘stupid Man’ has sparked some controversies online with varying opinions online.

The photo which seems to have been taken inside a public transport by one curious passenger when he saw the name saved Stupid Man.

The young lady held the phone close to her ear so she could hear him well and that was when it was spotted that she saved his name as ‘Stupid Man.’

The man broke the news on Twitter writing, ”God abeg.”

And that raised some sorts of reactions online;

@Erlohim wrote; Any man wey toast this one, him first assignment Na to change that phone screen

@Tanibuife; It’s good, some men deserve this treatment, how will you be toasting me and be shouting? Sir calm down

@gooner_african; My ex saved one mans number as useless man, apparently the man was kn**king her uselessly. Even sent her a text one time “come over let me leave you useless”

@iam49beatz_; fear who no fear woman

@JohnofAfrica; The funniest part be say this “Stupid Man” will still be charged and still pay valentine bill……my specie konji no go kill us

@ZikoOfEssos; This is how they save your name so they don’t have to explain to the other guy. You can’t tell me nothing.

Check the photo yourself and draw your own conclusion;
https://esiama.com/lady-saves-boyfriends-contact-as-stupid-man-and-that-gets-people-online-talking/
The man will be spending hell on the girl that is when sometimes when I want to spend on girl I will just look at like why not just do something for your family, parents rather than using the money on top someone that will insult you for doing good for her... Na so we see am ooo
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by Premiumwriter: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
Now, my heart is beating so fast because I don't know what Gal Gadot saved my contact as.

grin grin grin
as SPAM

1 Like

Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by Savedday: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by okoroemeka(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin
I don't care if you save my contact as Billy goat as long as i have access to the pvssy,I don't care
Re: Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking by MufasaLion: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
okoroemeka:
I don't care if you save my contact as Billy goat as long as i have access to the pvssy,I don't care

Billy The Goat!

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

8 Things That Can Go Wrong During Sex / Las Las Virtual Na Scam / After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.