Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Ladies I Hope You Are Happy With This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies I Hope You Are Happy With This? (957 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies I Hope You Are Happy With This? by 9jayes: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men. They are far superior and always have been. Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she will give you a baby. If you give her a house, she will give you a home. If you give her groceries, she will give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she will give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit..!

William Golding
Re: Ladies I Hope You Are Happy With This? by Uglymugg: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
A slay queens womb cannot give you a baby. They've all been used. sad
Re: Ladies I Hope You Are Happy With This? by 9jayes: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Uglymugg:
A slay queens womb cannot give you a baby. They've all been used. sad

Don't be surprised, those girls give twins
Re: Ladies I Hope You Are Happy With This? by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
those words only apply to our mothers,grand mothers and those before them...it dosent apply to this present generation of ladies,these ones has cast

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Hope You Are Happy With This? by 9jayes: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
those words only apply to our mothers,grand mothers and those before them...it dosent apply to this present generation of ladies,these ones has cast

But no feminism those days
Re: Ladies I Hope You Are Happy With This? by edimolu(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
9jayes:

but bitchees nowadays
Re: Ladies I Hope You Are Happy With This? by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
9jayes:

no there wasn't ,that's they were so successful and their marriages lasted till their death...these present ones are trying to use feminism to tame the male folk,but they don't know dat it does more harm to dem than good
Re: Ladies I Hope You Are Happy With This? by 9jayes: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
edimolu:
but bitchees nowadays
Re: Ladies I Hope You Are Happy With This? by 9jayes: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Man With 'jesus Saves' In His Bio On Twitter Caught Sending Explicit Messages / 6 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating Men Who Bet On Football Games / Do You Want To Meet Your Future Husband Even Now? [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.