Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 (60713 Views)

Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes / The Basket Of Tomatoes I Bought For N1,500 - Ogun State. / N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by Pavore9: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
I can relate.
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
iAudio:
you no go buy the one wey you use arrange your barbecue. Dey there they talk cho cho cho
....bought already.
It's an important thing For us.
Thanks and God bless you Mr Cho Choo!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by Idrismusty97(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Holy Maccaroni!
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Choi! I go feed fat on tomatoes o shocked
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by tunary(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
EmmaLege:
Chimo shocked
omo Ibo what is it? opportunity abi
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by 9jaArea: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
It can even go for less in the evening.
By this time of the year it is in abundance in Benue, don't just stay behind a phone and argue what you don't know.

DeBrain045:
Op take it easy inside this buhari regime basket of tomatoes N150 it can be a setup video

FarahAideed:
Liars

3 Likes

Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by toluxa1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is what Fulanis want to destroy. God will fight them
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by DeBrain045(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
fulani on nairaland both intellectual and illiterate repent and give this nation peace by advicing you fellow illiterate cattle rearers and Herdterrorist to stop killing innocent people in benue to encourage cheap foodstuff in the nation

1 Like

Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by Danelo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Check well, herdsmen don poison am
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by iheartellah(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Foodstuffs are actually cheap in benue o.
A friend of mine bought a basket of oranges for 150 naira at wurukum market and the oranges were very sweet!

1 Like

Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by Jennifer89(f): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lie lie even basket of tomatoes is not 150 Naira in Jos then na for Benue mtchewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
why fulani herdsmen not seen the market to do the unusual
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
iAudio:
you no go buy the one wey you use arrange your barbecue. Dey there they talk cho cho cho
Buhhaaahhhaaa... Na for NL the guy dey grill chicken and fish grin

1 Like

Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by Ken4agent(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
I strongly agree with the op....we farmers have it all rough if you are unfortunate to harvest your produce when it is fall period ie period when the crop is in high supply and less demand and you are compel to sell at any price because it a perishable crop.

It can be sad. Am reacting from experience undecided

It high time this Unreliable government build AgroBank like every other developed Countries. Where farmers take their farm produce to and they are issued a cheque to cover cost price base on quality and quantity of the crop.

We farmers look up to this arrangement.

4 Likes

Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by deadkamalu: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
surprised people actually believe the lie
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by bleskid: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
tragergeorge:
That's a small basket though, not that normal basket we all know ooo
food is very cheap here in benue
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by 9jaArea: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Avedonn:
That's a fake news.
This lady just want to trend if not, how can a basket of tomatoes goes for N150 at this period of tomato scarcity.

If it's around January/February I may believe her but not now when farmers are transplanting the seedlings.

This is the time for harvest, some farmers may not even be lucky to sell what they take to the market.
Sometimes people just end up selling at meagre amount just to get transport fare back home.

1 Like

Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by benuejosh: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
That's so so True. Tomatoes and pepper waste in Benue.
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by dlaw70(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
iyke926:

You mean a basket?? shocked
yap,u can also get a moderate sized hundred yam for 8 or 9k.d place is called zaki biam (largest yam mkt in west Africa )
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by dlaw70(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
DeBrain045:
where do you reside in benue
zaki biam
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by sonsomegrigbo: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Avedonn:
That's a fake news.
This lady just want to trend if not, how can a basket of tomatoes goes for N150 at this period of tomato scarcity.

If it's around January/February I may believe her but not now when farmers are transplanting the seedlings.

Never say someone is lying when you have not seen it yourself.

It is like that. Prices of all farm produce at farmgate is currently experiencing worst regime. Hardly will you net 2k on a ton of cassava at present. This is as against between 10k and 20k it used to be

2 Likes

Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by tragergeorge(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
bleskid:
food is very cheap here in benue
I know oo, but that's a small basket ,yes or no?
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by Baronnaire: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
toysleek:
Anything to trend on twitter sha

Jealousy is a disease...
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by Guide777(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Benue people are correct farmers. They could do more if the Futa Jalon migrants would give them space.
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by Guide777(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Benue people are correct farmers. They could do more if the Futa Jalon migrants would give them space.

Check my signature below
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by kabarka(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Ah! 4 PCs of tomatoes goes for #200 in Lagos cry

Same in ph
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by CSTR1005: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Benue is a food basket.

I remember buying 10 big tubers of yam for 2500 when I went there for a friend's traditional marriage.

That is why it pains me when I hear of farmers being attacked there.

Any government interested in agriculture sufficiency would take that region serious.
Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by Abagworo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Things are expensive in Port-Harcourt and Owerri where I operate compared with most parts of Nigeria. Seems people are richer here.

1 Like

Re: Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 by noruwasman(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Not surprised. They are the food basket of the nation

I think its high time benue leaders look inward and translate their agric might into modern commercial agribusiness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes / How Many Derica Are In 50kg Bag Of Rice / Suya Wrapped In Newspaper Showing Exchange Rate In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.