Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Meanest Thing U Have Ever Done Or Said To Anyone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meanest Thing U Have Ever Done Or Said To Anyone. (751 Views)

What Is The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To Someone / What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? / Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meanest Thing U Have Ever Done Or Said To Anyone. by vickobon(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
I know that being mean isn't very cool but at times, emotion and frustration gets a hold over one's judgement.
Share stories of what mean stuff u have done to other people.
Below is the meanest thing I have said to someone.

There was this friend of mine, we were mates in the university and he was a real G. We supported each other through school with the basic stuffs. Fresh out of school, he was having a bad patch financially and he called me up. I was also in a bad moment at the time, so after lamenting hysterically about how broke he was to which I answered negatively, he said that " He was going to die if I didn't give him the money" and I then i told him that " Guy, you have my blessings to die, what remains is for you to give me ur parents phone number so I can call them to start making funeral arrangements".
Bros was shocked but last last, we had a good laugh over it and we are still good friends till today.
Re: Meanest Thing U Have Ever Done Or Said To Anyone. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Swipe Up!
Re: Meanest Thing U Have Ever Done Or Said To Anyone. by donstan18: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Had a little quarrel with my roommate in my year 1, then his babe visited later that day, I quickly brought out beans and started picking, the more he gives me sign to leave the room, the more I kept adding beans to the one I was picking.

I did it for GOD!

4 Likes

Re: Meanest Thing U Have Ever Done Or Said To Anyone. by Peter5694(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
well i don't recall ever being mean to someone but I recall that which was done to me "I invited a friend to my birthday party but Man didn't show up, went to his home the next day to know whatsUp and Man said to me and I quote " Peter no fit offer much na, the nigga broke so why me go com waste my time go him Syd to party!" Someone I considered a friend said this to my face...Well Today I'm more financially buoyant, I wouldn't say I'm rich but I'm very much comfortable #FunnyThing is that the G now calls me Up fr financial help..well I always oblige cuz it feels great paying evil with good smiley

1 Like

Re: Meanest Thing U Have Ever Done Or Said To Anyone. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Telling my Virgin ex to go have sex with someone else cos I didn't want to be the first

Telling a girl I couldn't be with her cos I had a girlfriend
"I lied I didn't before I smashed" cheesy
She was devastated grin
Re: Meanest Thing U Have Ever Done Or Said To Anyone. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Telling my Virgin ex to go have sex with someone else cos I didn't want to be the first

MOST OF US DID THAT. YOU NOT EVEN SAVAGE.

ONCE TOLD MY GIRL I SHOULD HAVE DRANK POISON AND DIED INSTEAD OF COMING TO HER.

I'M SICK I SWEAR. grin cheesy
Re: Meanest Thing U Have Ever Done Or Said To Anyone. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MOST OF US DID THAT. YOU NOT EVEN SAVAGE.

ONCE TOLD MY GIRL I SHOULD HAVE DRANK POISON AND DIED INSTEAD OF COMING TO HER.

I'M SICK I SWEAR. grin cheesy
oh that was a bit overboard
Re: Meanest Thing U Have Ever Done Or Said To Anyone. by Raydans: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Told an ex to use cucumber on herself if she is not satisfied
Re: Meanest Thing U Have Ever Done Or Said To Anyone. by Tamarapetty(f): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Smh, too gentle to be mean
Re: Meanest Thing U Have Ever Done Or Said To Anyone. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
snubbed my bestie for one week without any tangible reason.. Thats mean right.. #flysfence

(1) (Reply)

82-year-old Woman Reveals Regime She Uses Before Sex With Her Young Lover(photos / Top Ten Relationship Problems Most Nigerians Face / Alexander Unclad Exposed , Watch Video Before They Take It Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.