Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl (2084 Views)

The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by LifestyleTonite: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Celebrity police officer, Dolapo Badmus has advised young girls against dating and associating with Yahoo boys who are mostly known to engage in rituals that cost human life. According to her, associating with them is the fastest way to lose one’s life.

In a social media post, Dolapo Badmus reacted to a recent incident in which the daughter of a former deputy governor of Ondo state, Khadijat Adenike Oluboyo, was found dead and buried in the room of her boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao, after he used her for rituals.

Read her post below.

”SECURITY WARNING TO YOUNG LADIES OUT THERE: To you our dear ladies out there especially the younger ones, kindly be informed that associating and dating this so called “YAHOO BOYS” is the fastest way to loose your lives. you have all heard about several incidents involving young girls being killed for ritual purposes just for these boys to continue enriching themselves. Please note that the phone he bought for you, the clothes or car ? he spends that much to gift you or any other thing he gifts you that might have your life used as exchange. YAHOO BOYS from all indications now use blood to sustain or enrich their ill gotten wealth. My sincere advice to you all is to Pitch your tent with that hardworking young man that won’t amass wealth through illegal means, together you can build an enviable future. Remember your lives are precious, don’t lay it down on a platter of peanut? it is harrowing investigating waste of lives by this so called G guys! I sincerely sympathize ? with those families who by one way or the other has lost their daughters through association with the bad boys, may God give you fortitude to bear the loss.”

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/dolapo-badmus-dating-yahoo-boys/

Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by Bluezy13(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2018
They know already!!
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2018
yahoo boys Don enter one chance but this is not yahoo but rituals
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by Olalan(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2018
They know but greed and the need to be tagged a BIG GIRL has blocked their sense of reasoning.
BTW any girl that falls victim of their evils deserve no pity, just so unfortunate that some innocent guys who might later marry some of these girls will be affected.
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2018
Celebrity police officer got me rolling on the floor! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by konkonbilo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
smiley

Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Madam, why bother yourself? They wee not hear.

All the motherly advice their mama give dem before they cast for street, dem hear?
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by pocohantas(f): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yea, girls should stop dating them. But after that what next?
They will enter the streets and kidnap one random girl for rituals.
Does that stop the killings? Being a Nigerian (woman) should be among the 1000 ways to die.

Nigerian youths need to stop this get rich quick syndrome. It is the major reason our society is unsafe and our national image is in ruins.
Haunty Dolapo, do your work.
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Does that stop the killings? Being a Nigerian (woman) should be among the 1000 ways to die.

Nigerian youths need to stop this get rich quick syndrome. It is the major reason our society is unsafe and our national image is in ruins.

But poco says no money no honey - what's a guy to do? angry angry

By the time I Don hustle make the money you go don old.
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by pocohantas(f): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
oyb:

But poco says no money no honey - what's a guy to do? angry angry

By the time I Don hustle make the money you go don old.

He should go and work na. If these guys don't use their GFs, they will use anybody in sight. Why is it mostly our young men doing this?

It is easier for aunty Dolapo to come out and give this advice to girls, which is okay. But, let me know when she addresses the incessant [ritual] killings around the country. Abi na only female head baba dey collect? undecided undecided LOL, I will wait for you.
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
pocohantas:

He should go and work na. If these guys don't use their GFs, they will use anybody in sight. Why is it mostly our young men doing this?

It is easier for aunty Dolapo to come out and give this advice to girls, which is okay. But, let me know when she addresses the incessant [ritual] killings around the country. Abi na only female head baba dey collect? undecided undecided

LOL, I will wait for you.

But I erm want to hit it while your bosoms still dey tanda. And I'm sure you would prefer if I still had abs and all my hair wink
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by pocohantas(f): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
oyb:

But I erm want to hit it while your bosoms still dey tanda. And I'm sure you would prefer if I still had abs and all my hair wink

Just make it first, e done tey wey the bosoms fall like Naira.
You want to hit it ? I refuse to be dickstracted cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by ibkayee(f): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Heeyyyshhh
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by Ishilove: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
oyb:

smh
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by LifestyleTonite: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by pocohantas(f): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
ibkayee:

Heeyyyshhh

Yea babe. BEING A NIGERIAN (WOMAN) IS ONE OF THE FASTEST WAYS TO LOSE YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ishilove:

smh

Wetin? Is someone mourning the diminishing stand life of her own knock-ers? kiss kiss
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by reykhana(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bluezy13:
They know already!!

Bro,dog wey go lost no dey hear the hunter whistle !
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
pocohantas:

there are more than one solution to a problem. Would you say girls have not been kidnapped before? They kidnap everyday... This is only a precaution for ladies looking to date.
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by pocohantas(f): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
majekdom2:
there are more than one solution to a problem. Would you say girls have not been kidnapped before? They kidnap everyday... This is only a precaution for ladies looking to date.

I agree to the precaution, what next?
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
pocohantas:

I agree to the precaution, what next?
there is nothing next as it concerns her advice . Her advice is for ladies looking to date and that's what the post is about. She can decide to advise the yahoo boys, that could be next.
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by pocohantas(f): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
majekdom2:
there is nothing next as it concerns her advice . Her advice is for ladies looking to date and that's what the post is about. She can decide to advise the yahoo boys, that could be next.

She should keep the country safe undecided undecided
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
pocohantas:

She should keep the country safe undecided undecided
yes, she will do that and part of the job is advisory and dissemination of information.
Re: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
oyb:

Wetin? Is someone mourning the diminishing stand life of her own knock-ers? kiss kiss
The stand of every woman's bosoms diminished. It is inevitable. Same way your belly slowly but surely, progressively hangs of your trouser belt and we turn a blind eye kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Man Born Without joystick FINALLY Has Sex With £50,000 Bionic Manhood / When Should Parents Be Involved In Their Children's Relationship? / When A Lady Says No.what Does She Mean Exactly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.