Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen (40393 Views)

See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by dre11(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
A Pregnant 19-year-old girl rescued by a Good Samaritan in Awka, Anambra State has lamented that the man responsible for her pregnancy infected her with HIV and dumped her.

The Nation gathered that the victim’s boyfriend identified as Chibuike, sent her parking after getting her pregnant.

She was later handed over to a group of health workers who referred her to the Anambra State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Welfare.

Narrating her ordeal, the six-month pregnant girl said she had been homeless after she was chased out of the house following discovery that she was HIV positive.

I had been in a relationship with my boyfriend, Chibuike, for three years before he chased me out of the house after discovering I have HIV, and I have been homeless since then,” she said.

While revealing her parents’ disappointment over her predicament, the lady thanked the state government for accepting to take care of her.

Earlier, the State Coordinator, Network of People Living with HIV in Nigeria (NEPWHAN), Mrs Gladys Ezembu, while handing the girl over to the Commissioner for Women and Social Welfare, Ify Obinabo, said the victim was brought to her organisation by a Good Samaritan.

A good Samaritan saw her stranded and decided to bring her to us. We ran some tests on her and discovered she is a carrier of the virus.

We immediately placed her on medication to prevent the unborn child from contracting the virus,” she said.

Responding, Commissioner Obinabo appreciated the group for not abandoning the girl, promising to provide her with shelter pending her delivery.

She also pledged to ensure the victim was quickly registered for ante-natal and at the same time commenced tracing her parents for further investigation.

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-boyfriend-sent-me-packing-after-infecting-me-with-hiv-says-pregnant-19-year-old-girl/

2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Taylor92: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Malroux: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
This gender! Why are they always the victim?

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Nonexisting1: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Malroux:
This gender! Why are they always the victim?
Blame the man and the world will accept you and even help you as well. If Eve had her way, I'm sure she would have crawled at night to God in tears and blamed Adam for the apple but she knew better that God of the old testament was never a simp.

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Malroux: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Blame the man and the world will accept you and even help you as well. If Eve had her way, I'm sure she would have crawled at night to God in tears and blamed Adam for the apple but she knew better that God of the old testament was never a simp.
I tire for these people. They have never own up to anything problem. They will offend you and will still be playing the victim.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
When u open ur kpekus make he nack u raw, u no tell us. carry ur cross

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Jennyclay(f): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Why are Nigerian men this evil sad God knows I will poison him to death.

You can’t purposely infect me with HIV and go scot free. You don’t joke with my kind of person!!

Foolish randy men everywhere!!!
Evil men everywhere!!!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Kestolove(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
PakEASTan the deadliest region to live in Nigeria

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Rucheen(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ukwu nnu

At just 19 you have lived with your boyfriend for 3years

Now you're pregnant with a virus and wants compassion. Anyway..

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Jeon(f): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
Stay away from dick, some of you ladies won't listen and will join your abusers to call us haters and bitter feminists.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Lungdick: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

You can’t purposely infect me with HIV and go scot free. You don’t joke with my kind of person!!

Evil men everywhere!!!

jenny, lemme be eating your work small small.

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by VOsimhen144(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jeon:
Stay away from dick, some of you ladies won't listen and will join your abusers to call us haters and bitter feminists.
make una dey deceive unaself…. na so una go dey talk meanwhile una dey stay away from dick online and chop dick offline.
See ur fellow werey feminist above ☝🏻 U is ready to kill anybody for the dick.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Jeon(f): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
VOsimhen144:
na so una go dey talk meanwhile una dey stay away from dick online and chop dick offline.
See ur fellow werey feminist above ☝🏻 U is ready to kill anybody for the dick.

Dick can't move everyone. Same as pussy OK.

Sex can't turn all people in to slaves . During early days of slavery, upon the tortures some people still escaped and never experienced that.

Stop dragging others into it, if you are a slave to it .

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Dexy4yah(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
Her boyfriend will go around now and be infecting girls with HIV.

Thesame girls will go around infecting other guys with HIV..

Na waooo

15 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Gee64: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Your hatred for men wets your pants anytime you have the opportunity to melt down on them.
Take it easy baby. You always meet the wrong men.
Nigerian men are the most romantic in the world. You need to see how South African ladies lust after our cucumber size preeks.

We demand an apology from you on this forum otherwise we would starve you of sex.
Jennyclay:

Evil men everywhere!!!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Nickymezor(f): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ifeneme kwa
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Thegamingorca(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
grin

Swear say you never knack another loose canon before you meet this your boyfriend.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by DrChukki: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
J
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Nats12(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hmmmm, it seems like fornication has come to stay and there's nothing we can do about it. When I see and read about teenage pregnancy I keep asking myself this very question "where did we get it wrong?". A 19 years old should be learning a trade or studying to become successful in future.

Flee from sexual immorality because the reward is always bitter

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Generalyemi(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nawoo
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
How on earth is a 19 years old girl living in BF house, doesn't she have parents?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Zupay: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
The guy needs to be picked up because he would intentionally continue to spread the virus.

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by ivolt: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Result of cohabiting with strangers all in the name of civilisation.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
19 years 🙄🙄🙄🙄, ahhh o wrong nau

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by officialwdhtv: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
shocked na wah
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Larryndelaw: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
I don't know why OBI,chimanda and OBY refused to react and write letter to PUTIN about the bag things in their communities but rather quick to react and focus on Lagos and the North. Hypocrisy of rhe highest order.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Lee99: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
How sure are we that its the Chibuike that gave her HIV? Because if Chibuike knows he's infected and in turn infected her then he would never kick her to the curb. My intelligent guess is that she went and cheated and then got pregnant and also infected by some randy guy and then she in turn infected Chibuike, he found out and kicked her out, but since she's a woman she can claim victim and get help. Rubbish

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Dickson178(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
You never see anything? Shey you been dey busy dey do hookup 😀

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by AllBlack: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
Back then, HIV was a death sentence.
medicine changed the game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Koppaguard: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
No be Awka again, I fear who no fear Awka girls, especially those currently studying and the ones that has graduated from Unizik.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Memes On The Trending Sex Doll / Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) / Lady Tweets She Wants A Porsche SUV, Few Days Later Her Man Made It Happen(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.