Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : (3329 Views)

Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? / My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. / How Can You Tell A Guy He Is Way Too Nice And It Is Turning You Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by luap: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2010
omega25red:

that friend of yours has unrealistic expectations. she really seems immature. Anyway if she continues like that she will be one of these 30 something chicks out here who are holding on to the last few eggs they have and praying for a miracle

I agree, plenty 30 something single women out there waiting on prince charming. Creates the perfect enviroment for some average dude to hit a few times and move one to the next one.

Funny thing is when these women think they come across their prince charming; they play hard to get and become a born again virgin.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by onstelly(f): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2010
If a gal say all these is not asking for 2 much, i wonder wat wil be 2 much infact i think she jus pulling ur legs.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by Bonita(f): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2010
kok:

How does guts to approach translate to "attracting your kind"? does it mean that because a rough, haggard looking guy had the guts to approach will make you fall on your knees and worship him

Well, I believe we are interpreting ‘you attract your own kind’ differently. Well, what I got from that is that, people that approach you are actually your own kind. I disagree on that because; some of the people that approach are not my kind. But, they do approach me (i.e. are trying to date). The bolded part, I don’t understand what you are saying or trying to say.
Re: I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be : by treny(f): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2015
omega25red:
that friend of yours has unrealistic expectations. she really seems immature. Anyway if she continues like that she will be one of these 30 something chicks out here who are holding on to the last few eggs they have and praying for a miracle
Sharap!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being Single: Advantages And Disadvantages / Relationship Gist!matured Mind Only / If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.