Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

*** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *** (2168 Views)

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** by Nairaland30: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: *** by stefanweeks: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
Just tell her

Quit being a biatch

Show her the door

2 Likes

Re: *** by HouseOfWine: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Have sex with her, then after that tell her to Bleep off that U were only interested in her Cat

If she doesn't budge tell her U will Like to continue but will need Trois menage 1st with another of your friend...

Keep thinking of different ways like that to throw her off
Re: *** by donstan18: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Why are you telling us that you are in a prestigious university when your Bae is possibly with another man and you are here deceiving yourself?

16 Likes

Re: *** by delugajackson: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Well, since she's the desperate one here. You just got to play along. Now, this is what you should do. Believe me, it works everytime. Have her agree to this side bítch contract I made up. By so doing, she acts and lives by your terms. Here it goes.

"side chick agreeability contract."

That I,___________promise to keep my mouth shut about our business at all times. I promise NEVER to converse with your woman. I will be available for you 5 nights a week. As a side chick, I will respect the hours of calling, I also understand that I must respond to your texts. I should know my place and remain in the side chick position. I am not allowed to get jealous. I will pretend to be a friend in public and fúck you like an animal in private cause life is too short to be sugar-coating shít.

Once she agrees to these terms, you have the chance to control and decide whatever happens between you two. If she agrees, you're good to go, if she doesn't, then you've got nothing to lose.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *** by IamPlato(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2018

I Wonder If You Wont Kill Yourself If You Discover that The One You Cherish Is Suckin another Dick Whereever She Is...

That All I Have To Say
Re: *** by Homeboiy: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Super story
Re: *** by CAPSLOCKED: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
IamPlato:

I Wonder If You Wont Kill Yourself If You Discover that The One You Cherish Is Suckin another Dick Whereever She Is...

A WISE PERSON IS ALWAYS READY FOR THIS EXPERIENCE.. BECAUSE "K" IS FOR CONSTANT.

4 Likes

Re: *** by khingTony(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
fvck the hell out of the girl . nah she go dey avoid you thank me later
Re: *** by Nebes: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
That you have a girlfriend you love is inconsequential. Love is not equal to fidelity.

But no matter what you do, don’t sleep with that girl. She already has a boyfriend. Sleeping with her will throw you into a love triangle that will torment you as long as you’re in that school.

By the way, which one is “prestigious” federal university?

1 Like

Re: *** by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nebes:
That you have a girlfriend you love is inconsequential.

No matter what you do, please don’t sleep with that girl. She already has a boyfriend. Sleeping with her will throw you into a love triangle that will torment you as long as you’re in that school.

By the way, which one is “prestigious” federal university?

my thoughts exactly grin

which one is prestigious federal university undecided

All these mushroom universities milling out half baked graduates everyday undecided
Re: *** by EzendiEgo1: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
delugajackson:
Well, since she's the desperate one here. You just got to play along. Now, this is what you should do. Believe me, it works everytime. Have her agree to this side bítch contract. By so doing, she acts and lives by your terms. Here it goes.

"side chick agreeability contract."

That I___________promise to keep my mouth shut about our business at all times. I promise NEVER to converse with your woman. I will be available for you 5 nights a week. As a side chick, I will respect the hours of calling, I also understand that I must respond to your texts. I should know my place and remain in the side chick position. I am not allowed to get jealous. I will pretend to be a friend in public and fúck you like an animal in private.

Once she agrees to these terms, you have the chance to control and decide whatever happens between you two. If she agrees to your terms, you're good to go. If she doesn't, then you've got nothing to lose.

grin cheesy
Re: *** by OneCorner: 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pour wereype on her body grin
Re: *** by coolscott(m): 1:58am On Jul 11, 2018
You must eliminate having her as a friend
Re: *** by marvelli(f): 5:03am On Jul 11, 2018
Prestigious federal university...really? grin. If you were serious about putting the girl off you would have told her straight and upfront "I am not interested in you". But the two of you still have time to discuss your relationships abi? From where i'm sitting, you seem to be enjoying the attention of side chic while "main girlfriend" is in her university.
Re: *** by eddyghali(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2018
Go with her to Check her HIV status first...the times are bad bro.
Re: *** by reykhana(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2018
IamPlato:

That All I Have To Say
One mans queen is another mans “sarewagba” !
Re: *** by lenghtinny(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2018
reykhana:

One mans queen is another mans “sarewagba” !

I just weak...

Some n*ggas still dey carry girls matter for head in this time and age angry
Re: *** by lenghtinny(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2018
eddyghali:
Go with her to Check her HIV status first...the times are bad bro.

gringringringrin

That's some awkward sh*t cheesy
Re: *** by eddyghali(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
lenghtinny:

gringringringrin
That's some awkward sh*t cheesy
That could be a trap

(1) (Reply)

Election Results Can Wait......check Out This Bubble Booty Models / Guys If You Want Sex With A Lady Tell Her Straightforward No Dey Form Friendship / Sexy Photos Of Regina Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.