Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2757 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by SteveOfu: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
what is that one thing you miss about your Ex?
Me:
I miss his intelligent personality, communication skills, Monthly alowwee, and his big you know wink, so caring, lovely and friendly but I definitely knew that I can't marry him bcuz he doesn't share the same faith and believe with me so we had to path ways even though non of us is happy about it till date but I've moved on

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by IamPlato(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
You Be Mumu... The Only Thing You Miss About Him Is The Allowee And Big Dick...

8 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by SteveOfu: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
You have comprehension issue, dem fence your eyes is that all I wrote, retard
IamPlato:
You Be Mumu... The Only Thing You Miss About Him Is The Allowee And Big Dick...

3 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by SweetPreeq(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
She loved doggy so much

I miss her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by IamPlato(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
SteveOfu:
You have comprehension issue, dem fence your eyes is that all I wrote, retard
your Head Is Full Of Gas

8 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by SteveOfu: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
And you yours with air tongue
IamPlato:
your Head Is Full Of Gas

4 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Leoniine(f): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
not my ex, but ... so many things... the ethereal connection especially...

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by donbachi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
why should I miss my primary school...I've gone pass there..been there,done dat.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by pryme(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
SteveOfu:
Me:
I miss his intelligent personality, communication skills, Monthly alowwee, and his big you know wink, so caring, lovely and friendly but I definitely knew that[b] I can't marry him bcuz he doesn't share the same faith [/b]and believe with me so we had to path ways even though non of us is happy about it till date but I've moved on

Let me guess Christian vs Muslim?

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
I miss his lies!! He can lie ehh
Thank goodness i got to know on time!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by meobizy(f): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
If I missed anything me and her will remain together.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Officialgarri: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
I miss the way she fights me all the time. I've not seen anyone to punch in the last 3 years and no one to slap me angry

If you are very stubborn girl who won't stand my annoying ass, who can shout back at me, who can go into her room to wear trouser so she can fight me... Kindly send me PM. I'm ready for you angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by udoakwa(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
what i miss about that girl= nagging, unnecessary suspicions n trouble... she couldn't even stand me on bed so there is nothing to miss mbok
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
SteveOfu:
Me:
I miss his intelligent personality, communication skills, Monthly alowwee, and his big you know wink, so caring, lovely and friendly but I definitely knew that I can't marry him bcuz he doesn't share the same faith and believe with me so we had to path ways even though non of us is happy about it till date but I've moved on
But you're a guy naa
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Edyice: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
M
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Ayt27(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
I really can't point to it
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Quality20(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
SteveOfu:
Me:
so sad ur relationship ended that way, but don't u miss his bedmatics skills more than d allowance
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by skywalker240(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Still Bleep¡ng her till date grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by AstroG: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Are you suppose to miss ur vomit undecided??
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by noah24(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Absolutely nothing ���
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by hkidola00(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
skywalker240:
Still Bleep¡ng her till date grin
is she in a very very serious relationship
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by skywalker240(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
hkidola00:
is she in a very very serious relationship
i dont know, neither do i care grin

To Me she ex, To Her,.... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by SteveOfu: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
That hw u fail exam, simple question o
donbachi:
why should I miss my primary school...I've gone pass there..been there,done dat.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by SteveOfu: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
No
pryme:

Let me guess Christian vs Muslim?
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by pryme(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
SteveOfu:
No

I don't want to believe it involves 2 Christian churches
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by SteveOfu: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Obviously
pryme:

I don't want to believe it involves 2 Christian churches
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by pryme(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
SteveOfu:
Obviously

you guys made a mountain out of a mole hill, you guys are not bonded by any church, you only allow yourselves to be.
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by fykes(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
No exes... I still do dem all

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Esomchi800(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
I guess I miss her voice
that's all coz she is stingy anyhow
only girl wen dey receive salary every month and still dey depend on me to make her hair,buy her clothes and buy her drugs and still give her money to eat
That was our major reason for break up sha
I can't stand such attitude
though say na me even dey teach her styles for bed
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by MrCuteAndLoaded: 12:08am On Mar 25, 2021
SteveOfu:
Me:

God forbid! its a shame that op could still be thinking about an ex in that manner. It shows u r not over her yet and as the saying goes, the best way to get over an ex is to get under so many babes. My new babe makes my ex look like grandma. Anytime I think of my ex is when im sucking the huge bobbie of my new babe compared to hers that looks like fried egg with 2 ofios on top
Re: What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by SteveOfu: 5:36am On Mar 26, 2021
MrCuteAndLoaded:

God forbid! its a shame that op could still be thinking about an ex in that manner. It shows u r not over her yet and as the saying goes, the best way to get over an ex is to get under so many babes. My new babe makes my ex look like grandma. Anytime I think of my ex is when im sucking the huge bobbie of my new babe compared to hers that looks like fried egg with 2 ofios on top
undecided
MrCuteAndLoaded:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like To Apologize At Night? / Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge / Please How Do I Get This Virginity Certificate In Nigeria? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.