Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! (6105 Views)

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
memories1:
Is there ever a time when a man stops paying for sex? Even your wife, you somehow pay for it however you look at it.
Ok, DM me. I wan fvck you. I will pay.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

call any of those number, they charge 10k for short time if prick they scratches you
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
b0rn2fuck:

call any of those number, they charge 10k for short time if prick they scratches you
So cheap! You sure say them go fyn so?

them dey do home service? Cos i dey enjoy fvck ontop my big bed.
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by memories1(f): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

I'm alright with the man and family I have. Not interested.
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
So cheap! You sure say them go fyn so?

them dey do home service? Cos i dey enjoy fvck ontop my big bed.
which one be jamb questions on top of make dick enter toto
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by ItzBIM(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
which one be jamb questions on top of make dick enter toto

Abi oo.. no mind him,calling 10k cheap. Wetin him go call all the 5k girls on insta chat.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
mgtow:

Before getting them to go out with you it's advisable you take them out to seal the deal. Infact, you must take them out. I call it "Subscription Fee". Maybe to the beach or the cinema. Budget like 10 to 20k and just have a good time. It's called making a great first impression. After that, you turn to a story teller. However, during the course of the relationship if you feel like going out and you want her to tag along, nothing spoil. It's more brownie points to you.

Guy,you really know the drill

Na better subscription fee, then na to relax and eat the fruits of your labour
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by mgtow: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Pepsi101:

Guy,you really know the drill

Na better subscription fee, then na to relax and eat the fruits of your labour

Nice one padi mi, these guys on this thread are making me feel like I'm speaking swahili. Instead of learning how to play the game, they are busy hating the players (the women, in this case).

Life is easy. To catch a fowl you must know how to bait it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by monex(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2018
mgtow:

Lol so everytime you need to have sex you count money to give to someone? How does that make you feel? It is financial leakages like this that make people not to progress in life even when they are seeing small change. So assuming you have sex 3 times a week you're gonna pay let's say 15k? Multiply that by 4 weeks in a month, and then a year, and see how much you throw away because of that thing you call a pènis. Do you feel smarter now?

Of course, this is the part where you form baba olowo and claim it's nothing. A sensibile person won't just dole out cash because he wants to release sperm. It's demeaning. To me at least. The only people that pay back to back for sex are those people that can't seem to get a regular girl to have sex with them. It's a little pathetic, but whatever rocks you guys' boat.

PS - I wouldn't pay someone 200k to fúck me. Why? Because I am not stewpid.

it is tough, especially when one isn't attractive, not to pay for sex and still be honest. There are those who do not want to deceive girls. The girls either have sex with them beacuse the girls want to or because the guy provides a monetary (or equivalent) payment
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by jumiasalesguy3: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Which ever way you look at it you spend something. Either time lying and strategizing the next story for the next bleep or you keep up with the usually relationship lies or you pay. Scarce to find a lady that will admit to wanting sex without any reward. Even the sex starved married ladies still want to be pampered. Money or marriage promise turns Nigerian girls on. So spend the one you can afford.
Hypocrisy in this country wouldn't let us enjoy some things jare.
Just imagine someone that bleeps 4 times a week, na bankruptcy be that na

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by jumiasalesguy3: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Pay how. Except you are 'daddy welcome' kind of wife ,who adds nothing to the table. Then the monthly feeding allowance includes Bleep money of course because if you add value to that family you can't think of such. If your husband sex starved you now, you go complain. Don't extend this mentality to your children.
memories1:

I'm alright with the man and family I have. Not interested.
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by hkidola00(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
okwabayi:
I thought you already had a girlfriend in addition to your brothel runs?

The truth is, you picked the best policy. What is happening to you is the grass looking greener syndrome. When you catch a girlfriend you'll eventually see the life you're living now is the better option. Girls too get wahala -- f-ucking and running naim sweet pass.

You're attractive, yes but it doesn't mean you should lock yourself down to one woman. I suggest you try and put in the work to get a girlfriend. By the time you see how frustrating it is you'll settle back into visiting brothels again. When one mumu girl puts you in her friendzone for two years only for you to later find out she was distributing it about for free without you knowing naim your brain go reset.

Also, take all this olosho prakking time as practice for your future girlfriend. Men like you when them handle woman she go disown her whole generation.
u just made sense bro,tho patronising hoe.s isn't good but what did so called gf can do can pass u out forever till eternity
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by freemeicid(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by MrNice04(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
fancy4eve:
no doubt about dat, but how will u know d true definition of beauty wen u don't even luv ur pretty self or even appreciate odas, beauty my frwnd is in d eyes of d beholder.
honestly you're beautiful dazzling and angelic looking
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by kelspinall(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
go n buy sextoy then...lolz

seriously i ain't paying huge amount all for sex that i will still be the one operating the whole thing and watch the bicch lay like a wood and be moaning..gosh..

fuxk,some headless chickens made puccy overrated by paying huge amount for it..foolz
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by seunak2016: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
op na naija woman operate like that, you travel abroad, you spilt the bill or sometimes she handle it alone but not everytime.
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by Coolguy34(m): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Bros change your weed supplier.
He sells cheap weeds
Re: I Want To Stop Paying For Sex! by culf: 12:50am On Sep 18, 2022
ImaIma1:
I just recently heard of a woman that collects money from her husband to do any other thing apart from penetration. She is someone i know well and i laughed when i heard it.

If he wants oral, he pays first. ..any extra extra, he pays first. And she keeps the money for those times when he is really broke and she gives it to him cheesy.

doing the right thing in the wrong way. The day my woman wanted making request during our special time, I stood up, wore my clothes and was done, though she apologise and asked that I come but I was done. They are ways to get money from your man (which most good ladies still end up standing on the same man) aside this method.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics / My Daughter Was A Virgin Before The Dubai Journey – Mother Of Chrisland Expelled / My Girlfriend And My Underwear!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.