Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) (13959 Views)

Nairalander On Karaoke Night Singing Lionel Richie Stuck On U In Indiana Usa / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs / Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by irongal(f): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2010
Ayo Aina:

All these actresses/actors should please leave our music industry for good. they're all half baked. cheesy
EXACTLY!!! the other day i put on the tv and saw DESMOND ELLIOT singing smthng gosh i got goose bumps please sm1 shd tell them to stick to acting no be by force to be musician
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Borat1: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2010
@topic,
everyone should just shut the Bleep up!
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by favouredjb(f): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2010
why?u be musician? grin
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by ajekpaks(m): 12:48am On Jun 18, 2010
I dont really blame Zdon, he told every one he was goin mad,
As for Lexy
D'banj
Tony 'Tequila'
Blackface
Essence
Goldie
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Acidosis(m): 2:12am On Jun 18, 2010
All the nollywood stars should vacate the music industry. Their music sucks!!!
Omotola, Genevieve> stop stressing your unpleasant voice!

TerryG is just a nuisance to the music industry. Only those from Edo state seems to like him.
Personally I don't like songs from Dbanj, he should search for new slangs for his fans. All i keep hearing is; kokolette, mamalette & long thing.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by blesbeatz(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
DA PRINCE should thank don jazzy,coz i dont know what he is doin in da music industry

ESSECE has been gettin on my nerves,shes not even sexy,but yet she claim

MODE 9 should go soft,if not then he should forget it

RUGGED MAN i think has notin more to offer

TU FACE right frm start was a fluke

skukki or what ever should also fade frm the industry
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by tayoast(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
blesbeatz:

DA PRINCE should thank don jazzy,coz i dont know what he is doin in da music industry

ESSECE has been gettin on my nerves,shes not even sexy,but yet she claim

MODE 9 should go soft,if not then he should forget it

RUGGED MAN i think has notin more to offer

TU FACE right frm start was a fluke

skukki or what ever should also fade frm the industry

fluke for 10 years
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by nellaluv(f): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2010
Kenny saint brown
Eddy Remedy
Aki n' pawpaw
Desmond elliot
Mercy J
Terry g and Ay.com
jeddi lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by emsco(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2010
Dont judge becos of their personalty but look into the musical areas.i dnt why someone dat luvs good music will put GT and soundsultan on the list of artise dat shuld quit.i quite agree with some people choice but i will like to drop mine 2.first on my list is1.k.S.B. She isjust using her bro influence,she is wack 4rm day1 she droped her first single. 2.tetuila:i tink he shuld start investing in up and coming talented artiste dat aint got money to go in2 music.
GOLDIE:No one is feeling her song and are drama in videos,we shuld ban her from singing instead of advising her to quit.i dnt wana say much but i'll d list of d rest.ashionye,jazzman,lexydoo,zeal,stylplus,sacha,jim iyke,2shortz etc i cant rememer d rest as at now promise 2 dat later. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Dblank(f): 12:40am On Jul 24, 2010
Kenny ogungbe and his rubbish sister should pls pls and pls stop singing.Can anybody see the WRINKLE ON HER FACE when she smiles.Icant stand her at all,she also finks she POSH.And also TERRY gee is such a disgrace to the Edo people,hes just too lousy for my liken chei.And there is this other guy called JACKY SULA[OMG]he needs a proper job,cause that music thing isnt for him at all,.God help us in nigeria.Lest i forget Those EARTHQUAKE BOIS are just too ugly and thier music is wack
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by luvhenry(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2010
Evry1 that mentiond Goldie, dont u tink her song wit eldee is rily cool.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by favouredjb(f): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2010
Yes o,dts her only song I can "tolerate" all thanks to eldee,but that doesn't change the fact that she needs to get a day job,anyway she's a very rich babe
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Fred87(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2010
@d blank please terry g is not 4rm bcitygidi ogunforbid oh,d lata is an osu/(outcast).am feelin dis thread oh BAD.eez
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by luvhenry(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2010
Dats lyk her latest nd i guess, she shld hv upgraded
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by googles: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2010
Goldie

omotola angry

eedris

jazzman

Desmond Elliot {WTF!?!}

ajasa

danny young
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2010
Abeg oh dat wastepipe terry goose is and never was 4rm edo
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by khanye(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^^Terry G is a waste pipe? . . . .May God have mercy on ur soul! cool
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Emaprince: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2010
Terry G have always been a NUISSANCE to the industry.I mean, does he think every body is and illiterate?.We do listen to good musics and those that educates as well.and not just about ;scatter ur body,pull off ur outter,and some stupid lines that seems as if he made them up inside the booth{I mean freestyles}.the words are way too below and meaningless.
Well,I think many of them need to quit though,especially most upcoming artiste that are running terry g's path.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by esteelv: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2010
The only musicians dat should keep singing are,Asa,etcetera,sound sultan,timi and maybe MI.
d rest should stop.every now and then,i wonder what people see in the musics of dbanj,durela abi na wetin be him name,terryg,etc.
life could be unfair cos those who make gud music are not d ones on top.thank God 9jas finally got to appreciate asa's music.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by asha80(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2010
Guys terry g is not from edo but benue.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2010
@ all of u guys asking them to quit, Please leave them alone, when it's time to bow out of the industry, they will do so. Example, Daddy showkey, father u-turn, daddy fresh, junior and pretty, raskimono, black faze and a whole lot of others. And for those of you still shouting,9ice don sing for all of una "Bad belle pple dem plenty no be small" another song "Nkan to ba wu anybody lo le fe nu wan so, omo o ranyan omo ti wa ka omo mati jeun lo o, e fi wan sile ejekan ma solo orinyin ni o ema ko lo" Lord of Ajasa ft 9ice. Hin don sing 4 una. They are making their kudi. If you like don't buy their ALBUM, another person will buy. As far as im concern, na jealousy dey worry all of una wey dey talk anyhow. Eedris is back, ina wan carry ina mouth take send am back, bad belle people. JAYWON don talk am 4 hin song FILEBE "do ur own make i do my own" 4 dat hin track. Terry G and Ill bliss don sing am "Aiyee Po gan". But the funniest thing wey ina no no be say all this artiste dem dey curse people 4 inside their song especially if u are just there to criticize. TIMAYA is the number one culprit. B4 ina even think of raising these topic, d curse don dey ready for una "DEM PAPA DEM PAPA" upstackle come i go jump and pass holy ghost fire, wey dem carry cutlass. The honest truth about this board is pple expressing their opinion are not really into NIGERIAN MUSIC. And my candid opinion to you all is that you are all FAKE. You don't know your ROOTS. Tuface, Dbanj don sing for all of una, People condemning this ARTISTES are minorities. Majorities don't have a problem with them. And for ladies condemning FEMALE ACTS, it's quite disgusting. It's a FEMININE PROBLEM. Ladies Hate ladies. For you ladies condemning MALE ACTS, it's simply because they don't pick you calls and you are looking for where to VET out your Anger that's why you result to condemnation. And if you Hate me for what have said PLEASE don't write back at me, prove that you are all better than them by simply doing A DEMO TRACK and let us listen to it. Then you cud write back at me. if not, YOU ALL HAVE SHALLOW KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA. BRB
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by favouredjb(f): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2010
Lol what an epistle on behalf of "some" mediocre artists.jeelousy my arse!lmao
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by favouredjb(f): 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2010
Sry jealousy
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by yiboga: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2010
1. TERRY G angry
2. TIMAYA tongue
3. SKUKI angry
4. DURELLA
5. KSB angry
6. muma gee embarassed
7. ARTQUAKE embarassed
8. ZAAKI ADZEE embarassed
9. LEXXY DOO angry
10. JAZZMAN OLOFIN angry
11. dj zeeez undecided
12. essence tongue
13. ay.com embarassed
14. DA PRINCE (mo'hit) angry
15. K- SWITCH embarassed
16. KC PRESH tongue
17. sasha lipsrsealed
18. sauce kid( still not convinced) lipsrsealed
19. olu maintain tongue
20. 116 family, abi wetin be their name sef? (except tillaman)
21. rhymzo undecided
22. jaywon undecided
23. MP
24. TONY TETUILA angry
25. azadus embarassed
26. baba dee lipsrsealed
27. lord of ajasa lipsrsealed
28. jahbless embarassed
29. JIM IYKE angry
30. ZEAL embarassed
31. GOLDIE embarassed
32. OWEN G angry
33. EDRIS ABDULKAREEM angry
34. azeezat undecided
35. tunde & wunmi obey lipsrsealed
36. JAHBORNE embarassed
37. rooftop mc's lipsrsealed
38. DA NATIVES angry
39. WEIRD MC embarassed
40. KEMISTRY embarassed
41. BIG BAMO angry
42. zdon lipsrsealed
43. LKT embarassed
44. CHARLIE BOY embarassed
45. OMOTOLA angry
46. KONGA angry
47. blackface
48. styl-plus
49. GENEVIEVE angry
50. TONY ONEWEEK embarassed

etc etc,
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by las240s(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2010
@yiboga,na wa for u o,so if all these people wey u list stop to dey sing for nigeria which pple music we go come dey hear for naija,abi u dey suggest make we switch completely to foreign music?
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by yiboga: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2010
we can make do with the likes of TUFACE, 9ICE, SOUND SULTAN, ELDEE, WANDE COAL, ASA, NAETO C, D'BANJ ? etc etc,
and ofcourse, LAGBAJA shld also quit.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by mr100: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
yiboga:

1. TERRY G angry
2. TIMAYA tongue
3. SKUKI angry
4. DURELLA
5. KSB angry
6. muma gee embarassed
7. ARTQUAKE embarassed
8. ZAAKI ADZEE embarassed
9. LEXXY DOO angry
10. JAZZMAN OLOFIN angry
11. dj zeeez undecided
12. essence tongue
13. ay.com embarassed
14. DA PRINCE (mo'hit) angry
15. K- SWITCH embarassed
16. KC PRESH tongue
17. sasha lipsrsealed
18. sauce kid( still not convinced) lipsrsealed
19. olu maintain tongue
20. 116 family, abi wetin be their name sef? (except tillaman)
21. rhymzo undecided
22. jaywon undecided
23. MP
24. TONY TETUILA angry
25. azadus embarassed
26. baba dee lipsrsealed
27. lord of ajasa lipsrsealed
28. jahbless embarassed
29. JIM IYKE angry
30. ZEAL embarassed
31. GOLDIE embarassed
32. OWEN G angry
33. EDRIS ABDULKAREEM angry
34. azeezat undecided
35. tunde & wunmi obey lipsrsealed
36. JAHBORNE embarassed
37. rooftop mc's lipsrsealed
38. DA NATIVES angry
39. WEIRD MC embarassed
40. KEMISTRY embarassed
41. BIG BAMO angry
42. zdon lipsrsealed
43. LKT embarassed
44. CHARLIE BOY embarassed
45. OMOTOLA angry
46. KONGA angry
47. blackface
48. styl-plus
49. GENEVIEVE angry
50. TONY ONEWEEK embarassed

etc etc,

ha ba na all of them? lol
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by shotster50(m): 12:45am On Jul 29, 2010
@ bennyraz,

Damn you are one confused bloke .
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by luvhenry(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2010
Wel 4rm my own point of view, Goldie, may have been wack in d past, but with the two singles shes got out nw, i feel she is bringing POP MUSIC to nigeria, which is wat sells in America, n u nigerians r just addicted 2 anytin dat can ginger u guys 2 dance n get high in d club.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2010
Eedris Abdulkareem- tired of hearing his CALABAR GIRL and always calling himself an Olympic torch bearer(No hatred attached)  smiley
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
@ shotster50, Ur Reply is no use to me. U are a damn str8 critic. Go and sing and let us even see if u are better than Father U-turn.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by shotster50(m): 6:51am On Aug 06, 2010
@ Benny,

Thank you for showing us the size of your brain. Next time post something comprehendable and stop catching feelings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Releases 'Pawon' (Audio) / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tekno – Puttin • Mp4 • / Download Olamide- Street-ot Full Album Tracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.