Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,021 members, 7,845,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! (2451 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / A Divorced Single Mother Wrote: / A Divorced Single Mother Wrote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by Dezer: 5:09am On Jul 14, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I need to know if you told the Nurse your status before I will advise you

No, I never did
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by Dezer: 5:10am On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:

Op that's a leech.

She wants to trapped you down.

The moment she gives you a child, I pity you wife. She's the one that will pay the ultimate price.

Have you heard stories of a woman who was unable to conceived she brought her friend to come and bore a baby for her husband?

The end part wasn't good.
There was problem in the house.

Op forget this woman.

Secondly your wife has no womb.
Courtesy to abortions.

My advice is, I'd say adopt a child but it seems u want ur own blood.

Divorce your wife and marry a young girl that can bear you children..

Thanks so much for sharing the experience.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by Dezer: 5:25am On Jul 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You will invite problems to your family if you take her offer. Keep believing in God, he maketh a way where there seem to be no way.

Blend banana, egg, full cream and a tablespoon of baking soda. You both should take that to increase your chances. Your medications might have lowered your sperm count.

Thanks.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by cocolacec(m): 5:39am On Jul 14, 2018
Dezer:
Dear Nairaland, I had to create this new account to narrate my story as I am in a dilemma. I would be sincere with you guys as I want an honest advice

I am a guy of 27years of age. I and my wife have been married for the past 3 years without any issue. We have been to several teaching hospitals, tradomedical houses and other with no pregnancy yet. We've been told we are both okay but yet no solution in sight.

I myself have been infected with the HIV virus since I was 6 years through a blood transfusions. For over 20years now, I have been living with the HIV virus though I started my arv few years back. My HIV status was what prompted me to get married as I believe anything could happen and I need to father a kid since I have been living with the virus for over 20years.

In the process of getting a solution, we met a nurse who referred us to a teaching hospital, at the end of it, there's nothing than to keep trusting God.

The nurse who referred us to the teaching hospital is a single mom in her early 40s but Divorced with a girl of 15years. Myself and my wife finally got along with the nurse and we became like families. Anytime I am coming back from work, I would branch at her house to see her, give her some money and also play with her and the daughter.

To cut the story short, before she referred us to the teaching hospital, I told her how I have spent lots of money trying to find a solution to I and my wife problems and all the stress I have gone through.

I also asked her how she became a single mother which she explained to me that the father of her daughter became irresponsible, physical abuses and won't take care of her and the daughter and to make it worst, the man is married to another woman who just gave birth to a twins , so she herself isn't interested and they already divorced.

After few months of getting to know her and the daughter as she is now close to I and my wife. I told her I want to get a lady to bore a child for me though I love my wife and won't divorced her , it also doesn't stop me from loving my her and performing my responsibilities as a husband.

Two weeks later, The nurse called and told me she would like to bore a child for me. I was Surprised and I asked her why? She said she noticed all I have been doing to ensure my wife get pregnant but not yielding any result. She said she's 40 plus now and so would like to bore a child for me. I don't know whether to accept or decline the proposal. If I should accept I know I would have to be there for her and the daughter too. All I need is for me to have a child as I believe I my age and health get deteriorated as long as I live with the virus.

Please note that I am not leaving my wife or divorcing her.

If I should , what do you think I can do?

If no, what do you advise?

The age difference?

Family?

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cEZxzQOnF0#fauxfullscreen
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by edoman2016: 5:49am On Jul 14, 2018
Dezer:

No. She's not.
Is she aware you are HIV positive before you get married to her?
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by edoman2016: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by Dezer: 6:03am On Jul 14, 2018
edoman2016:

Is she aware you are HIV positive before you get married to her?

Yes, my wife is aware I am cos I told her everything.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by Dezer: 6:06am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by pelicanbeau(f): 6:15am On Jul 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You will invite problems to your family if you take her offer. Keep believing in God, he maketh a way where there seem to be no way.

Blend banana, egg, full cream and a tablespoon of baking soda. You both should take that to increase your chances. Your medications might have lowered your sperm count.

Is it ordinary banana or plantain, full cream yoghurt or what kind of cream? And for how many time and interval?
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 14, 2018
pelicanbeau:

Is it ordinary banana or plantain, full cream yoghurt or what kind of cream? And for how many time and interval?
Ripe banana, a tin of peak milk (full cream). You can take that once a day.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

What of the person doesnt believe in God.

Your unbelief in God doesn't change anything

You have the right to belief or not to belief on this earth but it will be too sad if you take your unbelief to the grave.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by Jaqenhghar: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2018
TrumpedL:

Your unbelief in God doesn't change anything

You have the right to belief or not to belief on this earth but it will be too sad if you take your unbelief to the grave.
Mr. Preacher where in my post did I say say I dont believe in God?
...and you should learn the difference between believe and belief
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by CanineOfJackal: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2018
Dezer:

No, I never did
Please inform her about your status before engaging in any coition with her.

She need to know the risk because there is a risk there.

You are still 27 and the most important thing should be building your family up and getting joy from it instead of trying to mess it up because of having kids outside wedlock.

Your peace of mind is the most important reason why you are still healthy and the day you try child outside wedlock you will see that tge stress will be such a burden on you ur health that your fears of passing away untimely will be standing at your door then.

If you stick to your ARV then you have nothing to fear about untimely death and also your mental state determines if you will be healthy. Don't sacrifice it for marital infidelity
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by front4line: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2018
madone:
You better run back to ur wife. Leave that old nurse alone. She needs a man u need a child. I think both of u are blind folded with ur desires. Have u asked yourself after the child what next? You be married to two women? Or divorce ur wife. Dont do it guy. Go meet ur wife cos sheis young and nothing is wrong with u both. Dont help God perform the miracle

Marrying for love, children, companionship etc are all for a need. Pick your need n stop discouraging other from taking care of their own needs.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Old nurse is a schemer! she is tricking you! pregnancy at 40 is even high risk!
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by Dezer: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
away untimely will be standing at your door then.

If you stick to your ARV then you have nothing to fear about untimely death and also your mental state determines if you will be healthy. Don't sacrifice it for marital infidelity

Thanks for the candid advice. I really appreciate.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by madone: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
front4line:

Marrying for love, children, companionship etc are all for a need. Pick your need n stop discouraging other from taking care of their own needs.

did i just read discourage!!!!!!
Oga a selfish need is wickedness and should be tamed.and who told him he is not even the one with the inability to impregnate his wife.... Some people just sha know how to play devil's role. When the deed is done they turn prayet warrior....see talk sef discourage wetin
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by cocolacec(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Dezer:

Thanks, I'll download the video.
Try to download this too, it is very important

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXuYO0RJ9Xk
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
donstan18:
Reason why I detest single divorced mothers. I avoid them to the last.
She's aware you have a wife, yet she made such offer.

Now, do we need to be told that her ex-husband divorced her because of her waywardness and cheating lifestyle.

Why will a responsible woman offer herself to get pregnant for you when she's aware you have a wife? From getting pregnant, she'll take the next step of pushing your wife away.

Even you as a man who claimed was infected by blood transfusion, how do we believe that when you seems to be promiscuous man with your attitude of looking for a woman to take in for you without consulting your wife or divorcing legally?

True, true
Re: Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! by Goddyss(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
You are HIV positive and your wife who is HIV negative agreed to marry you despite your health condition. Now you are thinking of having a child with another woman for fear your health may deteriorate anytime.

Have you considered whether the ARV drugs have a side effect that affect procreation chances?

Have you considered you might have infected your wife if your viral load happens to increase yet she sacrifice everything to be with you?

Have you considered there are millions children in orphanage homes looking for a man to call daddy?

Have you considered the possibility of adopting a child or children?

Have you asked yourself what becomes of my soul when I drop this earthly coat called body?

My dear, make peace with yourself. Live in the love of your loved ones and take good care of your health. The last thing you would want at this stage of your journey is leaving a bad impression in the mind of your loved ones incase the inevitable happens.

Now to rekindle your hope, with God nothing is impossible. You may have had that cliche several times but it's real.

You may have tried many spiritual places to get healed of HIV but to no avail. I would like you to visit The Lord's Chosen Church at Ijesha Lagos for a prayer.

I am not a member of the church but my brother being a medical doctor has diagnosed and confirmed someone who was HIV+ to be HIV- after receiving prayer from the church

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Strips Naked During Her Wedding After Being Attacked By Evil Spirits / Playboy, 63, Who Slept With 6,000 Women Dies Having Sex With 23-year-old Tourist / 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.