Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Help A Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Sister (1945 Views)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. / I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister by Nancyamakaeze1: 1:29am On Jul 10, 2018
Good morning everyone... plz help.. am a graduate, searching for a job, after attending interview, the next is d BOSS...( meet me in my hotel, if u really care for d job) plz, is there any other way, to go about it without c*x...? cus am tired of interview.... have encountered it up to 6times.... Advice plz...
Re: Help A Sister by milemimi93(m): 2:09am On Jul 10, 2018
Don't go to a hotel.
If he can't offer you a job without having a taste of your cooch then such job isn't meant for you.

Don't be tired of job interviews. Keep trying.

Nothing comes easy.

Best of luck

8 Likes

Re: Help A Sister by Fadiga24(m): 2:14am On Jul 10, 2018
This is where you decide your destiny whether you'll be a prostitute or a righteous woman

3 Likes

Re: Help A Sister by dingbang(m): 6:01am On Jul 10, 2018
Once he starts having sex with you, that's what he will always do until he sacks you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Sister by chinchonglee(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2018
better go n f*uck him...
nd earn a living

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Sister by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Connection is the best. Find some connections and you won't experience this, its survival of the fittest dear.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister by milemimi93(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2018
Colourich:
Connection is the best. Find some connections and you won't experience this, its survival of the fittest dear.

At the process of finding connections they will still ask for her cooch..
Re: Help A Sister by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:

Your attention seeking is absolutely appalling.
Re: Help A Sister by milemimi93(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2018
Colourich:
Your attention seeking is absolutely appalling.

Whatever that means
Re: Help A Sister by Angy55(f): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:

You've said it all. It's not easy.

To the OP don't sleep with him. A job meant for you would come, do your best get down on your knees and pray to God. One day He's going to pick your call. Patience should be your watch word.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister by AJIKOLA: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2018
chinchonglee:
better go n f*uck him...

nd earn a living

U know what some people here on nairaland are just shitholes .
Can't you give a reasonable advice for once .
Re: Help A Sister by milemimi93(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2018
When a prostitute here quotes a guy it's cool.

But when a guy quotes a prostitute (dirty one at that) he's been tagged "attention seeker"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Sister by chinchonglee(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2018
AJIKOLA:

mumu...weda u advice her or not, she's still gonna Bleep dat man... she jst came here to exhibit dat normal hypocrisy always displayed by most naija gals...
Re: Help A Sister by AJIKOLA: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2018
chinchonglee:

mumu...weda u advice her or not, she's still gonna Bleep dat man... she jst came here to exhibit dat normal hypocrisy always displayed by most naija gals...

Since you know that. Do you have to make unreasonable comments . Am sure if you are in that BOSS position ,you would do the same cuz you believe all naija girls would do that
Re: Help A Sister by chinchonglee(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
AJIKOLA:

Since you know that. Do you have to make unreasonable comments . Am sure if you are in that BOSS position ,you would do the same cuz you believe all naija girls would do that
and wat's unreasonable abt d comment...

abi u jst felt like saying trash jst to show dat u re "reasonable"...
Re: Help A Sister by MrCork: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Angy55:

To the OP don't sleep with him. A job meant for you would come, do your best get down on your knees and pray to God. One day He's going to pick your call. Patience should be your watch word.

angry
Re: Help A Sister by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:

Whatever that means
You sure as hell know what I mean, I can see you've taken a liking to me.
Re: Help A Sister by MrCork: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Angy55:

Patience? ...she should wait 100 years? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister by MrCork: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nancyamakaeze1:
Good morning everyone... plz help.. am a graduate, searching for a job, after attending interview, the next is d BOSS...( meet me in my hotel, if u really care for d job) plz, is there any other way, to go about it without c*x...? cus am tired of interview.... have encountered it up to 6times.... Advice plz...

..sweery ignore them .....are u lightskin? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Poor peasants everywhere undecided
Re: Help A Sister by milemimi93(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Colourich:

lipsrsealed
Colourich:
Re: Help A Sister by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
AJIKOLA:

My nigga can't take it anymore grin grin
Re: Help A Sister by Cholls(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
OfficialDad:
Poor peasants everywhere undecided

Re: Help A Sister by AJIKOLA: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Admin401:
My nigga can't take it anymore grin grin

Abeg these people dem be vagabonds grin grin grin
Re: Help A Sister by AJIKOLA: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
chinchonglee:

and wat's unreasonable abt d comment...

abi u jst felt like saying trash jst to show dat u re "reasonable"...

And just because you are "unreasonable" doesn't make everybody same. You and I are different. And that's where you are getting it wrong.
Re: Help A Sister by youcanmakeit: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
At least you're a lady, and you have pus*y to offer in order to get the job.. So many men have gone for hundreds of interviews, but they were never called back simply because they don't have pus*y and boobs. Some times I envy women embarassed
Re: Help A Sister by AJIKOLA: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
youcanmakeit:
At least you're a lady, and you have pus*y to offer in order to get the job.. So many men have gone for hundreds of interviews, but they were never called back simply because they don't have pus*y and boobs. Some times I envy women embarassed

Wetin this one dy talk

Re: Help A Sister by chinchonglee(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
AJIKOLA:

And just because you are "unreasonable" doesn't make everybody same. You and I are different. And that's where you are getting it wrong.
wild thoughts
Re: Help A Sister by ExplicitConect: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2018
Why not start a business
Nancyamakaeze1:
Re: Help A Sister by charlito94(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nancyamakaeze1:
What did u study n wheres ur current location

(1) (Reply)

My Sex Adventures With Corpers / Grab These Cheap Affordable Lands Around Abuja For Future Project ! / Nothing Left For Me Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.