Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? (42589 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by FeliciaOja(f): 1:14am On Dec 29, 2023
I meet him July this year, everything about him is cool. My only worry is his fanatical support for arsenal which I consider the worst club on earth.

He keeps disturbing me of how his club will win the league, but whenever they lose he becomes super depressed and aggressive.

We have talked about this many times and he has sworn to change.
But this night he came back very late and was making so much noise, shouting and yelling
Then I googled scores and saw that his club lost today

I can't take it anymore
He is not the first guy I have dated that loved football. His own is that when his club loss it affects him very bad.

I have even suggested he should stop supporting arsenal but he won't listen.
After this night rubbish he just displayed I'm thinking of calling it quits.

Am I overreacting??

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by dawnomike(m): 1:19am On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:
I meet him July this year, everything about him is cool. My only worry is his fanatical support for arsenal which I consider the worst club on earth.

He keeps disturbing me of how his club will win the league, but whenever they lose he becomes super depressed and aggressive.

But this night he came back very late and was making so much noise, shouting and yelling

I can't take it anymore
He is not the first guy I have dated that loved football. His own is that when his club loss it affects him very bad.

Am I overreacting??
If he is an arsenal fan and had refused to change that his frustrating behavior; be ready to put up with more of such cos arsenal is known for breaking their fans heart very very well!!!

So, decide on if you can reach a compromise to live with that if not while considering his other positive attributes.

254 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Teeneyo(m): 1:26am On Dec 29, 2023
U never ready

U go call Arsenal
Arsenal wey gt start no ending

E go grumble die
U go cry tire

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by FeliciaOja(f): 1:27am On Dec 29, 2023
dawnomike:
If he is an arsenal fan and had refused to change that his frustrating behavior; be ready to put up with more of such cos arsenal is known for breaking their fans heart very very well!!!

So, decide on if you can reach a compromise to live with that is not while considering his other positive attributes.
God knows how much I tried to overlook this behavior. Thanks I think I will break up tomorrow

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ezegenigbonine: 1:59am On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??

Do you want to take away his passion because he wants to marry you? Bullshit

If you want to help him, join him and support Arsenal, then see how he feels when two of you loose a game together, then he will have someone to talk to and then you both have players or coach to blame then he will feel better, try it and see.

286 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ahnie: 2:05am On Dec 29, 2023
I use to be a staunch supporter of arsenal years ago,my heart was shattered when Chelsea then under Jose Mourinho trashed us 7 zeros I have forgotten the year

The goals were just raining like pellets non stop Asif it was Basketball.i cried my eyes out that year it was those years when Theo Walcot was in super shape

........omorr I just jejely left them before cardiac go kill my enemies.I have bn club less since then.

dawnomike:

So, decide on if you can reach a compromise to live with that if not while considering his other positive attributes.
Arsenal is not it rara till date.support arsenal at your own risk.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Hezzyluv: 2:12am On Dec 29, 2023
Sister, you will cry taya oooo
Because, the Arsenal we all know would lose and lose over and over again..
He will eventually graduate from being frustratedt o beating you. The day he would lay hands on you, is the day they (Arsenal FC) will finally be out of tittle race. Mark my words!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by placeofallure(f): 2:23am On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

God knows how much I tried to overlook this behavior. Thanks I think I will break up tomorrow

I am a staunch Arsenal fan. I've been following Arsenal since the time of Dennis Bergkamp, Ray Parlor, Jeremie Aladiere, Julio Baptista, Antonio Reyes, Kanu Nwakwo and the likes and by now, I've gotten used to Arsenal's inconsistency. How old is he? He should get a hold of himself and get a life outside of football. There will be good days and awful days like last night. Why should he take out his frustration on you? As a man, he should have a grasp over his emotions and treat you right. You're not responsible for his woes. Sit him down and tell him all these, if he's unflinchingly adamant, dump him! He cannot head a home! He's a disaster waiting to erupt.

213 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by FeliciaOja(f): 2:47am On Dec 29, 2023
placeofallure:

I am a staunch Arsenal fan. I've been following Arsenal since the time of Dennis Bergkamp, Ray Parlor, Jeremie Aladiere, Julio Baptista, Antonio Reyes, Kanu Nwakwo and the likes and by now, I've gotten used to Arsenal's inconsistency. How old is he? He should get a hold of himself and get a life outside of football. There will be good days and awful days like last night. Why should he take out his frustration on you? As a man, he should have a grasp over his emotions and treat you right. You're not responsible for his woes. Sit him down and tell him all these, if he's unflinchingly adamant, dump him! He cannot head a home! He's a disaster waiting to erupt.
I just don't get how a football make guys lose their minds.. sometimes I feel it is satanic

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by FeliciaOja(f): 2:50am On Dec 29, 2023
How can someone lock door refuse to talk or eat his food just because of a football match??
Even threaten to throw padlock at me for disturbing him because his team lost
I'm done!! Can't be dealing with a child that calls himself a man. Very childish attitude

195 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Chibuzoripob: 2:59am On Dec 29, 2023
sad lullaby thread,fabricated by a slow lil soul.Wetin Arsenal do u?

Abeg angry : undecided(,leave the POOR guy and Face elsewhere

18 Likes

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by dawnomike(m): 4:02am On Dec 29, 2023
ahnie:
I use to be a staunch supporter of arsenal years ago,my heart was shattered when Chelsea then under Jose Mourinho trashed us 7 zeros I have forgotten the year ........omorr I just jejely left them before cardiac go kill my enemies.I have bn club less since then.
@ahnie you dey watch ball? grin
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by jumokeadele(m): 4:26am On Dec 29, 2023
Its a red flag my sister, he probably gambles even , you should check that too. Run as far as you can, if a man truly loves a woman , we are always ready to change and bend our rules , if he's not changing for you , then he doesn't love you well enough. Run o

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by dkidd: 4:29am On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:
How can someone lock door refuse to talk or eat his food just because of a football match??
Even threaten to throw padlock at me for disturbing him because his team lost
I'm done!! Can't be dealing with a child that calls himself a man. Very childish attitude
This is the best decision u can take on the matter.... Arsenal fan with anger issues omor na disaster dey wait fir corner jejelly grin

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Geovanni412(m): 4:33am On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??

How many betting apps or websites does he visit?

12 Likes

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Foodqueen(f): 5:08am On Dec 29, 2023
I hope you will listen and break up with him.

If u marry him, he will gamble all his savings away, beat u join.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by DikSin(m): 5:14am On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I don't watch football, come away my love ❤️

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by owiko(m): 5:50am On Dec 29, 2023
Perhaps, he plays sports bet.
I'm a supporter of Arsenal, but it doesn't bother me if we win, lose or draw.
I don't worry myself over things I can't control

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ahnie: 6:13am On Dec 29, 2023
dawnomike:
@ahnie you dey watch ball? grin
I played good football with Pepsi academy and delta queens ...I still watch football till date and I m pretty good with football analysis.

My league of interest now is serie A...my support stands with the old lady aka Juventus FC.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by MrBroke(m): 6:30am On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I'm a Man-City fan so after breaking up with him just come to me. City always make their fans happy so our relationship is going to be fun

32 Likes

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Karleb(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2023
You never ching chong ching! grin grin

On a serious note, I hardly hear women talk about breaking up without an option in sight.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by oneolajire(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

You want to take away his passion because he want to marry you? Bullshit

How is that a passion? Pls explain.

Isn't that a means of depression?

Won't he return home one day and destroy things just because his team lost? What stake does he have in assets of Arsenal? Will he do that to his boss?

Arsenal doesn't even know he exist.
Rubbish dot com

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by oneolajire(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2023
How old is he? Seems he is more childish than his age. Where does he work? Does he transfer his football misbehavior to his place and his boss?

Before I take you serious, do you people want to get married?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by luminouz(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??
It's easy.

Tell him Arsenal is a mumu club anytime they lose and blow him a fat raspberry. Then tell him to suck on it!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by luminouz(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2023
owiko:
Perhaps, he plays sports bet.
I'm a supporter of Arsenal, but it doesn't bother me if we win, lose or draw.
I don't worry myself over things I can't control
You are a fake supporter.

Many Arsenal supporters don't eat when they lose. I think they need therapy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by luminouz(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2023
ahnie:
I use to be a staunch supporter of arsenal years ago,my heart was shattered when Chelsea then under Jose Mourinho trashed us 7 zeros I have forgotten the year ........omorr I just jejely left them before cardiac go kill my enemies.I have bn club less since then.

A woman that likes football? Interesting.

My friend used to reject food anytime Arsenal lost and me I go kuku chop an. Dude would wake up in the middle of the night dey ask me for food wey I don chop.

Nobody told him to start eating back when Arsenal wan make hunger kill am!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by VinnyBaba: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2023
OP,

Know that every football fan must have Depressing times,
As NO TEAM can wins all their Matches. They must lose some sad

BTW, Arsenal FC is supported by High CALIBRE Men such as
*ATIKU ABUBAKAR
*ALIKO DANGOTE
*CHINEDU IKEDIEZE
*APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEIMAN
*GOV BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU,
Etc. smiley

So Know that Ur Boyfriend is Supporting the Right Club. cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by VinnyBaba: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I just don't get how a football make guys lose their minds.. sometimes I feel it is satanic

Women acts WORSE! undecided

After watching Zeeworld, Telemundo and African Magic, Some women start Suspecting their husband's Secretaries and Female friends. sad sad

They Imagine the Movie's Scenes, in their own Homes. undecided undecided

19 Likes

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by placeofallure(f): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

It's not satanic. You just want your team (which is like your baby) to do well. Like yesterday's match now, I didn't watch it because the reviews before the match didn't look good for us so I have kinda switched off. He should be able to do that - Know when we're fantastic and know when the odds are against us. That way you keep yourself in check. Just talk to him ok?

9 Likes

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Itohanmiwa: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2023
grin Look at the bright side of things, for him to be loyal to arsenal means he will be be try loyal to you. Next time he wants to watch arsenal ball, join him and when they lose start insulting the arsenal players with him, then laugh it off and give him a brutal sexual encounter to calm his nerves down. Before you know it he will be too tired to complain about football and transfer all his loyalty to you. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by owiko(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2023
grin grin My brother, I have conditioned my heart in a way that certain things don't get to me. I have been supporting Arsenal for over 15 years, but I chose not to lose sleep over their matter
luminouz:

16 Likes

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by VinnyBaba: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
luminouz:

Just Shut up and STOP TELLING LIES Plz! undecided

Why will a Fan not eat because his Team lost? sad

Every Football Club has Their Good and Bad Days and Sensible fans knows this.! smiley

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.