Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,177 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. (4204 Views)

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by glad7: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
What could be her reason for this act? Please tell me.
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tell her come wth her mum or dad next time.

Are you okay with that??

Potential rapist
Paxie55 dande coman see ur guy oo gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Jayjezey: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
glad7:

What kind of a question is this?? Are u trying to say u dunno the reason why??. Mods please delete this fvcking thread

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
ProfDview1:
Tell her come wth her mum or dad next time.

Are you okay with that??

Potential rapist

Paxie55 dande coman see ur guy oo gringringrin
How is he a potential rapist?

You should learn how to pass your message across in a matured manner without sounding stupid.

19 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
glad7:

So you're not thinking about this extended lock down
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by aaking(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
glad7:

She comes with other means nothing except you have hidden or evil agenda grin grin grin
Guy enter frdship b4 thinking of any other nonsense thought
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by mickykhe(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
She no trust herself to resist u, not just saying NO to u and she is trying to save her womanhood from destruction.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by lilfort(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
glad7:
She dey see u as a man dat cant resist kongi
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by saintvc(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
where two or more are gathered in my name, I am there in their midst
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by mofeoluwadassah: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
She wants you to knack the two of them ni cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Stacyomolola(f): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
She doesnt trust u by the way, why do u have a problem with her coming along with her friend if u dont have any hidden motive
Tho for me, i had rather not go visiting than visit with a friend.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Erediauwa:
How is he a potential rapist?

You should learn how to pass your message across in a matured manner without sounding stupid.

U r so foolish and mumuric

I was only joking wit dt and dts y I put this emoji grin

Don't be a simp
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
ProfDview1:

U r so foolish and mumuric

I was only joking wit dt and dts y I put this emoji grin

Don't be a simp
Only a fool will reply this way...

Always attributing everything to jokes..

8 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
smart women are getting wiser and wiser by the day, as them boys are using upgraded tricks to try to mount/fukc them...lol!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Phenomenal16(f): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sense will not kill that babe
I think I love her already
Men always looking for opportunity to straff,,,some shaa
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Sense will not kill that babe
I think I love her already
Men always looking for opportunity to straff,,,some shaa
Hello Phenomenal,
Please, in all honesty, what is a straff?
Or what is straff??
Is it like a piece of clothing mothers use to strap their kids to their backs?
That word is new to us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
she is protecting her kpekus from being terrorised grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by itsme01: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
cool

Simply start making her friends uncomfortable by drawing a line, kiss her in their presence , go for a hug, do some grabbing

Simple scenario, they come in, you offer them drinks or anything to make them comfortable, give them some entertainments, talk and gist with them highlighting you girlfriend's beauty, your love for her and why you genuinely like her, try seat close to her and get comfy giving contacts, hands around her , a little silly whisper to her hears all in slow succession all move in 1 hour or more

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Joshforeal: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Stacyomolola:
She doesnt trust u by the way, why do u have a problem with her coming along with her friend if u dont have any hidden motive
Gal u beautiful. You can come along with all your family as long as I can see your fine self. tongue
Stacyomolola:
Gal u beautiful. You can come along with all your family as long as I can see your fine self.
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Phenomenal16(f): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
post=88442496:

Hello Phenomenal,
Or what is straff??
That word is new to us!
Is nairalander bleepers club language.... Infact is their national anthem
Be careful if u don't want this @ pic

1 Like

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Is nairalander bleepers club language.... Infact is their national anthem
Be careful if u don't want this @ pic
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by pizzzy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Next time she brings her friend or sister around politely tell her that if been alone with a man (you) is not in her character then she should leave and never return

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by seanwilliam(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tell it straight on phone never to come with a friend...and if she dare you, when they come, jejely tell them you are about to go out, or better still invite your friends to keep the other girl's company

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Ihatefeminist: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
guy, forget that girl.
I hate girls wey too dey play smart sad
She no wan Bleep so leave am.
I hope you never spend money on am?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Agberooo: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

Simply start making her friends uncomfortable by drawing a line, kiss her in their presence , go for a hug, do some grabbing

Simple scenario, they come in, you offer them drinks or anything to make them comfortable, give them some entertainments, talk and gist with them highlighting you girlfriend's beauty, your love for her and why you genuinely like her, try seat close to her and get comfy giving contacts, hands around her , a little silly whisper to her hears all in slow succession all move in 1 hour or more

[/s]
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Agberooo: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
post=88443342:
[/s]
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by glad7: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
I have never met a woman in my life and will not till marriage. She knows this, why then her concern. I have not asked her for sex, and will not.
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Agberooo: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
post=88442496:

Hello Phenomenal,
Or what is straff??
That word is new to us!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Thermodynamics(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Stacyomolola:

That's not you on your DP
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Probably she is not feeling safe or she doesn't want to feel assaulted. I mean some guys will just start touching some girls inappropriately or start pressuring them to do what they don't want too.
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:50am On Apr 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
Tell it straight on phone never to come with a friend...and if she dare you, when they come, jejely tell them you are about to go out, or better still invite your friends to keep the other girl's company
If she ask for a good reason and what's wrong with her sister/friend
Re: This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:53am On Apr 15, 2020
pizzzy:
Next time she brings her friend or sister around politely tell her that if been alone with a man (you) is not in her character then she should leave and never return
If I should replace the girl, I will reply that his statement isn't polite and what's the big idea of not letting her stick around my side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Wife’s Mother And Her Friend Are Having My Babies / Look at what I am getting my lover this Christmas / Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.