Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady (52865 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by newslifeop: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2018
hmmmm
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Simplyxhris: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2018
It is well
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Babyforever(f): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2018
majekoam:
Your Father Nko? He must be so proud..
Shut up

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Hayzead07(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2018
hhenrikki:
Love is scam!
pure scam and f***ng overrated
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by bunmi93(f): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2018
my sis just forget abt him, better choice will surely come ur way, this same thing happened to me, after dating this guy for 6 years, I went to school only for a friend of mine to call me that she heard that my boyfriend wedding is schedule to hold the following sat, and he still call me that same day, then i ask him, he said yes that he impregnated the girl so he have to marry her the funny part of it was that he was telling people that he is marrying me this whole thing happened last month.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Westaslave2(f): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=franchasng post=69261493]I have a friend who was dating a very cute, sexy lady from a wealthy family. He loved the girl truly. We his male friends know that he truly loved the girl and wanted to marry her but he left her to marry another lady that is not that classy or from a rich home, and guess what the problem was

This girl too form posh! She forms classy to a fault! Its good to be classy but pls sisters dnt, if not, tone down that your excessive classy forming.

Be real as a lady. Guys love real women. You visit him u see 10001 faults! You complain of the kitchen not being tidy, the bedroom not being organised, the sitting room not being like this and that.

Remember he is a guy, a single guy for that. Guys must be guys no matter how rich or upscale they are in the society. You are their woman not only for sex but to help organise his disorganised life without judging him with it or making him look stupid about it.

Guys count all these moves.

You are selfish; everything is about u, u, u and nothing about him.

Guys want rest. Any lady that makes a guy feel at home and at peace will definitely be his wife. Make your man feel at peace with u. Make him forget his sorrows whenever he is with u and he will want to stay with u forever.

Stop seeing errors and faults here and there. Learn to manage and persevere with him without complain or without doing it grudgingly.

If he is living in a one room apartment, accept it and pray for him to get enough capital to upgrade or u think he is happy living in that one room apartment You think its only ladies that love to live in duplex and drive Range Rover

Guys love good life more than ladies just that guys are patient about it as they work and pray to have the good life while ladies fantasize and target how to jump into the already built good life.

Many guys are in a relationship but looking for a way out because they are tired of their girlfriend. She doesn't give them joy. They see no future with her but u know guys are very considerate, so they pity their girlfriends. Out of pity of how she would feel, most guy find it hard to tell their girlfriend that they want to quit, so they most times foolishly think they can stylishly end it by marrying another Lady who would help them douse the pressure and fight their girlfriend if she dares to pick a fight.

Look good, be happy, find a way to be earning some money on your own, dress well and give your boyfriend joy and make him feel at home with u and he will definitely wife u once he makes up his mind to settle down.

So make your man feel at peace with u and he won't leave u to marry another.

Lastly, try and look good...take care of your physical look....99% of men hate big tummy on a lady, pls try and work on reducing your tummy fat. Flat tummy is the starting point of beauty for a lady.

[of prhe disturb n torment .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by ImaIma1(f): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Some LADIES do very well as side chicks.
Some do well as married women, becos they were prepared for such.

Some do well as BABY MaMas
Some even do well as BURIAL CEREMONIES side chicks becos they cry and sober a lot especially the ones with “SORRY FACE”

I hope you will say the same when a man is the victim instead of saying "women are useless...women are cheats", etc.

Now that it is a man that cheated, you still find a way to make it the woman's fault.

Have you also thought that guys that are cheated on are only good as side guys and are not husband material?

I wonder what mimimile93 has to say about this
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Westaslave2(f): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Angy55:

7 years is much babe. I hope karma visits him soon.
just shut up...wat did u knw abt karma u hoe
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Westaslave2(f): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2018
franchasng:
cheesy cheesy that guy must be from Igbo speaking part of Lagos state not true Igbo son angry

It's quite unfortunate that we have some useless animals parading themself as guys sha, nature have a way of paying us back for our evil acts on earth sha, its well....if your story is true, God will console u with better option okay, cry no more smiley
dis guy wisdom reign supreme in u...kip it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by chizagi: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2018
rock003:
Before you condemn that man, kindly read the lady's profile below

na them them.
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by williamdeluxe(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2018
It takes great courage to stand and fight for sumtin
bt sumtimes it takes even more greater courage to walk and leave things behind.

dnt give up on luv
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by williamdeluxe(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2018
It takes great courage to stand and fight for sumtin
bt sumtimes it takes even more greater courage to walk and leave things behind.

dnt give up on luv
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Westaslave2(f): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2018
Sarang:

Unfortunately you can only slap me on the internet..
If I were you I'd focus on my music more.. and at least make something out of my life.. but childish, god! you are childish!
wont u shut up! wen a man decide 2 be 10% open lyk d proud creatures ie women dey wl say childish
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
I can imagine what that girl must have passed through. I can see so many insensitive guys bashing her upandan.

YES! her profile might not portray her as a woman for keeps but did you guys stop for a minute to think that maybe, just maybe she changed her profile and became a strong feminist as a result of the heart break? people handle heartbreaks differently. even an angel can be turned into a demon after series of heartbreaks or even one like this.

I think people should be more careful with the way they treat others because what goes around always comes around.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
She's so cute.
This thing called love...
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
kandi006:
I can imagine what that girl must have passed through. I can see so many insensitive guys bashing her upandan.

YES! her profile might not portray her as a woman for keeps but did you guys stop for a minute to think that maybe, just maybe she changed her profile and became a strong feminist as a result of the heart break? people handle heartbreaks differently. even an angel can be turned into a demon after series of heartbreaks or even one like this.

I think people should be more careful with the way they treat others because what goes around always comes around.

Are you minding nairaland babies?
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by milemimi93(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

I hope you will say the same when a man is the victim instead of saying "women are useless...women are cheats", etc.

Now that it is a man that cheated, you still find a way to make it the woman's fault.

Have you also thought that guys that are cheated on are only good as side guys and are not husband material?

I wonder what mimimile93 has to say about this

Ufan mi,

I already gave my 2cents on this thread. Go through the post and u will see my post.

I don't supot cheating irrespective of the gender.

I equate cheating to murder that's why I can't stand a cheater.
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by majekoam(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Babyforever:
Shut up

You were the one who called your father 'scum' by association not me...
..Outwitted
But as you say I will shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Sarang(f): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Westaslave2:
wont u shut up! wen a man decide 2 be 10% open lyk d proud creatures ie women dey wl say childish

Mr.Slave.. please mind your business
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Sarang(f): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
majekoam:

Hmm Ive just been reading your comments. Most of the statement you have made aren't made on any concrete evidence.
There are two sides to every story.
Such things happen but how do you know the Lady is telling the truth. Even AirForce1 said MAYBE a beauty without brains.
It might be harsh but it might also be true...
Lastly the part in Bold....not covering yourself in glory there.
Rise above immaturity....its the only way.

No need.. Mr. adviser
You must have seen his comment where he was going to slap me. You didn't come and advise then.. men and hypocrisy.. Keep your maturity to yourself
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Sarang(f): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
IamAirforce1:

The many wise people in this nairaland community won't judge someone by his/her online comment, only the foolish will.
You don't judge a book by it's cover so they say ..
But you have the right to believe what you want to believe , your headache .

Emi o raye fun oshi

Nah your comments here are what you believe.. online though not visual is still a presence.. sorry but you are who you are offline and on
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by IamAirforce1: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sarang:

Nah your comments here are what you believe.. online though not visual is still a presence.. sorry but you are who you are offline and on

You need sensesilin

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by majekoam(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sarang:

No need.. Mr. adviser
You must have seen his comment where he was going to slap me. You didn't come and advise then.. men and hypocrisy.. Keep your maturity to yourself

I was addressing you because you were the more mature person until the end. That Is why i said you should "Rise above Immaturity". So I was actually trying to help you against AirForce1's comments which included the slap...
So I wasnt being a hypocrite.
You just misunderstood me.
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Westaslave2(f): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sarang:

Mr.Slave.. please mind your business
U ar my sexslave...hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.