Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Nothing Left For Me Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Left For Me Again (1948 Views)

Help Needed Only Ending Of This Month Is Left For I And My Family / A Married Woman Invited Another Man To Satisfy Her When Her Husband Left For Wor / My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Left For Me Again by Slimslimqq: 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
on Monday morning, my life crashed totally. seriously I don't think there's any hope again.

despite all the difficulties I have been facing for over a year, I still always had hope for a better life someday.

I am not supposed to write this anymore, but I felt someone might need my story to learn a lesson or two in the future.

am still young though, but I think I have to give up on life.

I was robbed off my phone on Monday
and that same Monday the bus I use to feed my self and family knocked down...

I have lost all my means of livelihood.
To buy a new engine will cost me 180k, pls were do I get that from?

I swear I am not fit to be the house leader, am a total failure.

I saw my mom weep because of what happened to me on Monday, she couldn't stand my tears also.

I swear i have failed, I don't deserve to live.

I will sell what is left off the bus and give the money to my mom to take care of herself and my kid.

life is very unfair to me..

if anyone can buy the faulty bus, am ready to sell off at any fair price, I have nothing to lose again.
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by chatinent: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
What's your location?
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Xenry: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Damn it! Life no balance. Sorry bro, e go better!
But try and ask that girl that you helped the other day what's up, she may have teamed up with her yahoo bf to work against you.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Slimslimqq: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
chatinent:
What's your location?
yaba Lagos bro
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Xenry: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
You need to talk to that girl. She may have been working against you. Something is really spiritual about this. I have a friend who have experienced bad luck after his encounter with a random girl. He recently lost his two expensive phones, he claimed they disappeared from his pockets.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by chatinent: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Slimslimqq:
yaba Lagos bro

Very far.
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Slimslimqq: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
Xenry:
You need to talk to that girl. She may have been working against you. Something is really spiritual about this. I have a friend who have experienced bad luck after his encounter with a random girl. He recently lost his two expensive phones, he claimed they disappeared from his pockets.
why? because I helped her? between all this bad luck has been happening before i met her
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
Looks like your stepmom did not only take your virginity but also took your originality. You have two options. You may need to consult the sorcerers to help you summon & beg her ghost. And, you may go for a deliverance @MFM. I will advise you choose the latter angry

Problems no dey finish,,,, but your own don pass weytin Mods fit handle.

Ire ooo
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Slimslimqq: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Looks like your stepmom did not only take your virginity but also took your originality. I would advise you go, with your village elders, to beg her @ her graveyardangry
I have no reason to beg her, I will make sure her children pays for everything happening to me. I have nothing lose again except my life.
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I have no reason to beg her, I will make sure her children pays for everything happening to me. I have nothing lose again except my life.

Your death would bring no honour. It would only be a loss & a coward act. Go to MFM for a deliverance, bro.

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Slimslimqq: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Your death would bring no honour. It would only be a loss & a coward act. Go to MFM for a deliverance, bro.
so we're is the honor if I can't even take care of my kid? what's the honor if I can't sustain my family? what's the honor if everything I invest on keep crashing while am alive? whats the honor if my mom see my situation and starts crying? bro, u don't know what am feeling? I can't even afford my kid school fees, he was sent home on that same Monday because I haven't paid his balance, it was my mom and baby mama who paid for it, is that not a shame? bro, I am even in debts, I am being threatened with prison if I don't pay, so pls what's the honor with all these shame?

and businesses keep failing. I have fasted and prayed, what else can I do? I am starting to doubt if God exists because I have worked and prayed but I am not getting results
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by falcon01: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
wait fess!! so You mean these few Inconvenience that happened broke you?? Man you are weak!! if I tell you a story you'd Thank God for every single breath you take! I know how it feels to be broken, I know depression. Dude Man the f up.

modified: is there something I'm not saying?? I'm seeing some weird comments and cant find anything related to it in the post!

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by johnpaschal(m): 2:31am On Mar 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:
on Monday morning, my life crashed totally. seriously I don't think there's any hope again.

despite all the difficulties I have been facing for over a year, I still always had hope for a better life someday.

I am not supposed to write this anymore, but I felt someone might need my story to learn a lesson or two in the future.

I saw my mom weep because of what happened to me on Monday, she couldn't stand my tears also.

I will sell what is left off the bus and give the money to my mom to take care of herself and my kid.

if anyone can buy the faulty bus, am ready to sell off at any fair price, I have nothing to lose again.

Sell it bro but do not use the money to pay off debts instead invest on foodstuffs supply to Lagos....thank God you know market routes and you'd probably be conversant with market women.....in my state we have sea foods in abundance needed in Lagos and palm oil ......

Once you sell off the bus come down here and buy them crayfish,stock fish and the likes and transport to Lagos ..... believe me in two months all your debts would be cleared

I'm a believer of Jesus Christ and his teachings...the Bible is my guiding light

This business I just mentioned to you is something I've painstakingly researched on but I'm sharing it to you for free and with the love of God

My situation is worse that yours bro but I'm still standing strong holding on to God's promises in my life ....u know my time will come because he's planning it big for me .....

I have contacts I could link you with that you could buy from ...then once you get it to Lagos your mum, wife and your contacts could bring customers for you .....

Reach me on 081_7021_9620. WhatsApp alone

I have a cameroonian friend that sells melon ( Egussi) in large quantities bro it's cheap and you get to sell it for good more

100% profit is guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by 1beat(m): 2:34am On Mar 18, 2021
Life at times. In all you have to give God the glory things like this happen to prepare our life for better tomorrow. Gather your self move closer to God I believe He will perfect everything that concerns you.
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Slimslimqq: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2021
falcon01:
wait fess!! so You mean these few Inconvenience that happened broke you?? Man you are weak!! if I tell you a story you'd Thank God for every single breath you take! I know how it feels to be broken, I know depression. Dude Man the f up.

modified: is there something I'm not saying?? I'm seeing some weird comments and cant find anything related to it in the post!
bro am ain't weak, if I tell u everything happening to me in full u will cry for me.

why won't I break? imagine everything I am investing on collapsing over 3years that I started doing different business.

my siblings are giving my mom money every month for her personal welfare except me.

I can't even feed my own kid, am I not a disgrace? tell me why I can't break after alot of trials
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Slimslimqq: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2021
johnpaschal:

Sell it bro but do not use the money to pay off debts instead invest on foodstuffs supply to Lagos....thank God you know market routes and you'd probably be conversant with market women.....in my state we have sea foods in abundance needed in Lagos and palm oil ......

Once you sell off the bus come down here and buy them crayfish,stock fish and the likes and transport to Lagos ..... believe me in two months all your debts would be cleared

I'm a believer of Jesus Christ and his teachings...the Bible is my guiding light

This business I just mentioned to you is something I've painstakingly researched on but I'm sharing it to you for free and with the love of God

My situation is worse that yours bro but I'm still standing strong holding on to God's promises in my life ....u know my time will come because he's planning it big for me .....

I have contacts I could link you with that you could buy from ...then once you get it to Lagos your mum, wife and your contacts could bring customers for you .....

Reach me on 081_7021_9620. WhatsApp alone

I have a cameroonian friend that sells melon ( Egussi) in large quantities bro it's cheap and you get to sell it for good more

100% profit is guaranteed
bro thank u for this info, but I am not ready to invest on anything again, won't I fail again? I am always optimistic that I will revel in whatever business I go into, but at the end I will go back to square one.
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Slimslimqq: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2021
1beat:
Life at times. In all you have to give God the glory things like this happen to prepare our life for better tomorrow. Gather your self move closer to God I believe He will perfect everything that concerns you.
bro am very close to God, my late father built a church before he died and I am one the people who now leads d church. despite witnessing different wonders of God, I am starting to doubt his existence because I pray and fast and don't stop working, and nothing seems to change for me. I swear, I give up
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by DSC7: 8:31am On Mar 18, 2021
Abbobbii be calming down.....

Just have that believe that everything will fall in place one day...Who give up na him fucck up....

Think about those who have no single parent and they re still pushing.....

You know my matter nah.....

Wetin go be go be....
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Slimslimqq: 8:49am On Mar 18, 2021
DSC7:
Abbobbii be calming down.....

Just have that believe that everything will fall in place one day...Who give up na him fucck up....

Think about those who have no single parent and they re still pushing.....

You know my matter nah.....

Wetin go be go be....
baba I understand, but this my matter Don dey over choke me
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by DSC7: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:
baba I understand, but this my matter Don dey over choke me

No matter what you are passing tru just know that it's just for a while..Stop thinking of giving up...The day u decide to plan ur life is the day series of challenges will start to spring up...Those challenges are to mould you...life is not easy but always believe in God.....
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by johnpaschal(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:
bro thank u for this info, but I am not ready to invest on anything again, won't I fail again? I am always optimistic that I will revel in whatever business I go into, but at the end I will go back to square one.

You've only failed when you totally give up.....I mean put your destiny in your own hands ....my case is worst but I'm still striding on

You know what the devil would only have victory if you've totally surrendered to the situation of the now....what if everything that happened was to mould you into becoming a strong willed business man in future

You have to have a strong will to survive in this world....don't give up within bro so that you don't give up on the outside....the business I told you about can never incur loss ....

If you really are interested you could come down to Akwa ibom then I'd show you how to go about it...that thing on your head no get power for where I Dy ......
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by johnpaschal(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:
bro am very close to God, my late father built a church before he died and I am one the people who now leads d church. despite witnessing different wonders of God, I am starting to doubt his existence because I pray and fast and don't stop working, and nothing seems to change for me. I swear, I give up

Brother we are meant to pass through tribulations because the rarest of metals on the face of the Earth faces the harshest of tempering

Before gold is formed it passes through fire that melts and purifies it before been reborn as something worth killing for...

You have a purpose on Earth so it won't be easy for you ....focus on your calling leave the rest to Jesus
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2021
You are the person who created a thread on sympathy.

This is how sympathetic people suffer. The N4k you gave to that scammer would have solved one of your problems today.

People have gone through worse than you.

Nigeria is a business killer.

That's why there is no time for sympathy.

I repeat, the poor cannot help the poor.
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by kense88: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:

Before you sell off that bus, be very sure you have a business to invest the money in. Otherwise, you are in for a very difficult time
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Slimslimqq: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
johnpaschal:

Brother we are meant to pass through tribulations because the rarest of metals on the face of the Earth faces the harshest of tempering

Before gold is formed it passes through fire that melts and purifies it before been reborn as something worth killing for...

You have a purpose on Earth so it won't be easy for you ....focus on your calling leave the rest to Jesus
thank u bro..
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Slimslimqq: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
You are the person who created a thread on sympathy.

This is how sympathetic people suffer. The N4k you gave to that scammer would have solved one of your problems today.

People have gone through worse than you.

Nigeria is a business killer.

That's why there is no time for sympathy.

I repeat, the poor cannot help the poor.
I understand. thank u
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by SimeonOTC(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
lol...so all you had in your life, i mean, ALL YOUR HOPE was just mobile phone and bus? lol... you were even richer then with those asset.

some people started life with and currently pushing to survive with absolutely NOTHING!

if i may ask, how about the money you get from the bus driving? what happened to the savings?

bro, if you want to kill yourself, please do and be very fast about it..we too many for this country..who knows, your death might reduce price of commodity in the market..
abeg die fast.. if you are still alive to reply this post, then are a COWARD!

what you saw is life being unfair, what am seeing now is an emotional LAZY man..

sorry for being this harsh, i may not know what you are passing through but people are passing through worst than this and are pushing to survive..what actually got me angry and at the same time funny is the phone and busgrin
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by Slimslimqq: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
SimeonOTC:
lol...so all you had in your life, i mean, ALL YOUR HOPE was just mobile phone and bus? lol... you were even richer then with those asset.

some people started life with and currently pushing to survive with absolutely NOTHING!

if i may ask, how about the money you get from the bus driving? what happened to the savings?

bro, if you want to kill yourself, please do and be very fast about it..we too many for this country..who knows, your death might reduce price of commodity in the market..

what you saw is life being unfair, what am seeing now is an emotional LAZY man..

sorry for being this harsh, i may not know what you are passing through but people are passing through worst than this and are pushing to survive..what actually got me angry and at the same time funny is the phone and busgrin
I shouldn't have replied u, but I felt u needed my attention.

do u think I just made a decision because of a mere phone and bus?

ur opinion isn't needed though, am sure u are living a fruitful life if not u wouldn't show ur inhumane side.

u ain't a hustler, u don't know what it means to always start from scratch all and over again for 3-4 years.

thanks for ur contribution..
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by SweetCunt97(f): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I understand. thank u
Perhaps ur callimg is a paid job. Stop praying and simply give praises and worship. He has heard you.
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:

You said you've prayed, you've fasted and no positive change to your life. Remember you are still a living soul, so God has not finished with you yet. Best thing to do is

1) Change of environment move away from where you are living now.

2) don't share or tell anyone your plans even those dearest to you. I mean family member blood relatives pastors etc.

Lastly pray to God to reveal to you secret of your problems. Trust God will do it for you in Jesus name.
Re: Nothing Left For Me Again by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
SimeonOTC:

@SimeonOTC ha Simeon remind me of Peter in the bible..... it is good to be kind show some love. God bless you sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Video As Two SHS Students Kiss In The Presence Of Their Teacher During / Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! / Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.