Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady (52888 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by menwongo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
rock003:
Before you condemn that man, kindly read the lady's profile below
Lol. You have turn FBI in no time
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by PremiumBae: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Same way, one buffalo i never liked but was busy forcing love on me, later got anoda babe pregnant but was still pestering my dearest life thinking i wouldn't find out, finally a family friend who's a friend to the dudes wife on Facebook made a comment on her post and there i got to knw the biggie is even married with twin, to brief my story, he apologized and pleaded to see me, i agreed and he asked if i ever love him, i told him no, i never liked him but i loved his money, he was so disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by pocohantas(f): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
franchasng:
I have a friend who was dating a very cute, sexy lady from a wealthy family. He loved the girl truly. We his male friends know that he truly loved the girl and wanted to marry her but he left her to marry another lady that is not that classy or from a rich home, and guess what the problem was

This girl too form posh! She forms classy to a fault! Its good to be classy but pls sisters don't overdo it, it scare guys away. Unless u want to marry showbiz guys who are into music, football and entertainment, if not, tone down that your excessive classy forming.

Be real as a lady. Guys love real women. You visit him u see 10001 faults! You complain of the kitchen not being tidy, the bedroom not being organised, the sitting room not being like this and that.

Remember he is a guy, a single guy for that. Guys must be guys no matter how rich or upscale they are in the society. You are their woman not only for sex but to help organise his disorganised life without judging him with it or making him look stupid about it.

Guys count all these moves.

You are selfish; everything is about u, u, u and nothing about him.

Guys want rest. Any lady that makes a guy feel at home and at peace will definitely be his wife. Make your man feel at peace with u. Make him forget his sorrows whenever he is with u and he will want to stay with u forever.

Stop seeing errors and faults here and there. Learn to manage and persevere with him without complain or without doing it grudgingly.

If he is living in a one room apartment, accept it and pray for him to get enough capital to upgrade or u think he is happy living in that one room apartment You think its only ladies that love to live in duplex and drive Range Rover

Guys love good life more than ladies just that guys are patient about it as they work and pray to have the good life while ladies fantasize and target how to jump into the already built good life.

So make your man feel at peace with u and he won't leave u to marry another.

Lastly, try and look good...take care of your physical look....99% of men hate big tummy on a lady, pls try and work on reducing your tummy fat. Flat tummy is the starting point of beauty for a lady.

C'mon keep kwayet.
He didn't know she too form posh when he was dating her and wasting her time? This is wrong on all levels, irrespective of who is doing it. It doesn't take a man years to know what he wants in a woman/wife. Every other story in between is BULLSHIT.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by ariesbull: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Angy55:

7 years is much babe. I hope karma visits him soon.

There is nothing like a karma....did the dude promise her marriage

Would all relationship lead to marriage
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Antipob777:
The same way one useless Igbo ipob guy used me for seven years, ate my monies, food and married another girl at my back while still dating me.

He used my money to pay bride price and wed.

Igbo guys are criminals and will never go unpunished.

He enjoyed everything in me and left nothing for others to enjoy.

Thunder will scatter him.

He left nothing for others to enjoy shocked

You mean he completely finished it grin

4 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Angy55:

I'm not married. Hope you're cool with my answer now?
so you changed that because of me right. cool but not satisfied. I feel more better to talk outside this forum
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by franchasng: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
pocohantas:

C'mon keep kwayet.
He didn't know she too form posh when he was dating her and wasting her time? This is wrong on all levels, irrespective of who is doing it. It doesn't take a man years to know what he wants in a woman/wife. Every other story in between is BULLSHIT.
lol, u know guys are somehow sha. They pity ladies a lot to a fault. Many guys will see a fault in their girlfriend and wont have the gut to tell her or correct her but will just carry it in their heart about.

A guy might not like makeup that much, but his girlfriend might be a makeup freak and he won't tell her just to allow peace reign but then, he will use that to judge her when he finally wants to marry; he might not marry her because of that flimsy reason.

It is only ladies that have the gut to tell their man what they don't like point blank; guys don't always tell out of pity and trying not to hurt her feelings at the moment, that's why.

I am not in support of such act I narrated in my first comment but they happen often and we can't change it instead we can only help to advice ladies about these things to help them adjust where necessary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by franchasng: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Antipob777:
The same way one useless Igbo ipob guy used me for seven years, ate my monies, food and married another girl at my back while still dating me.

He used my money to pay bride price and wed.

Igbo guys are criminals and will never go unpunished.

He enjoyed everything in me and left nothing for others to enjoy.

Thunder will scatter him.
cheesy cheesy that guy must be from Igbo speaking part of Lagos state not true Igbo son angry

It's quite unfortunate that we have some useless animals parading themself as guys sha, nature have a way of paying us back for our evil acts on earth sha, its well....if your story is true, God will console u with better option okay, cry no more smiley
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Ken4agent(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Thank your stars he didn't use yur head for rituals

Oya check my sigy below
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Theflint1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
franchasng:
I have a friend who was dating a very cute, sexy lady from a wealthy family. He loved the girl truly. We his male friends know that he truly loved the girl and wanted to marry her but he left her to marry another lady that is not that classy or from a rich home, and guess what the problem was

This girl too form posh! She forms classy to a fault! Its good to be classy but pls sisters don't overdo it, it scare guys away. Unless u want to marry showbiz guys who are into music, football and entertainment, if not, tone down that your excessive classy forming.

Be real as a lady. Guys love real women. You visit him u see 10001 faults! You complain of the kitchen not being tidy, the bedroom not being organised, the sitting room not being like this and that.

Remember he is a guy, a single guy for that. Guys must be guys no matter how rich or upscale they are in the society. You are their woman not only for sex but to help organise his disorganised life without judging him with it or making him look stupid about it.

Guys count all these moves.

You are selfish; everything is about u, u, u and nothing about him.

Guys want rest. Any lady that makes a guy feel at home and at peace will definitely be his wife. Make your man feel at peace with u. Make him forget his sorrows whenever he is with u and he will want to stay with u forever.

Stop seeing errors and faults here and there. Learn to manage and persevere with him without complain or without doing it grudgingly.

If he is living in a one room apartment, accept it and pray for him to get enough capital to upgrade or u think he is happy living in that one room apartment You think its only ladies that love to live in duplex and drive Range Rover

Guys love good life more than ladies just that guys are patient about it as they work and pray to have the good life while ladies fantasize and target how to jump into the already built good life.

Many guys are in a relationship but looking for a way out because they are tired of their girlfriend. She doesn't give them joy. They see no future with her but u know guys are very considerate, so they pity their girlfriends. Out of pity of how she would feel, most guy find it hard to tell their girlfriend that they want to quit, so they most times foolishly think they can stylishly end it by marrying another Lady who would help them douse the pressure and fight their girlfriend if she dares to pick a fight.

Look good, be happy, find a way to be earning some money on your own, dress well and give your boyfriend joy and make him feel at home with u and he will definitely wife u once he makes up his mind to settle down.

So make your man feel at peace with u and he won't leave u to marry another.

Lastly, try and look good...take care of your physical look....99% of men hate big tummy on a lady, pls try and work on reducing your tummy fat. Flat tummy is the starting point of beauty for a lady.

Exact thought I was having today and that's the truth. However a woman performs that magic she's a success!
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by akinsmyk(m): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Check the lady's profile on facebook, you would know why the man abandoned her

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Beface:
The guy has being been using her all those period, having resolved inhe's his mind he was not going to marry her. The funny part of it all is, after getting married he still want to continue sexing her (it means this lady have being giving him mind glowing sex). If you ask me I think the relationship is focus on sex. That is while it is good for ladies to always ask guys what they really want from the relationship, don't assumed it will end up in marriage.
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by pocohantas(f): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
franchasng:
lol, u know guys are somehow sha. They pity ladies a lot to a fault. Many guys will see a fault in their girlfriend and wont have the gut to tell her or correct her but will just carry it in their heart about.

A guy might not like makeup that much, but his girlfriend might be a makeup freak and he won't tell her just to allow peace reign but then, he will use that to judge her when he finally wants to marry; he might not marry her because of that flimsy reason.

It is only ladies that have the gut to tell their man what they don't like point blank; guys don't always tell out of pity and trying not to hurt her feelings at the moment, that's why.

I am not in support of such act I narrated in my first comment but they happen often and we can't change it instead we can only help to advice ladies about these things to help them adjust where necessary

You advice was on point, your friend's action was wicked.
If someone is too classy, leave her na. This is exactly why women marry up. You don't date someone for years and start talking story, breakup with the person...leaving us to deal with a heartbroken ill-mannered individual. That's too much problem for the society grin

And not every man loves plain chicks, I know right.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Beface(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
generationz:

plot
what if the other Lady was richer and the guy was just a gold digger ? No matter how homely this girl is the man will always choose what he wants Gold
What if the guy is not a gold digger but he only realised all what the lady desire is money for sex? We can't just assumed rather we should focus on the available information provided by the lady to draw our conclusion. But if you ask me I think homely girls is the pride of every men (na only men way no like better thing go dump them).
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Afrocentric: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
Beautiful Nigerian Lady, Queeneth Dominic has taken to Facebook to share a heartbreaking story of how her Boyfriend got married while they were still in Love.

According to her, the worst part of the experience is that the Boyfriend never informed her until she saw the photos on social media.

Read what she posted as well as how she reacted below:
Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Dating - Lady
He got married earlier last year .

We were still dating when he got married . I wasn’t aware .
Two days before I saw his wedding pictures online, he was confessing his love for me and how he loves me with the last breath of his life.
He went as far as insisting we see and as God will have it I wasn’t chanced .

Two days later, I saw his wedding pictures . He shamelessly came online few days later with the “I found love in her “ caption on his uploads.
I reacted on it .
I congratulated him .
I even told him how beautiful his wife is and you all needed to see how she rushed and reacted on my comment.

One week after his uploads, I woke up one early morning with a “hello baby” message .
It took me two days to reply and when I finally replied, he started telling me how he is regretting marrying her and it would have being me .

I laughed .
I felt infuriated.
But I controlled myself still and didn’t say a word.

Two days later, he told me he wants us to see.

‘What for ‘.......I asked
‘I miss you Queen’......he replied .
‘No need for that ‘....I replied in a very calm way .

He still chats me up but I have never replied again .
The feeling I once had for him died the first day I saw that wedding picture .

I didn’t post it online to attract self pity or to feed hungry bloggers .
I kept it to myself.
I endured it like a big girl.
It wasn’t easy but I did .

Growing up, I heard stories of how guys were killed on their wedding days, child naming ceremony, when taking their kids to school or on their way to work .
Don’t play the kind of smart that will lead you to your early grave.
I was able to control myself when I saw the pictures because the signs were there from the onset .
He has always been a cheat.

Let’s talk about a girl that wasted her youth on you.
Let’s talk about that innocent girl that has done several abortions for you.
Let’s talk about that girl that has discarded everybody in her life for you .

The least you owe her is telling her on time that she doesn’t belong in your future .
The least you owe her is telling her of your “real “ love life .
It will hurt but she will definitely get over it .

Not all girls can endure heartbreak.

For the sake of your life and that of your family, save yourself some unnecessary dramas .

Don’t do to another that which you can’t endure.

See More Photos>> http://mynaijainfo.com/2018/07/boyfriend-got-married-while-dating-nigerian-lady/

so, are you married now?
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by generationz(f): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Beface:
What if the guy is not a gold digger but he only realised all what the lady desire is money for sex? We can't just assumed rather we should focus on the available information provided by the lady to draw our conclusion. But if you ask me I think homely girls is the pride of every men (na only men way no like better thing go dump them).
As far as I'm concerned the guy is a bad person . what happened to breaking up with her before the wedding. you read that she found out about it on social media and he still wanted to keep on sleeping with her after his wedding.

He is a wicked soul and its even the new wife I pity because he obviously will keep on cheating in the marriage.

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by CanadianEnginee(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
jaywhoco:
Just thinking ooo

How could you not have known that your friend was planning something as important to him as marriage?

I mean, he has you as a friend and other friends who should be your friend

What sort of connection do we manage these days.

relationship ehn. perhaps you were playing him too and weren't really paying attention

enough of my ranting jare

Beats me!

Most intelligent reply here.

That tells you so much about relationships these days. No deep connection. Centers on sex, sex and frivolities.

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by CanadianEnginee(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
generationz:

As far as I'm concerned the guy is a bad person . what happened to breaking up with her before the wedding. you read that she found out about it on social media and he still wanted to keep on sleeping with her after his wedding.

He is a wicked soul and its even the new wife I pity because he obviously will keep on cheating in the marriage.

If she was really in that relationship, she would have known. Haba. They were just sexmates, which is what we have these days. The guy found a wife and married her period.

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Beface(m): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2018
generationz:

I agreed with you on that, I'm not trying to justify his action. For the guy to have the mind to go back, it raise a question

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by CanadianEnginee(m): 12:02am On Jul 11, 2018
pocohantas:

You advice was on point, your friend's action was wicked.
If someone is too classy, leave her na. This is exactly why women marry up. You don't date someone for years and start talking story, breakup with the person...leaving us to deal with a heartbroken ill-mannered individual. That's too much problem for the society grin

And not every man loves plain chicks, I know right.

Is making up being classy? Lol. Sad.

When most men want to marry, they'll chose those 'plain chicks' to the 'classy' ones.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by CanadianEnginee(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2018
PremiumBae:
Same way, one buffalo i never liked but was busy forcing love on me, later got anoda babe pregnant but was still pestering my dearest life thinking i wouldn't find out, finally a family friend who's a friend to the dudes wife on Facebook made a comment on her post and there i got to knw the biggie is even married with twin, to brief my story, he apologized and pleaded to see me, i agreed and he asked if i ever love him, i told him no, i never liked him but i loved his money, he was so disappointed.

LOL. See this one o.
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by troublemakea(m): 12:10am On Jul 11, 2018
oshe11:
Some girls are meant to be JUST girlfriends and not WIFE.....

HER FIRST PICTURE KINDA SHOWS SHE IS ONE OF THEM.....

lol this baby on ur meme would be hot when she grows
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by charliebiz(m): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Angy55:

I'm not married. Hope you're cool with my answer now?

Excuse me for shooking mouth on this una love matter but why this kind response. You not married but in a relationship or you looking for a reason to leave that relationship. Ladies, please be straight forward. Some guys like me hands off ladies in a relationship. Response like this sounds like you ready to jump ship.
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Diso60090(m): 1:02am On Jul 11, 2018
Let me tell you the reason why he left you for a house wife because your kitten smell like a dead fish
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by generationz(f): 1:10am On Jul 11, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

If she was really in that relationship, she would have known. Haba. They were just sexmates, which is what we have these days. The guy found a wife and married her period.
not true .I have heard countless stories like this. some men will even travel to another state for work and marry a second wife and both wives in different states won't know for years

humans are very dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 11, 2018
cana882:
Ok we've heard..
Lolssss... Guys self.

If the narrative was given by a guy now u would have started blasting women generally.

No offense.
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Yomby(m): 2:10am On Jul 11, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
Beautiful Nigerian Lady, Queeneth Dominic has taken to Facebook to share a heartbreaking story of how her Boyfriend got married while they were still in Love.

According to her, the worst part of the experience is that the Boyfriend never informed her until she saw the photos on social media.

Read what she posted as well as how she reacted below:
Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Dating - Lady
He got married earlier last year .

We were still dating when he got married . I wasn’t aware .
Two days before I saw his wedding pictures online, he was confessing his love for me and how he loves me with the last breath of his life.
He went as far as insisting we see and as God will have it I wasn’t chanced .

Two days later, I saw his wedding pictures . He shamelessly came online few days later with the “I found love in her “ caption on his uploads.
I reacted on it .
I congratulated him .
I even told him how beautiful his wife is and you all needed to see how she rushed and reacted on my comment.

One week after his uploads, I woke up one early morning with a “hello baby” message .
It took me two days to reply and when I finally replied, he started telling me how he is regretting marrying her and it would have being me .

I laughed .
I felt infuriated.
But I controlled myself still and didn’t say a word.

Two days later, he told me he wants us to see.

‘What for ‘.......I asked
‘I miss you Queen’......he replied .
‘No need for that ‘....I replied in a very calm way .

He still chats me up but I have never replied again .
The feeling I once had for him died the first day I saw that wedding picture .

I didn’t post it online to attract self pity or to feed hungry bloggers .
I kept it to myself.
I endured it like a big girl.
It wasn’t easy but I did .

Growing up, I heard stories of how guys were killed on their wedding days, child naming ceremony, when taking their kids to school or on their way to work .
Don’t play the kind of smart that will lead you to your early grave.
I was able to control myself when I saw the pictures because the signs were there from the onset .
He has always been a cheat.

Let’s talk about a girl that wasted her youth on you.
Let’s talk about that innocent girl that has done several abortions for you.
Let’s talk about that girl that has discarded everybody in her life for you .

The least you owe her is telling her on time that she doesn’t belong in your future .
The least you owe her is telling her of your “real “ love life .
It will hurt but she will definitely get over it .

Not all girls can endure heartbreak.

For the sake of your life and that of your family, save yourself some unnecessary dramas .

Don’t do to another that which you can’t endure.

See More Photos>> http://mynaijainfo.com/2018/07/boyfriend-got-married-while-dating-nigerian-lady/

Too bad
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by tomdon(m): 5:10am On Jul 11, 2018
He was not dating her, she was just a fukk girl, so stop all the guilt trip. Every woe na to blame guys. Why don't ladies ever have conscience
How do you use the word innocent for a girl that has committed several abortions
How will he tell her on time that she doesn’t belong in your future when she's also enjoying the sx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by lamideee(f): 5:21am On Jul 11, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Some men are heartless u knw. I tell you

You for let him comeback n arrange street boys to deal wit him mercilessly. If any man try dat wit my sis, Oyo is his name.
lol grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by ziondaughter247: 5:24am On Jul 11, 2018
myners007:
Simply because you are just a building material and not a wife material. On a more serious note, why would a guy marry a lady who subconsciously takes a selfie in front of an hotel room. Girls , please use your brains sometimes when slaying.

You Are a very useless and heartless idiot. I pray this fate befalls your ugly shapeless sisters. Nairaland is filled with very senseless men who spew anything online. I can tell you're a broke ass, May this fate also befall you and all the hegoats who liked your comment
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by mranova(m): 5:33am On Jul 11, 2018
Come, I will marry you.
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Odimson69: 5:39am On Jul 11, 2018
What was your contribution to the relationship.the time of I had sex,I did abortion has gone.our girls are so stingy thinking only about sex they offer.please open your heart to that man you love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Man Turns Mechanic In Pre-Wedding Photo / Does My Fiancée Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.