Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon (14559 Views)

I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai / Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine / Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by BiafraIShere(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2018
paramakina202:
Gowon still dey play good boy to his Fulani master even at old age.
At the expense of his unfortunate people. He is just a selfish, irresponsible and wicked old man!!!
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by tiwiex(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2018
Iblad0994:
I think Gowon is the only sane ex Nigerian leader. The rest are just foolish like the Ipigs.

What amazes me is that the propagandists saying Buhari is the one behind the killing haven’t asked themselves this question “ What will he gain? “.

Is he going to be re-elected by killing his subjects, those of which voted en mass for him in the last general election. What exactly will he gain, when he knows insecurity in the country means he’ll lose supporters.

Anybody that goes about saying Buhari is behind these killings need to have their brain checked .

Although, he might have been tackling this in the wrong way , coz if left to me he should have sacked all the security chiefs.
So, who is behind it? If its the herdsmen, why has he not proscribed them? If it is not, then who?
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by asawanathegreat(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2018
Naija must forward without old people in government
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by Kingosytex(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gen Gowon, What Goes Around Comes Around. Enjoy Your Share Of The 'One Nigeria'
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by Barzinime(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
And you are the one that know Him?
From someone living in the middle of nowhere undecided
The truth will always sound bitter, but lies are sweet to the ears.
They prefer to hear what the thieves (OBJ, IBB, Danjuma, FFK, etc) says than from a respectable man(Gowon).
Now i know majority of Nigerians are gullible but I pray God should overlook the stupidity and bless Nigeria
Septre:
You really don't know Buhari.
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by Barzinime(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Cos he is wise & not biased like your lots
dodelight:
What has gone wrong with our dear Gowon?!!
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by KingRagnar: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is 100% true, no president would love to see his people die. It's quite unfortunate that this is happening under his leadership, it's quite unfortunate that it is happening at all. It's quite difficult trying to control such situations, but I know PMB is doing everything within his power to neutralize the efforts of all those who wants to ruin this country, and he/we would be successful
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by proudevil: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:
Mohomodu Buhary is a bloody terrorist.

Why has he up till now refused to proscribed the herdsmen as terrorists after the order of IPOB?

Why has his useless & stinking body odor supporting the vampires?

Why has he not ordered “Operation Cow Dance” to smoke out the supposed killers?

Why is Buhary administration blaming Late Gadafi for the killings?

Why is the useless gonment of vampires blaming politicians and opposition as the reason for the continuous death of Nigerians?

Why has all the appointees of Mr. Buhary speaking always in favor of the terrorist herdsmen?

(a) Anti - Grazing bill responsible for the killings - IGP Idris

(b) Blockage of the grazing route responsible for the continuous death of Nigerians- Minister of Defense

(c) Give your ancestral land to the herdsmen terrorists or you DIE - Femi Adesina.

Mr. Mohomodu Buhary, you will not go unpunished.

hater spoted....
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by FitnesScientist: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yeligray:
i am not a biafran I am just someone who uses the app called "brain". Too bad yours ain't functioning

Epic reply. Don't mind those deluded idiats.
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by Firefire(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
proudevil:
hater spoted....

Cow seen. Next!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by emmie14: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Iblad0994:
I think Gowon is the only sane ex Nigerian leader. The rest are just foolish like the Ipigs.

What amazes me is that the propagandists saying Buhari is the one behind the killing haven’t asked themselves this question “ What will he gain? “.

Is he going to be re-elected by killing his subjects, those of which voted en mass for him in the last general election. What exactly will he gain, when he knows insecurity in the country means he’ll lose supporters.

Anybody that goes about saying Buhari is behind these killings need to have their brain checked .

Although, he might have been tackling this in the wrong way , coz if left to me he should have sacked all the security chiefs.
He will. gain *(Islamization)*
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by ajl: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Iblad0994:

I don't think.people are saying that Buhari is directly responsible for the killings. But him not taking decisive action create the picture that he is indirectly in support of the killings. He is the president. If he really care, how could a president attend an "Owambe' party just a day or two after killings in Benue. Check photo of his arrival in Plateau, that does not show demeanour of a president who is touched by the loss of lives of his subjects. Maybe it's because he is a former military man, and death mean nothing to him. We are just "bloody" coward civilians as the military always refer to us. It's normal for a former general to be surrounded by dead bodies. It's just like any other day at the office.
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by kabarka(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Your silence would have made you look WISE before nigerians but unfortunately you 've exposed your stupidity. This shows gowon is no longer in contact with his people.
Give T.Y Danjuma a call.
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by donb06: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Iblad0994:

If you have ever led a group before then you will know that there are some set of people u cant do without in that group... MIYETTI ALLAH is one of them... he might not be responsible but the people responsible are one of the untouchables.
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by deewhydoski(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
So yakubu Gowon still dey alive....I think say the man don die since
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by romenna: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gowon doesnt have the courage and charisma of a leader.
Too weak!
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by Chimok: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
This blood-sucking demon that killied 3million southeasterners. What do u expect from him?
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by DozieInc(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Whether he is directly involved or not, the fact is that has done nothing about the herdsmen killings.
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by SalamRushdie: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Godwin is a total fool I must say
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by johnzik: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
His accusation is a fall out of his inaction, comments and uterances of his men
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by Amedino99(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yeligray:
i am not a biafran I am just someone who uses the app called "brain". Too bad yours ain't functioning
wa gbayi yur head correct jor
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by kabillionaire(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Balyz:
Your evil prayers will never be answered

...after which, they'll match to ur door steps.
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by Henri8: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ok. We accuse you of the killings.
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by vRendoh(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
The sole reason i respect Baba OBJ for ever....
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by ojobek: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by Johnkay225: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gowon is right, I guess we should blame him instead.. Evil government, look at what is happening in Ekiti State.... Useless people who call themselves our leaders...
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by Shehunoshewhat: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Iblad0994:

He wants to gain more territory for the Fulanis.
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by Kingspin(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
That is how a Sane, patriotic and Selfless Elder Statesman makes statement..

May God Bless You General Gowon.

Obasanjo right now cool
Gowon is good for nothing leader. If Buhari and his army chief could open fire on Igbos while not tackle Herdsmen. Give your land or die the same BUHARI. He is a vampire and a threat to one Nigeria. Therefore must go down. Buhari must GO!!!
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by paramakina202: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
BiafraIShere:
At the expense of his unfortunate people. He is just a selfish, irresponsible and wicked old man!!!

That man is irredeemable.
Re: Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon by mechanics(m): 5:21am On Jul 12, 2018
How will the president support the killings of the people that brought him to power, that's absurd, he's saying the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’re 'very Anxious' To Meet Atiku In Court, Says APC / Presidency: PDP Reps, SANs Warn Jonathan, Group Threatens Suit / World Population Hits 7billion Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.