Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 (58877 Views)

Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by BluntBoy(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
The Elections have Come and Gone...

A Candidate has being Declared....

But What does Coming Elections hold with this kind of Elections....

30,000 Policemen will not be deployed because Elections will be going on concurrently!!

With What was displayed in Ekiti state, Our Elections might be a Blood bath......

President Buhari has set a very bad template for Elections in Nigeria......

Nigeria needs the Hand of GOD much more than Ever ...

Many are Laughing at Gov. FAYOSE, but if a sitting Governor can be Molested the manner he was, then what befalls the Citizens...

My Advice: Everyone should Get closest to GOD ALMIGHTY, submit totally to HIM, surrender to HIM... That's the only way to Safety now!

Take heart, bro grin cheesy
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by brodalokie: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2018
tilesworld1:

I disagree, don't go close to God, he is not electorate in Nigeria rather go closer to INEC office to get your PVC election is not won online

God can answer prayers through any means. If it not of God then I am certain it will be recalled because me I don't buy Fayemi
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Firefire(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations to Fayemi.

Goodbye to democracy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by OboOlora(f): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2018
ericsmith:

please get ur Visa, forget PVC
,,,,, so funny grin grin

But baba I nor lie naaaa. Go Walter Carrington, d crowd for there pass any polling centre for Africa!
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
The Elections have Come and Gone...

A Candidate has being Declared....

But What does Coming Elections hold with this kind of Elections....

30,000 Policemen will not be deployed because Elections will be going on concurrently!!

With What was displayed in Ekiti state, Our Elections might be a Blood bath......

President Buhari has set a very bad template for Elections in Nigeria......

Nigeria needs the Hand of GOD much more than Ever ...

Many are Laughing at Gov. FAYOSE, but if a sitting Governor can be Molested the manner he was, then what befalls the Citizens...

My Advice: Everyone should Get closest to GOD ALMIGHTY, submit totally to HIM, surrender to HIM... That's the only way to Safety now!
Surrender to God? Rubbish!! the only way is to buy a Gun and use it to protect yourself, if you believe God is coming to your rescue, then you are doomed. all the innocent children and women that was murdered by the hersdmen, what did the useless God do About it? Nada!!
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2018
RedAlert08:

I blame your parents for having sex in that dumpsite near your house. otherwise your mother wouldn't have spread her herpes infested legs to pop out a worthless turd like you. Ozundo
Painment101! grin
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by yazach: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2018
papoudaupolos:
That's how PMB respond to all the insults from Fayose

Ipod deceived GEJ with their online vote while they were in south Africa and Asia on deathrows.

Ipob deceived Kanu with their online chest beating while they were in Lagos hawking Gala.

Now the did again to Falose while they are busy with Baby factories.

Guy I no like am
Guy be careful
Abi you no know say this kind statements dey pain person.

Please I no want laugh o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by coldFLARES1(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2018
sacajawea:
Wow So the ppl are truly disappointed with Fayose
They do not want Fayose's Candidate

Not soo sure about that. It was a money battle that won the war for the highest bidder. Nonetheless, I feel happy that Ekiti's political landscape would be rid of that Fayose

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by drizzy240: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2018
You have forgotten quickly what happened in 2014? Karma is real bruv
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by BluntBoy(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2018
comshots:
The highest bidder has won.Ekiti people una don sell una votes.Make una no complain say fayemi no give una dividend of democracy o

Which dividend of democracy did Fayose give them?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by bakila: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2018
qualityGod:
never when my family is hungry ,I can vote him cheesy
Cant?
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by bionixs: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Ayodele fayose the president general of NDIGBO worldwide have been defeated with his candidate, congrats to Ekiti people for breaking the shackles. Welcome to infrastructural development, bye bye to stomach infrastructure. Fayose is flying out tonight, asylum loading........

Ndigbo is the problem you have abi? you are now free, fulfilled and rich. Now to the next curse plaguing you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by KingKingKing: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2018
where's issabubakar..

see his comment yesterday when wrong figures were flying thst fayose was leading Lmao..

Awolowo, MKO and Tinubu are the greatest leaders ever liveth in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by goshee: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69393719:
VICTORY AT LAST. CONGRATULATIONS.

Elections are not conducted on social media. You need money (plenty of it), strategy, boots on the ground, good ground game, brain work and clarity of vision to win elections. It is a game of numbers. It is foolhardy for anyone to think that APC would be thrown away from Aso Rock just 3 years after! Those who think in that way, are politically short-sighted and fatally myopic. I will explain.

APC grew from Lagos. It then expanded and captured most of the southwest states except Ondo. Then it captured Edo and lost Ekiti. Then it captured Imo. Then, Aso Rock. With Aso Rock, it also captured 25 out of 36 States Recently, it got back Ondo and has added Ekiti today. That means APC is in control of the finances and power of the Federal Government of Nigeria, controls 19 state government and finances! It also controls the Police, EFCC, ICPC, DSS, Army, Navy, Air Force, Civil Defence, NIA, DMI, etc. On the other hand, PDP which used to control the Federal Government and more than 24 States at a time, only has 10 States and nothing more. To make matters worse, the 10 states are being held and run by extremely unpopular gluttonous crooks with itchy fingers. 

Add to that brew, is a President who has loyal followers and cult-like dedicated supporters - stuff no other politician in our common history has ever got. The outcome is a party that would rule for a pretty long time. By my extrapolation, APC would run this country for at least 20 years unbroken. If the infrastructure revival currently going on across the country gets the necessary continued attention, APC might rule for up to 5 unbroken decades. 

PDP would die a natural death after 2019 just as a lot of the regular politicians would be permanently retired either back home, or to Kuje Prison. Mark these words.

Sisimi
you occupied lots of space writing crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by africanusvu(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Ayodele fayose the president general of NDIGBO worldwide have been defeated with his candidate, congrats to Ekiti people for breaking the shackles. Welcome to infrastructural development, bye bye to stomach infrastructure. Fayose is flying out tonight, asylum loading........

.frankly I used to believe Yoruba's ar more intellectually advanced. Wat did u think ekiti politics and elections will bring to Igbo's.ekiti allocations will go to Ebonyi?Fayose will build the 2nd Nigerbring.upgrade Onitsha main market.built inland water ways at oguta.turn Ariara market to Paradise. Bring Enugu coal mines to life again.give IMO people a commercial centre?just name that thing that u think an average igboman stands to gain from ekiti elections .OK.may be ekiti will stop herdsmen manace in Awka and Owerri.you Yoruba's have been rejoicing the coming of ex fayemi as a victory against Igbo's.but I don't yet get it pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by BabaO2: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2018
brookz:
When you have ADAMS as a Party National Chairman, the first man God created, the party would always come FIRST

When you have a Party National Chairman, whose Name is SECONDUS . What position did you expect him to carry in any Contest?
Answer. "Second"
So APC came first and
PDP comes second in Ekiti Election.

How una see am??
grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by TundeBricklayer: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2018
naijaguy123456:

Fayaso is una brother if you guys like make una kill m, non of our business. Fayami is your governor not for eastern states, Fayoso is far better than most of APC governors, especially Ondo, Ogun and Oyo state, You should be more concern of Fayami's second term actions in coming days, not IPob, same way you guys showed concerns during Anambra election same Igbo reciprocated.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by zionmde: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2018
EternalTruths:

Should we bet.

You don't have an idea of what is happening in the East.

When you pay civil servants, do you know that traders have more customers because of salary payments.?

Don't you know that for every salary paid, a trader/manufacturer will be able to sell his products.?
Compare APGA and PDP and leave APC out
Abians have an in built carry come hatred for that party.
Also the percentage of abians who are civil servants is very very low. Abians live their lives independent of governance whether good or bad. The only thing that tickles their support is Light and road.
I repeat politicians cannot entice abians with money, that is if they don't give u a general beating and make away with ur money. The same with anambra
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2018
goshee:
you occupied lots of space writing crap
same with your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2018
sKeetz:
Anybody who thinks buhari is leaving Aso Rock by 2019 should use ekiti state as a case study. These people have the country on lock down. They now control 24 states plus the military and police forces-and also unhindered access to the nations coffers. What else do you need to win an election in Nigeria Elections are not won on social media- so all this "grab your pvc" chants is a waste of time. The outcome has already been decided. Buhari is a beast and will rather die than leave that seat cum 2019.
true talk! you are right 1000% but some people will still believe in their PVC or votes, No vote in nigeria has ever counted and will never count, the descision have already been made before PVC and voting, Sad but true.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by bionixs: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2018
EternalTruths:

What concerns IPOB with your useless election.?

All these political illiterates littering Nairaland.
that is why the coward has been stagnated since he managed to leave school

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by binaws(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2018
BUT WE WON THIS ELECTION ON NAIRALAND WHY PEOPLE CELEBRATING FAYEMI? IN FACT THIS IS MOST FAIR AND FREE ELECTION IN NIGERIA. KUDOS GOES TO BABA AND INEC DEN FOLLOW BY FORCES. PLS HELP ME TELL FAYOSE TO GET READY FOR PROBE BECOS THIS IS PAY BACK PERIOD. NO MORE COMEDY. BCOZ THE COMEDIAN HAS BEEN DEFEATED. PDP NEXT YOU DNT VOTE ON NAIRALAND YEYE PARTY

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by naijaguy123456(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2018
africanusvu:
.frankly I used to believe Yoruba's ar more intellectually advanced. Wat did u think ekiti politics and elections will bring to Igbo's.ekiti allocations will go to Ebonyi?Fayose will build the 2nd Nigerbring.upgrade Onitsha main market.built inland water ways at oguta.turn Ariara market to Paradise. Bring Enugu coal mines to life again.give IMO people a commercial centre?just name that thing that u think an average igboman stands to gain from ekiti elections .OK.may be ekiti will stop herdsmen manace in Awka and Owerri.you Yoruba's have been rejoicing the coming of ex fayemi as a victory against Igbo's.but I don't yet get it pls
Fayose is your spokesman, lord and saviour, don't deny it.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2018
ekiti people has spoken.....so be it......

Igbos go suffer oooooooo......fayemi done win ooooooo...lolzzzzzzzzzzzz
some people are daft.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Pascal181: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Ekiti I pity u,except blood flow from herdsmen as other apc states 're having their share. it's a pity u sold ur birth right.
Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Which dividend of democracy did Fayose give them?
Stomach infrastructure.At least,he didn't ban okada.He didn't demolished their houses.He didn't tolerate Fulani herdsmen.His failure in paying salaries is what i don't support him for.
Ishilove:
Fayemi and Fayose are not the best candidates for Ekiti. They are both the same ten and ten pence

abeg take it easy o - fayose and fayemi the same?

ekiti state has little or no igr potential and will require significant long term investments before it can become a viable state

fayose put the state on a path of regression in both his first and second terms

the man was constantly bullying and threatening corporate interests that would have brought some form of investment to ekiti

you at least can remember him blocking off roads to banks etc; and shaking down telco providers

the outcome of all those antics is that no one will make any investment in ekiti

see the pictures of the bridge - its only okadas.

that is the future fayose was giving to ekiti. grown men lining up for food like idps. comedian governor making noise up and down. the state would have become like akwa ibom of the 80s - only good for exporting domestics to the rest of nigeria.

in nigeria's polity and in democracy in general, you will never get the best candidate - but to say fayose and fayemi are the same is a grave insult.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by linkszelda: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2018
The Igbos ARE NOW DENYING FAYOSE BY SAYING SW ELECTION IS NOT THEIR BUSINESS.
HILARIOUS!!!!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by barbstee(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2018
#happy
PDP can bury their heads in shame.
The first time the whole of southwest will be ruled by a party since 2003

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 by derbykol(f): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2018
I am feeling for Fayose right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers / What Is A Presidential Yacht? Countries With Presidential Yachts / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.