Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Please Any Baby Stuff - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Any Baby Stuff (2644 Views)

This Particular Stuff is A Thorn On The Flesh Of Many People Nowadays / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / See What Her Husband Did After She Refused To Buy Food Stuff In The Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
kapelvej:
i called you, now, but earlier, i missed a number
yes I'm sorry I missed the call, kindly call back.
Thank you for the call Sir God bless you and yours
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
electronicguy:
Pls where do u stay? Do you mind if I send you to where you will do the scan on my account? So after that one we know the kind of baby things to send, if is for male or female.
I stay in Ikorodu and I don't mind sir
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
electronicguy:
Pls where do u stay? Do you mind if I send you to where you will do the scan on my account? So after that one we know the kind of baby things to send, if is for male or female.
I stay in Ikorodu and I don't mind Sir,thanks
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
electronicguy:
I stay in Ikorodu and I don't mind Sir thanks
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by ahnie: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Duchaello:
I was on a ppp (combination 3) but at a time I fell sick and I had to stop it due to it's side effect (nagging headache) infact I never knew that I was pregnant not until when it's past the first trimester. I've really been very careful but.......

Please what's ppp?
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
ahnie:

Please what's ppp?
Pregnancy Prevention Pills
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by enoqueen: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Where in ikorodu do u stay?
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2018
enoqueen:
Where in ikorodu do u stay?
Adamo bustop
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by mamaring: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
My dear it is well that Combination 2 comes with different side effect ooo. Mine was menstrual flow that lasted for almost three months. Don't worry I pray God bring helping hands before the baby's arrival. Will also assist you with a token soon.
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
mamaring:
My dear it is well that Combination 2 comes with different side effect ooo. Mine was menstrual flow that lasted for almost three months. Don't worry I pray God bring helping hands before the baby's arrival. Will also assist you with a token soon.
Amen, thanks
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by kitaatita: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2018
We just spoke. I believe that God will do everything
Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
kitaatita:
We just spoke. I believe that God will do everything
Words alone can not express how happy you made me this morning but I know that my God who searches the heart of man will reward you accordingly.God bless you Sir

1 Like

Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Duchaello(f): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2018
Please help thank and say a word of prayer for Mr kitaatita. He sent me a whooping #30,000. Mr vicent as you've wipe my tears God will wipe yours too in Jesus name.
This is also to thanks Mr kapelvej from Denmark,he promised to send me baby clothes. I'm very grateful for the help every one God bless.
I'm on the way to do the scan and register for antenatal

3 Likes

Re: Please Any Baby Stuff by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Duchaello:
Please help thank and say a word of prayer for Mr kitaatita. He sent me a whooping #30,000. Mr vicent as you've wipe my tears God will wipe yours too in Jesus name.
This is also to thanks Mr kapelvej from Denmark,he promised to send me baby clothes. I'm very grateful for the help every one God bless.
I'm on the way to do the scan and register for antenatal
Wow!!! God bless all the givers, May you never lack. Dear Op, 30k is a lot of money and nine months is a long journey. Please use this money well, you can also start a side petty trade at your work place for sustainability. I wish you a smooth and easy 9months ride. kiss

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals / Could My Wife Be Possibly Dating Her 'uncle'? / A True Life Story; A Woman Set Her House Ablaze With Her Kids And Hubby Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.