Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect (59759 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Slurity(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2018
obembet:
Ekiti people should not expect any thing good from any of this incoming Governor, Ekiti people has ate thier birthright. If APC or PDP candidate win, they will suffer it.

Let assume that over 500,000 accredited and they were paid #5000 each to vote. My people, let multiply #5000 by 500000. That is #2500000000 for just voters alone apart from campaign money, party money, they will buy cars for campaign, and pay all the delegate.

Let is assume that this politicians borrow this money from back which they will pay nothing less than 25% as interest.

Now, their allocation is N3,080,601,671.59 ..

I need someone to tell them how the Governor will perform any miracle even if he manage to pay salary and fuel his car.

Nigeria is. A Nation
Stop ranting nonsense and speak the truth to yourself too. Is it by Ekiti alone that money is given to voters to entice them to vote? it does not happen in your state abi? People collect the money but that did not mean they will vote for you. be wise to collect because saying no is another problem for you in Africa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2018
good riddance to the last vestiges of the otueke drunkards 2015 strategy.

Jonathan took fayose, a man better left in the ashbin of ekiti history and elevated him because he was told the joker would give pdp a foothold in the sw. same way he got al-mustapha, a man who should have been left to rot in detention till his death, released

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by jaggabban: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Cajal:
How market PDP
OSUN IS NEXT
Pls stop saying how market PDP rather say how market ipobi.c motherfvckers.

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by MikelIbe: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2018
cattle ranching loading in Ekiti.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by BRASH: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2018
In as much as am not happy with this result, am not suprised. It would have been a miracle if pdp had won. No thanks to fayose's stupidity. Many politicians don't just have sense. How can owe workers 7months salary and expect to win their votes easily. With what were going to woo them? What achievment were u using to outshine the opposition who has the federal migth and was desparate to manipulate everything to their advantage? If you had performed well, you wouldn't have to beg and bribe the electorates. Now your enemies have used their power to defeat u. Am sure u know what u are in 4 as soon u leave office. The dictator will come after u. If i were u, i will just run or join the association of past criminals. Learn from orji kalu, sylva, obanikoro etc and ur sins will be forgiven. So angry,..

8 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by anigold(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2018
BanevsJoker:
Cattle Colony at last. I hope you all accommodate your new guests.
they should not even bother to post graphic images of slaughter pregnant women because we won't give a damn.
Foolish people will always suffer in this world..

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by ayaomen(f): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2018
anigold:
yes we are happy at your stupidity. grin grin grin grin Fulani herdsmen will deal with you guys . cheesy grin grin
na your people stupid, this is a thread for happy people not for sad people like you

8 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by NwaJozi: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2018
SportingArena:
u mean u are doomed
People like you are used to to the rubish called Governance in that sh&thole, luckily for me me and all my family are in the abroad � 247 light, water, healthcare just to mention few �.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Timil: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Amarabae:
Nice one.
Am so happy that the whole of south west is now in APC
Amara is an igbo name I guess, so I don't get why you people from the east are so concerned about the Ekiti election like your life depends on it.

Even me who is a yoruba doesn't care whether PDP win or APC wins or the Ekiti people go about killing themselves over an already decided election.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by anigold(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2018
SportingArena:
u mean u are doomed
no if Buhari wins Nigeria will be better than America right cheesy grin grin uwafid
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Patrioticooduan: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2018
People crying that the result was rigged don't know Yoruba people at all. Yoruba people have their own party which is APC( ACN). Fayose useless behaviour does not go well with Yoruba people. As we have aligned with the center, we seem to have forgotten what we truely want - Restructuring/Oodua republic. Buhari, a Fulani man from the North won't give it to us. He is a Northerner and they don't want the country to be restructured because the current system benefit them.
If Buhari doesn't win next years election, leaders from other regions will leave us in APC and we will go back to our agitation which is restructuring this shith.ole or total disintegration.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by MikelIbe: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2018
Ekiti marks the beginning of one party system in Nigeria. No more opposition. I pithy the average Nigerian - the ordinary masses. The politicians has worked on our ego to think that its PDP versus APC, while indeed it is a ruling class headed by Fulani versus the ordinary citizen. Cattle ranch loading . Its the only way to appease Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Jaideyone(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

this is SW politics

Stop seeing competition with igbos in all things including SW affairs

it's called inferiority complex cheesy
tell that to your brothers that made ekiti election their family affair shouting Fulani cattle colony all over the place!!! stop denying your ethnicity

ipob bigot

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Jermat20(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2018
I'm waiting for inec official result. This was how I celebrated my uncle with winning from all polling units in Akwa Ibom only for inec to announced and declared pdp as the winner. And all my efforts for Apc was thwarted. My dad money gone. Since then I fear what is call politics
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by biznesstime: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2018
wingmanII:
It is normal in Nigeria. APC, the ruling party at the center used all the federal might, broke the bank just to win this election.
If and when another party takes over at the center, APC will equally suffer. And the vicious circle continues. Who are the losers? Nigerian masses.
So long as the election is not free and fair, anybody rejoicing unless a direct beneficiary of this robbery is a fool. We are all losers.
WELL SAID
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by anigold(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2018
ayaomen:
na your people stupid, this is a thread for happy people not for sad people like you
when Fulani herdsmen start their operations just like in Benue don't come to Nairaland and complain oooo just welcome them with open legs.. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Iamgrey5(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2018
Amarabae:

Stop crying more than the bereaved.
Fayose is a joke,
This election just exposed him as a weak noise maker
Fayose didn't pay worker's salary for eight months.

I know of certain civil servants from Ekiti state that have abandoned their work to start working as restaurant attendants in Ibadan. Some to teach in private schools in Ado.

Eight solid months and he only started bribing them with 3k yesterday so that they can vote for his party.

Although, both parties (Apc&pdp) are basically the same, Fayose is simply a joke trying to claim sainthood.

4 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by IsaAbubakar: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2018
[s]
Jaideyone:
tell that to your brothers that made ekiti election their family affair shouting Fulani cattle colony all over the place!!! stop denying your ethnicity

ipob bigot
[/s]

lol your type will claim victory after beating his wife and mock his neighbors for trying to show concern on their dispute lol

it shows that you have nothing to compare with igbos rather than some SW politics strictly played by SW
that's bloody inferiority complex

by the way my name is sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
kiss the truth
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by AfonjaBoston: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose wan run tonight.
Security agents are monitoring

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Viking007(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2018
wingmanII:
It is normal in Nigeria. APC, the ruling party at the center used all the federal might, broke the bank just to win this election.
If and when another party takes over at the center, APC will equally suffer. And the vicious circle continues. Who are the losers? Nigerian masses.
So long as the election is not free and fair, anybody rejoicing unless a direct beneficiary of this robbery is a fool. We are all losers.
Never knew one could buy 4 years of a man or woman's life for N5,000. APC and PDP have no difference, just the name.

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by linkszelda: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2018
Lesson to the land of the falling sun.
ELECTION IS NOT WON ONLINE OR BY GRA GRA

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by jaggabban: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Barrysleek:
Peter the rock forgot that Fayemi was the minister for solid minerals. For every rock, there is a sledgehammer.
Intelligent post. Nice one there.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by butterflylion: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Fayose didn't pay workers salary for eight months.

I know of certain civil servants who have abandoned their work to start working as restaurant attendants in ibadan. Some to tech in private schools in Ado.

Eight solid months and only started bribing them with 3k yesterday so that they can vote for his party.

Although, both parties (Apc&pdp) are basically the same, Fayose is simply a joke trying to claim sainthood.

State workers owed 7months

Local government workers owed 9 months

Pensioners owed 9 months

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by SirBunky85(m): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Congrat fayemi....... Next. Is osun state..... Pdp you na never see anytin...
wike will still give him money to go to court and challenge d outcome
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2018
anigold:
yes we are happy at your stupidity. grin grin grin grin Fulani herdsmen will deal with you guys . cheesy grin grin
And what’s your business if Fulani herdsmen deal with them. They’ve voted in a gentleman irrespective of the party he falls under. Fayemi did well as Governor of Ekiti state than even Fayose under his first tenure. Ekiti seems better in the hand of Fayemi and not Fayose. Fayose for all his noise is a non-performer and a thug. Do not be deceived by his uncanny association with his attachment to Kanu or Biafra. Mind you SW isn’t in the hands of a so-called APC. Ondo lost because Mimiko didn’t perform to the task he was voted for and so the people gave their mandate to Akeredolu. PDP Governor’s should start working, even if you’re to embezzle money still leave your state in good hands than you met it and stop making noise about APC rigging you out. I just hope you all save your strength and vote in credible candidates for 2019 elections.

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by rinzaugustine: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2018
Almaiga:
Igbo's right now tongue
You are constituting an online nuisance on a faceless forum.I just looked through your posts here and in the ashewo thread .Nobody really cares.Dedicate your time to something more meaningful as a young man
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by ofwest47(m): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2018
Pin Di Pin end of the road party, Fayose over to you has your baboon leader OBJ who has just renewed his Pin Di Pin end of the road party card heard about your total collapse?
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by BRASH: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
every Nigerian reserve the right of protest against injustice

kiss the truth
Bros abeg tell me the truth, are u truly who claim to be? An aboki? Have been following ur comments. I must say that very few abokis say the truth when it comes to politics. Welldone 4 being objective.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Iamgrey5(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
People crying that the result was rigged don't know Yoruba people at all. Yoruba people have their own party which is APC( ACN). Fayose useless behaviour does not go well with Yoruba people. As we have aligned with the center, we seem to have forgotten what we truely want - Restructuring/Oodua republic. Buhari, a Fulani man from the North won't give it to us. He is a Northerner and they don't want the country to be restructured because the current system benefit them.
If Buhari doesn't win next years election, leaders from other regions will leave us in APC and we will go back to our agitation which is restructuring this shith.ole or total disintegration.
No northern leader wants restructuring. I mean those in APC in PDP.

if Buhari looses the next election, PDP will try to win the southwest votes again because they will understand that any regional block votes will always pose a threat for the center.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by SirBunky85(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2018
Nwodosis:

Your grammar sounds like the Ekiti result!
grammar or no grammar,ur demi god,fayose is out

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by rinzaugustine: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2018
gwmlogistic:

What state are you from?
I don't live in Nigeria
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Ugosample(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2018
AfonjaBoston:
Fayose wan run tonight. Security agents are monitoring
LMAO
how credible is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Baby Boy After Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.