Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos (52920 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Diso60090(m): 12:58am On Jul 11, 2018
Donald95:
I just love being an Igbo man. We are always proud of our Heritage.

We are always proud to identify ourselves and our culture anywhere we go

If you don't like us, you better do yourself a favour by hugging a wire just like the Indian man did. It will save you from the torture you will continuously get on seeing our unending great achievement.

Igbo ga Adiriri... iseee

To know if you be real igbo man
Question : which day month year ojuku ran away from his people?
The time they needed him

Put your answer here::
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by 360command: 1:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Donald95:

If you don't like us, you better do yourself a favour by hugging a wire just like the Indian man did. It will save you from the torture you will continuously get on seeing our unending great achievement.

Igbo ga Adiriri... iseee
what culture? How many of your children can speak igbo compared to Hausa children and Yoruba children speaking their mother tongue. The igbo culture is dying rapidly than any other culture in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by koolaid87: 2:01am On Jul 11, 2018
Marrying a foreigner is not an achievement Son

Stop displaying your inferiority complex

No diss

Donald95:

Igbo ga Adiriri... iseee

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 2:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Beautiful couple! kiss
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by tiger28: 2:26am On Jul 11, 2018
Donald95:

Igbo ga Adiriri... iseee
sadly most of their children in the diaspora and even in naija can't speak igbo fluently...
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by grandstar(m): 2:57am On Jul 11, 2018
beatmonster:

gets permanent residency grin

If it was strictly for permanent residency, would he go through such an elaborate ceremony even donning igbo costumes?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Holocene(m): 3:26am On Jul 11, 2018
So he would have done the trad in his father's compound?
Nope.....igbo girls are married in their father's compound not the man. They go and pick them there

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by delishpot: 3:29am On Jul 11, 2018
donstan18:
Why are people wicked?

Who will now marry the evening newspapers in this country?

You think they are not tired of struggling for rice and malt every Saturday in other couple's wedding?

They will marry the chewing gum boys left over after naija girls also finish marrying their oyinbo lovers abroad. Abi you think naija babes are not tired of marrying hypocrites looking for wives that can submit while at the same time feed them? grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 11, 2018
pocohantas:

She is beautiful smiley
Looks like the guy has some money of his own.
You and money, take am easy oo before them take u do money rituals. grin
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by mrSerious(m): 4:42am On Jul 11, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Arselicker
No free pussy for you on nairaland.

grin grin grin . Laugh wan tear my belle, too much venom.
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Henitan24(f): 5:19am On Jul 11, 2018
nnadychuks:
well, he got 10 likes, u got 8. I don't know but do u think 8 heads are better than 10? Just sayn sha... wink grin

Eight Good heads are better than thousand of bad heads
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by mysteryman2014: 5:27am On Jul 11, 2018
Don't understand, the traditional wedding, so the traditional wedding in igboland is hosted by groom family or the bride?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2018
BECAUSE OF MONEY, GREEN PASTURES AND GREEN CARD, SEE HOW IGBO PEOPLE MOSTLY MEN ARE DISGRACING NIGERIA... TOO BAD
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:31am On Jul 11, 2018
Yuneehk:
I wish I could like this comment a thousand times. Well said!
Evening newspaper sPotted
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by hopexter(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2018
DAmericanDream:
The kain bride wey I for like marry grin

Be contented with the one you're married to.
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by thatigboman: 6:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Op, igbo traditional marriages are held in the lady's family house. What u witnessed in australia is not an igbo traditional marriage at all.
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Na waohcheesy.. Lots of single beautiful naija babes looking for husbands and una go jus dey go abroad to marry oyibo women. Who will now marry the single ladies over here.hmmm nigerian men don even form base in faraway Australiacheesy and dey collect dem aussie babescheesy. Donstan18 weldone...dat ur meme na diecheesy.

You marry a Nigerian babe, you marry serious financial problem and her family's burden.

My son will never marry a Nigerian woman unless her family are financially solid. Who wan marry poverty and 'I never chop' woman?
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2018
Diso60090:

To know if you be real igbo man
Question : which day month year ojuku ran away from his people?
The time they needed him

Put your answer here::

September 2 1970

Igbo Amaka!

Cc Immhotep lzaa lzaa
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by pocohantas(f): 6:58am On Jul 11, 2018
chisco82:

You and money, take am easy oo before them take u do money rituals. grin

You should be careful I don't use you for money rituals.
Isi aki!!!
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by els0nm0rali(m): 7:03am On Jul 11, 2018
LZAA:

Mr Lizard, when next you feel like quoting me stupidly and unnecessarily, ask your dibia in the village if it is a good thing to do.
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Ziggylady(f): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2018
donstan18:
Why are people wicked?

Who will now marry the evening newspapers in this country?

You think they are not tired of struggling for rice and malt every Saturday in other couple's wedding?

Poor you!!!...its tough being a failure.
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by brodalokie: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Una don't steal all our Australian girlfriends finish... Weldone
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by manGODDED: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2018
pocohantas:

You should be careful I don't use you for money rituals. Isi aki!!!
your moniker spelt wrongly (it's POCAHONTAS)
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 11, 2018
koolaid87:

Marrying a foreigner is not an achievement Son

Stop displaying your inferiority complex

No diss

Very true sha, Some parents just allow thier children free choice unlike mine who don't like foreigners must especially red necks, he keeps throwing jabs and warning me about them every time I say I wan go do masters for their & come back. Don't even get me started on my grandma self grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by CoalcityBoi: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2018
IGBO AMAKA!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 11, 2018
pocohantas:

You should be careful I don't use you for money rituals.
Isi aki!!!
Lekwa, okpo...
I am untouchable, covered by the blood of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2018
manGODDED:
your moniker spelt wrongly (it's POCAHONTAS)
Tell her, she no pass common entrance...
@ pocohantas you see ur life?grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Dollarship(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2018
Half cast go become Nigeria president in the future or even a foreigner
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Mrojoshua(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2018
Hotzone:
That girl is my type
She is glad
My bros just won
What a treasure to behold
Guys without haze may get heartache
Ya gazituboragi nwanne!
Re: Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos by Moorish: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Name This Kiss(pix) / #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.