Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

People Don't Really Care But Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Don't Really Care But Why (494 Views)

Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep / Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix / Women Don't Need Love Or Care But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Don't Really Care But Why by Yungspitta: 6:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Where I'm from, people never care till they see you looking awesome in your just uploaded pictures.
People never care till they see your mug shot on the internet.
People never care till they see pictures of you lying helpless on your hospital bed.
People never care till they see your obituary.
People who never texted "just checking on you" are always the fastest to post R.I.P

WHY

3 Likes

Re: People Don't Really Care But Why by Goldbw122(m): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2021
That is how this life is, brother.
They will always point a camera, than offering a helping hand.

5 Likes

Re: People Don't Really Care But Why by donbachi(m): 6:49am On Sep 06, 2021
Dats why i advices people,to always post pics after pics of them looking dapper,sharp at beautiful places,turn-on location when oversea or nice places on facebook and instagram...it kills haters faster than ebola.

6 Likes

Re: People Don't Really Care But Why by JimmyDarmody: 6:57am On Sep 06, 2021
grin that's the reality of life. Live with it. Man up.

3 Likes

Re: People Don't Really Care But Why by phr33man(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Like i care if they care about me. I live my life for me and you don't have to know about my life.

I visit beautiful places for my mental health and need not to show them I'm living my dream life.

Most important thing in life is for you and your household to live well(no suffering).

We are in the era of sad people(especially youths) with beautiful pictures. Make sure you are happy in real life not just on social media.

Once you adopt this, you are mature.

6 Likes

Re: People Don't Really Care But Why by SenecaTheYonger: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2021
Yungspitta:
Where I'm from, people never care till they see you looking awesome in your just uploaded pictures.
People never care till they see your mug shot on the internet.
People never care till they see pictures of you lying helpless on your hospital bed.
People never care till they see your obituary.
People who never texted "just checking on you" are always the fastest to post R.I.P

WHY

Because everyone is literally trying to survive everyday of their life. You are not special, nobody is.

Truth is that nobody owes you anything just be grateful for the one you have and don’t take for granted those who go out of their way to show kindness.

6 Likes

Re: People Don't Really Care But Why by Offpoint1: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Life's personal race, don't expect no fxcks from no one.

2 Likes

Re: People Don't Really Care But Why by seniorgozman(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2021
The same way we don't care about people

1 Like

Re: People Don't Really Care But Why by Lilpen3758: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Because everyone is literally trying to survive everyday of their life. You are not special, nobody is.

Truth is that nobody owes you anything just be grateful for the one you have.
Bitter truth.....

2 Likes

Re: People Don't Really Care But Why by Yungspitta: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2021
This is apt
phr33man:
Like i care if they care about me. I live my life for me and you don't have to know about my life.

I visit beautiful places for my mental health and need not to show them I'm living my dream life.

Most important thing in life is for you and your household to live well(no suffering).

We are in the era of sad people(especially youths) with beautiful pictures. Make sure you are happy in real life not just on social media.

Once you adopt this, you are mature.
Re: People Don't Really Care But Why by Yungspitta: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Goldbw122:
That is how this life is, brother.
They will always point a camera, than offering a helping hand.
Re: People Don't Really Care But Why by Yungspitta: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2021
This your advice good o but I no fit follow ham
donbachi:
Dats why i advices people,to always post pics after pics of them looking dapper,sharp at beautiful places,turn-on location when oversea or nice places on facebook and instagram...it kills haters faster than ebola.
Re: People Don't Really Care But Why by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2021
donbachi:

I see such as unnecessary. It will only bring harm to such persons. The times we are in are very perilous. So much haters and fake foes everywhere. It is better for one to live low key. I touched some good cheese recently but i don enter hibernation. Enemies are watching.

3 Likes

Re: People Don't Really Care But Why by Yungspitta: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Brain dey your head bro
Ninejaywon:

I see such as unnecessary. It will only bring harm to such persons. The times we are in are very perilous. So much haters and fake foes everywhere. It is better for one to live low key. I touched some good cheese recently but i don enter hibernation. Enemies are watching.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About 7 Masturbation Myths / #bbnaija: (VIDEO) Angel Claims Sammie Told Her That Liquorose And Emmanuel Had S / (story) S&X With Glory – Season 1 (episode 1 – 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.