Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared (1842 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by zebra543: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2010
Gaggi:

Pls it ain'r about being a ritualist, the girl just doesn't want to be paid off. She prefers he takes back his money and let the r/ship continue.

thats stoipid, he doesnt want her- is teh relationship a BMW?? money for relationship?? she now wants to pay him back to continue the love?? what arrant nonsense!
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by yme1(f): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2010
let her spend the cash and let him go
break up doesnt really need to end with fights or quarells
thats the reason i am gonna have a trip break up & and make him feel aiit be4 i bouce out grin
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by cold(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2010
This is the most polite,decent & well packaged break up eva.Dayum!Y didn't i think of this grin
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by yme1(f): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2010
cold:

This is the most polite,decent & well packaged break up eva.Dayum!Y didn't i think of this grin
now that you know*********oya lets put it to practice together
so how much are you giving moi before you disappear? cheesy cheesy
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by spicyhoney(f): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

silly talks! abeg if she the fear let her deposit the cash into my account, i'm ready for the rituals.

PLS CAN SOMEBODY PAY ME PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS grin shocked

Are u ok at all love.4bug? What do u mean silly talks?(when u re writing in the same line of thought)

Watch wht u write Ass hole.
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by cold(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2010
y me:

now that you know*********oya lets put it to practice together
so how much are you giving moi before you disappear? cheesy cheesy
Noo,we aint even startd yet.You know now wink
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by Druss(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2010
Pay for breaking up?
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by femmy2010(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2010
Lucky you.Many ladies get beaten up for breakup.
Let her get herself together and move on.
It was not meant to be and she cant force.
Her own would come .
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by sevule(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2010
Nigerians don tire me. Haba must you be bloody superstitious and make out everything to be ritualistic? That is a pretty primitive mentality, before you know it when yyuor boss pays you a salary you would probab;ly think he wants to use you for rituals. I am not in support of dudes paying chics off, what the heck is that for? As DMX said I blazed you, you blazed me so why should I pay a chic off? Abi na contract? As for the babe abeg if she no wan enjoy the money, here are my details
Account number: 99999999999999
Bank: Nackson Bank United
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by tpiah: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2010
sounds like a ritualist imo.
Re: He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared by kpolli(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2010
investment money

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'll Give Up Anything To Spend Another Moment With Her. / What Do You Think About Flirting Or Chatting Up A Girl In The Dark? / How Can One Identify A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.