Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? (3588 Views)

This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Rosebloom: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
A good number of ladies stay in relationships where the guy beats them up.

They complain and whine about the beating but you see them back with same guy even before you could say fetch.

What is the rationale behind staying with an abusive partner?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by madridguy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
I don't know about other country but Nigeria girls love abusive guys more.

One of my ex once accused me of not loving her dearly simply because I did not for once beat her. She even said if it's just slap, I should be giving her once in while grin sound awkward but God bear me witness am for real.

She said her friend used to show her bruises she got from her BF and she want same too.

Wherever you are " A " may the peace and blessing of Allah be with you.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Rosebloom: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
madridguy:
grin
why are you shining teeth?
what's your say?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Merimental(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
he beats me is wat u always hear dem say but won't spew d good tins d dude does dat automatically brings dem bak 2 d guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by madridguy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Check again sir.

Rosebloom:

why are you shining teeth?

what's your say?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by unapapadeycraze: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
BIG, LONG DICK.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Rosebloom: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
madridguy:
Check again sir.
Apologies
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Rosebloom: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Some say it's because of the love they have for the guy and I'm like how can you love a man that hits you?.. it really beats my imagination
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Rosebloom: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
unapapadeycraze:
BIG, LONG DICK.

Really... the ones dating guys with small stuff nko
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Poverty is the only reason females stay in abusive relationships and marriages.
An independent lady who has her own resources won't tolerate bullshît from any man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by princeSammyz: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Most of the time, its either about the money, or good sex. Otherwise, some desperate lady must be in the picture.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by blakid(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
because it makes them wet

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Threats, fear, Stockholm syndrome, addicted to drama etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Pavore9: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
They are dealing with Dependent Personality Disorder and are often terrified of being alone and may go to great lengths even suffering abuse to stay in a relationship..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Olalan(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Only two things great sex and money......girls lose their senses when any of the two is involved
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by FEZANGA(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ladies Go Back Not Because They Had No Choice But Because The Love They Have For The Guy. Please Vote Out Buhari
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by FEZANGA(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Poverty And Hunger, Infact Na Buhari Admistration Make Girls The Do That
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Aureen are you monitoring me?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Rosebloom: 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
FEZANGA:
Poverty And Hunger, Infact Na Buhari Admistration Make Girls The Do That

You try
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Rosebloom: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Pavore9:
They are dealing with Dependent Personality Disorder and are often terrified of being alone and may go to great lengths even suffering abuse to stay in a relationship..

I agree with you.

But then most ladies have guys wooing them on almost a daily basis, why not move to someone else
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by coolzeal(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
They are truly in love with their abuser and believe the promises and lies. “True love always wins” right? In Nigeria, sometimes it has to do with finances or at least those ladies grew up getting abuse or experience such by their families and think it's normal.

Note: Forgiveness exists, but if someone actively abuses you, that is a red flag.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Pavore9: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Rosebloom:

I agree with you.

But then most ladies have guys wooing them on almost a daily basis, why not move to someone else

It is "weird" but they find their concept of "security" in such abusive relationship. It is not easy for them to move, they need cognitive behavior therapy to feel the hole they are in but unfortunately most get consumed by the relationship.

That is also for some guys, they feel uncomfortable dating a lady they feel they can't physically abuse. All na personality disorders.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by meobizy(f): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
It is because they secretly love it. It's the reason why I always judge a woman by her actions and never her words.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by dangoteinlaw: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
If u beat a lady for the right reasons she will never leave. They love to be corrected, they love a man who's in control. That's how they are wired.

U better believe that

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
every lady wants a guy that will command respect, someone she Can look up to, to a degree most ladies are just plain stubborn although one mustn't be too harsh on them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by mimimile93: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hanseel1:
Poverty is the only reason females stay in abusive relationships and marriages.
An independent lady who has her own resources won't tolerate bullshît from any man.

Bruv I doubt this.

I sure know a lady who is well to do. Lives in her own flat, owns a car, earns well..

Almost every time she comes to complain how her man treats her like Sh!t.

She said she has caught the guy with a lady on two occasions.

The have broken up more than ten times and they will make up again..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Wilfredpat22(f): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Am I crazy? Why will I stay with a man who beats me?
The only time he should be laying his hands on me is when we are having Seexx

Geez!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by ednut1(m): 12:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Dikk
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by shaneroberts26: 5:51am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by Rosebloom: 6:17am On Jul 15, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
If u beat a lady for the right reasons she will never leave. They love to be corrected, they love a man who's in control. That's how they are wired.

U better believe that

Beat a lady...a lady you mean not a child, what could be reason enough to make you beat an adult?

I don't want to believe that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by ola753(f): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
because they are not dependent
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? by CheedyJ(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Am I crazy? Why will I stay with a man who beats me?
The only time he should be laying his hands on me is when we are having Seexx

Geez!
Well,daz anoda form of beat sha..beat by rod

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Man That Touches Her, But The Man Did This(pics/video) / How To Approach A Woman. / My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.