Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : (3324 Views)

Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? / My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. / How Can You Tell A Guy He Is Way Too Nice And It Is Turning You Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by Allergic(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2010
i dont ask 4 much in a guy,he only has to be,tall, rich, fnny, sexy, single, strong, goodlooking, smart, romantic, charming, warm, sweet, sensitive, clever, athlethic, kind, generous, punctual, sincere, and of course he has to be willing to feed me ice cream in bed every nite for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!

When my friend ( a female ) was telling me this, i was like "Naija girlz" how could somebody possible ask all these from one person?
The question i want to ask is ,  what is our girlz turning into?

NLers what do u guys think? And maybe i should ask? What do they have to offer us (GUYS)?

Just get the stuff (P***)  shocked  ready for us?  angry  angry  angry  We don't even value that stuff that much any longer.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by BeautfulB(f): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2010
remember not every lady ask for that,

any reasonable girl will not ask for all that from a guy, if she does that means she is not ready.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2010
A only needs to be MEGA rich and all other things will fall into place! tongue
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2010
A guy only needs to be MEGA rich and all other things will fall into place! tongue
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by mrperfect2(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2010
Allergic:

i dont ask 4 much in a guy,he only has to be,tall, rich, fnny, sexy, single, strong, goodlooking, smart, romantic, charming, warm, sweet, sensitive, clever, athlethic, kind, generous, punctual, sincere,
I feel like dancing.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by baussy(f): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2010
Sweetheart, this is too much to ask from one guy cos babygurl, they dnt all come packaged wiff all that u r asking of, maybe 2out of 10 but hey! what are the odds But me ohh, my guy is da bomb!!! He came fully packaged and even has added more to it cheesy
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by omega25red(m): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2010
that friend of yours has unrealistic expectations. she really seems immature. Anyway if she continues like that she will be one of these 30 something chicks out here who are holding on to the last few eggs they have and praying for a miracle
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by Exponental(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2010
wow!
cry cry
i pity u. a guy that will give u all of these will definately be faking.
best of luck in your adventurous search.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by iice(f): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2010
the whole what women have to offer aside from their punanis has been regurgitated enough time. Like you blokes have much to offer. . .if you're not living in this age, better find a time machine because soon, cloning will render you impotent cheesy cheesy Nansense grin

Now on to other things. . .she's free to dream. When reality sets in. . .who knows, she will get to feed herself icecream each night cheesy
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by mamabear1(f): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2010
grin grin grin he he he neva seize 2 amaze mi, dia is no man lyk dat on earth da ealier we realize da sad truth da beta,
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2010
He only has to be living and breathing is all I ask grin grin
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by izeek(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2010
mama bear:

grin grin grin he he he neva seize 2 amaze mi, dia is no man lyk dat on earth da ealier we realize da sad truth da beta,

he does, just check page 5 of every m&b.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by madlady(f): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2010
Allergic:

i dont ask 4 much in a guy,he only has to be,tall, rich, fnny, sexy, single, strong, goodlooking, smart, romantic, charming, warm, sweet, sensitive, clever, athlethic, kind, generous, punctual, sincere, and of course he has to be willing to feed me ice cream in bed every nite for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!

When my friend ( a female ) was telling me this, i was like "Naija girlz" how could somebody possible ask all these from one person?
The question i want to ask is , what is our girlz turning into?

NLers want do u guys think? And maybe i should ask? What do they have to offer us (GUYS)?

Just get the stuff (P***) shocked ready for us? angry angry angry We don't even value that stuff that much any longer.

OK.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2010
iice:

the whole what women have to offer aside from their punanis has been regurgitated enough time. Like you blokes have much to offer. . .if you're not living in this age, better find a time machine because soon, cloning will render you impotent cheesy cheesy  Nansense grin cheesy

So how does this answer that all-important question? Women never cease to amaze me with their ceaseless off-point B.S. Ask them 'talantolo' and they would answer 'tolontala'.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2010
Don't you have your own list of the kind of woman you want? *rolls eyes*
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by Pweety4me(f): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2010
Lolz@'Feed me icecream in bed every nite 4 d rest of my lyfe' shiiior! cheesy
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by Faher(m): 12:15am On Jun 14, 2010
smdh shocked

All those romantic novels they read from the age of 10 have affected their way of thinking.
Some can't even differentiate fantasy from reality.

@OP, your female friend must be really young (maybe < 22). Trust me, when she reaches 25, she'll reduce that list by more than half cheesy
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by ogzille(m): 2:13am On Jun 14, 2010
Less of romantic novels and movies, it will do us a lot of good
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by Jaideyone(m): 4:21am On Jun 14, 2010
lmao, I wonder what dis girls take us for.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by iice(f): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2010
pro01:

So how does this answer that all-important question? Women never cease to amaze me with their ceaseless off-point B.S. Ask them 'talantolo' and they would answer 'tolontala'.

The all important question of who puts food on my plate? Eric. . .sooper giggles madness cheesy
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by daylae(m): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2010
Faher:

smdh shocked

All those romantic novels they read from the age of 10 have affected their way of thinking.
Some can't even differentiate fantasy from reality.

@OP, your female friend must be really young (maybe < 22). Trust me, when she reaches 25, she'll reduce that list by more than half cheesy

sure they can be so influenced by those novel that they cant separate reality from those bogus romantic doctrine they read sad sad sad
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by jumpmasta(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2010
Jaidey-one:

lmao, I wonder what dis girls take us for.
LEAVE THE FOOLISH GIRL tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue NA MONKEYS GO DEY GIVE AM ICE CREAM FOR BED tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by na2day2(m): 4:07am On Jul 03, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

He only has to be living and breathing is all I ask grin grin

liar! ! ! did i not ask u to marry me and u dumped me like a bad habit! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by topup: 4:44am On Jul 03, 2010
I think that sounds reasonable, and she could find all of that in a guy, however, she shouldn't limit herself to all of that, Lord knows you typically attract what you put out, and if she's not perfect like the guy she describes then goodluck to her.

I think guys should make a point to be very serious about their choice in mate too, why say women are being too picky - I think men should be picky too, before you marry a husband beater, or a gold digger or a woman who has no interest in having kids etc.

Back to the original point, that's a lot of qualities she is expecting to see before committing to a relationship, a lot of guys won't give all of that until they're convinced, and she may never get to that stage because of this pre-requisite.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by james1(m): 5:27am On Jul 03, 2010
Guys re-read the header of the topic,with all that she said she isn't asking for much.you think this kinda gurls don't exist?they do.if you spend time around where gurls of all ages congregate like salons/spas and modeling agencies,you may constantly have to ask yourself if what you are hearing is true and whether you should believe it but you must cos these are places where all women let down their guard and relate to all present like though they all women.you will be shocked.
More often than not,Women have the nerves to be fatally unrealistic.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by tpiah: 5:56am On Jul 03, 2010
he only has to be,tall, rich, fnny, sexy, single, strong, goodlooking, smart, romantic, charming, warm, sweet, sensitive, clever, athlethic, kind, generous, punctual, sincere, and of course he has to be willing to feed me ice cream in bed every nite for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!

prince charming, you mean

[img]http://purplepopsikle.files./2009/04/ctc-2327-image4.jpg[/img]

Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by dobodobo(m): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2010
Most of the Nigeria girls are" I NEVER CHOP"
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by earlalright(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2010
if this is not too much, i wonder what will be too much. no wonder our girls hardly ever get young single bachelors or get married early. only an aristole or maybe a non-serious yahoo boy may fit into this her description. it has been a prob for me as a guy. i think my taste have just been to high. i'm beginning to slash some things out and i expect every one to do same. it will help.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by otawa: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2010
he has to be willing to feed me ice cream in bed every nite for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like your friend is handicap, she better go find one in Santorium
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by Bonita(f): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2010
How is she asking too much? I honestly don't think she is asking too much. How is it that, a man is allowed to say what he wants in a woman and a woman is not allowed? I really don't believe you attract your kind, I know some guys that are way off your list or something you would want in a man but, they still have the guts to approach you. Well, I admire their confidence and that's as far as it goes. Once again, I don't think your friend is asking too much.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by kcblast(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2010
spreading of ice cream in bed is only what i can do grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by kok(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2010
Bonita:

I know some guys that are way off your list or something you would want in a man but, they still have the guts to approach you.

How does guts to approach translate to "attracting your kind"? does it mean that because a rough, haggard looking guy had the guts to approach will make you fall on your knees and worship him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Men Cry? / I Need To Feel Those Feelings - Nl I Need Your Advice / I Have A Crush On A Nlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.