Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? (43551 Views)

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / "Who Should Relocate After Marriage If The Wife Earns More " - See Reply / Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna And Hubby 150k In Lagos Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
If this is a true story, then its r*tarded to think the man should relocate. This is what we call toxic masculinity.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by CSTR1005: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by ybalogs(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
The wife should just agree to be paying the hubby 150k monthly and the deal is sealed. EGO may play a big part in the hubby agreeing though.

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by cacmatters(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happiness matters here
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by bigpicture001: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:
Men think that it’s just being solely financially responsible in the home that earns a woman’s respect.They also think a wife earning more than them is a problem.

Team small Johnson live by this mantra grin
...u wil realise it's a problem when u get to 18

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by omoalayo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Big wait o.. what is the Man going to do in Kaduna... Why can't He stay in Lagos
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by CheedyJ(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Resign & be doing what na,Make she dey feed me or make I dey take care of d house 4her?...abegi,150+750=900k.. We go rough am DAT way till a beta decision comes up but I ain't giving up my job even if it's 50k,I won't..

6 Likes

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Nedsnow(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
IMO, it's also irresponsible to leave your job to join your wife. Two salaries are still better than one. If we got bills to pay, there's no reason for anyone to leave their job to join the other just for cuddles. Sorry but to me that's emotional thinking. Unless you got a job lined up with a better salary, otherwise stay where you are! We'll make time for each other when both our schedules permit it. With less money coming in, you might end up fighting over finances anyway.

Why are they now married then if their aim is to be living miles apart. What’s now the definition of their marriage?

Maybe your own advise is for baby mamas and dadas sha o. Definitely not for married couples.

3 Likes

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Sarsy(f): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
K
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by obembet(f): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
IMO, it's also irresponsible to leave your job to join your wife. Two salaries are still better than one. If we got bills to pay, there's no reason for anyone to leave their job to join the other just for cuddles. Sorry but to me that's emotional thinking. Unless you got a job lined up with a better salary, otherwise stay where you are! We'll make time for each other when both our schedules permit it. With less money coming in, you might end up fighting over finances anyway.

This shows that u are still single

2 Likes

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Trackango: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
My Reply on Twitter:

I'll allow her travel to Kaduna to keep her 750k job while I maintain my 150k job in Lagos. She could be coming over during weekend or once in two weeks...

A man can feed a woman for 20years without rubbing it on her face but can a woman feed a man for 1 month without deliberately demeaning him?

The best response so far.
I will also not take a penny of her money. If she contributes willingly to the house or kids upkeep, I will thank her very well, but if she doesn't, I will keep on taking care of all the financial responsibilities in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Yksoul(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
FOR ME, IT DEPENDS,IF THE LADY IS A HUMBLE AND SUBMISSIVE TYPE THE HUSBAND CAN RESIGN OR OTHER WISE.BUT IF THE TWO ARE ALLOWED TO WORK IN DIFFERENT STATES AFTER WEDLOCK WHAT ABOUT CHEATING ON EACH OTHER?

2 Likes

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Honestly I did not read the article, but the man should be responsible as much as possible for his wife up keep and what he finds easy and also see if he come to some reasonable resolution of that kind with his wife if she will not be arrogant,because once some women know they earn more than you ,your case is o parri.

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
My Reply on Twitter:

I'll allow her travel to Kaduna to keep her 750k job while I maintain my 150k job in Lagos. She could be coming over during weekend or once in two weeks...

A man can feed a woman for 20years without rubbing it on her face but can a woman feed a man for 1 month without deliberately demeaning him?

2 Likes

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Uglymugg: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
LivingFree:
Men think that it’s just being solely financially responsible in the home that earns a woman’s respect.They also think a wife earning more than them is a problem.

Team small Johnson live by this mantra grin
That's not true. I don't think any sane man would tell his wife to leave a well paying job, especially when he only earn quarter of what she earns.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by omooba969(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
EmekaBlue:
grin

like d woman will agree to spend. Women stingy die

Not all of them.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by MartinCorridon: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
The man should be ready to be househusband abeg

psucc:
The wife should resign.
Reason?
1. Safety - Money answereth all things except life. The husband's environment is safer than the wife's.
2. The poster below will not let be complete, let's see what he/she has

750k...the woman should resign ? Abeg stop yarning dust.

I am a chauvinist and even me won't advise the woman to resign.

Do you know how hard it is to find a 100k job in Nigeria now not to talk of one that payd 7x as much?

4 Likes

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by psucc(m): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
The wife should resign.
Reason?
1. Safety - Money answereth all things except life. The husband's environment is safer than the wife's.
2. The poster below will not let be complete, let's see what he/she has
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
My Reply on Twitter:

Truer words were never spoken cool
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Hrhejiamatu: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
I think that both of them should resign and look for a better paid job.

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
The wife's job is likely a fixed term job while the man's job is likely a permanent one. So I think they both should keep their jobs and come together afterwards. It's never easy but they just have to endure it.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:
Honestly I did not read the article, but the man should be responsible as much as possible for his wife up keep and what he finds easy and also see if he come to some reasonable resolution of that kind with his wife if she will not be arrogant,because once some women know they earn more than you ,your case is o parri.
How many women will not be arrogant when their hubbies depend on them? Bros, no go enter ONE CHANCE o!

It's best you maintain your job while she keep hers

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by PastorandMentor(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mumu feminist
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Anaskie(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Let the patriarchy continue. We like it that way.

If the man resigns and relocates to join his wife, it's the same woman that will complain after only 2 weeks of his staying at home.

Tomorrow, she will go on social media and post one chronicle, lamenting how her husband does nothing but sit at home. She will purposely omit how the man resigned from his job to make their marriage work.

And in the usual manner, the bitter, social media feminists will insult the living hell out of the man.

Assuming she's a good wife and doesn't complain or lament on social media, her family members will be the ones to nag him to death when he finds it difficult to get another job after only 1 month.

We hear these stories everyday.

At the end of the day, its not really about patriachy. Women made us this way.

9 Likes

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Truer words were never spoken cool
A man must learn never to depend on his wife's income else he'll live to regret it.

In fact, a homeless man will have greater happiness than such man

2 Likes

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nedsnow:

Why are they now married then if their aim is to be living miles apart. What’s now the definition of their marriage?

Maybe your own advise is for baby mamas and dadas sha o. Definitely not for married couples.

When two hearts are connected, distance becomes a myth grin
We gotta make that money & build an empire, even if we have to sacrifice a few things along the way.
I can't even access my own heart when I'm stressing about money. I toss feelings in the back burner & focus. My advice will only make sense if you're a driven individual with the ability to compartmentalize.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

A man must learn never to depend on his wife's income else he'll live to regret it.

In fact, a homeless man will have greater happiness than such man

Very true.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by linkszelda: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
I wouldn't like to live on her income though

But Shey every woman is now looking for gender equality abi na feminism una call am.
I will just move to kd on the next bus.... I can substitute for the post of home keeper (Xtra sleep Xtra food) make she go dey work
I cannot comman go and kill maself

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by romenna: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
The man is mad for not knowing he is suppose to be in kaduna with his sweet wife.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Kewtt: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Nothing for mahala. Nigeria is different. You'd never understand Nigeria and Nigerians in three lifetimes.

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by DUK3THEUS1: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
I laugh ur schedule. Wen time rich u wont b forced to reconsider ur schedule grin
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by uniqueman(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:
Alpha males won't like this grin

They are on their way to counter and tell us how women abuse power. See them coming...
We should consider safety. We all know that the northern part of Nigeria is currently dangerous. Lagos would be a much safer place for the man and his wife, than Kaduna.[code][/code]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.