Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? (43546 Views)

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / "Who Should Relocate After Marriage If The Wife Earns More " - See Reply / Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna And Hubby 150k In Lagos Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Teobaba(m): 5:36am On Jul 16, 2018
Nobody most resign where there is love and trust
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by MissRaine69(f): 5:41am On Jul 16, 2018
That will very much depend on the type of woman shehe is. Is she the one that will forever remind him of how much she earns?
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by abimbawealth(f): 5:59am On Jul 16, 2018
How much is 150k in Lagos
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by sacajawea: 6:00am On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmmn
Different people different problems, as long as money is Coming in, why is this even a topic and on FP
Pride very terrible, Love is not proud how did you get married In the first place if this is requires advice from the Internet
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Geesaintagape: 6:08am On Jul 16, 2018
When I saw the heading I thought it was a real life even not knowing it's pastor's assumption abeg pastor carry waka.
Mumu assumption
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by FreeConCiencE: 6:10am On Jul 16, 2018
ApolitiCal:
By giving a superficial look at this issue, one will say the man should resign and join his wife where she is because of the huge difference in their salaries. Giving it a deep look, and with the kind of women we have nowadays, the man should make up his mind to be, errand boy, puppet, servant or at best, he assumes the position of the wife and plays the responsibilities of the wife and the wife plays the roles of the husband. This is not going to augur well for the husband and the family as a whole because his natural ego and authority will be challenged. Please, there is nothing like being an understanding or being a mature woman. Virtually all women are the same. It's just slight and insignificant difference that exists among them. In essence, there will be definitely, role switch-over and his ego will be trampled upon. So, the man should make up his mind for that before making the decision of whether to relocate or not. For me, I will not relocate and if they choose to live separately, there is risk of having extramarital affairs from both sides.

My opinion!

Too much sense.
Women are all wired the same way.

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 16, 2018
So let's say that the woman is in the abroad and earns $15,000 monthly and bro is in naija earning a steady #500k. After marriage who una go say make im relocate?
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by benjamin007: 6:21am On Jul 16, 2018
The man relocating means selling birth right to the woman, do you think because the woman earn 750 she will be giving the money to you??
Just wait till u make her angry and she tells you go back to where you are coming from..

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Nedsnow(m): 6:22am On Jul 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

When two hearts are connected, distance becomes a myth grin
We gotta make that money & build an empire, even if we have to sacrifice a few things along the way.
I can't even access my own heart when I'm stressing about money. I toss feelings in the back burner & focus. My advice will only make sense if you're a driven individual with the ability to compartmentalize.

Mama the mama. I am very sure you are the type that will never allow your husband off your sight for a long time. Short time self grin

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by zoomman(m): 6:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Except there is job where the man is relocating to, if not, the man will die out of frustration....because d wife will automatically bcms breadwinner of the family nd if ds happens, we all knows how it will end.....
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by bezimo(m): 6:28am On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:
A normal man with working brain will relocate if his wife earns 750k when he's earning 150k.

But a wise man with so much wisdom will ask the following questions before deciding what to do.

>Who is my wife?
>Is she dominant and self-centered?
>Will she rub it to my face?
>How comfortable am I with my financial level?
>Is she disrespectful or understanding?
>What are the possibilities that her attitude will change?

If you can give yourself answers to these questions, you'll be able to decide. Because it'll be a mistake to take such decision with a wrong woman.

But wait ooo..…Where are the wives earning 750k while there husbands earns 150k, grin Are they Nigerians? Or are they from Croatia? Too much assumptions in this country, grin
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by NickD(m): 6:36am On Jul 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
IMO, it's also irresponsible to leave your job to join your wife. Two salaries are still better than one. If we got bills to pay, there's no reason for anyone to leave their job to join the other just for cuddles. Sorry but to me that's emotional thinking. Unless you got a job lined up with a better salary, otherwise stay where you are! We'll make time for each other when both our schedules permit it. With less money coming in, you might end up fighting over finances anyway.
It's not as easy as you think being away from your spouse. Has the ability to crash marriage as well. In this case the man can try to get a job in kaduna before moving over there or she could ask for a transfer down to Lagos if that option is available.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by IkemChris(m): 6:41am On Jul 16, 2018
stane007:

https://lailasnews.com/patriarchy-causes-poverty-for-most-men-nigerian-man-shakes-biggest-table-in-africa/

Abeg the both of us will continue our work no one will resign no one will relocate ooooo. There are things 150K can't do that 750k will do and there are things 750k can do that 150k can't do so we will all work as team grin grin
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:
A normal man with working brain will relocate if his wife earns 750k when he's earning 150k.

But a wise man with so much wisdom will ask the following questions before deciding what to do.

>Who is my wife?

If you can give yourself answers to these questions, you'll be able to decide. Because it'll be a mistake to take such decision with a wrong woman.

But wait ooo..…Where are the wives earning 750k while there husbands earns 150k, grin Are they Nigerians? Or are they from Croatia? Too much assumptions in this country, grin

Not assumption, some women are well paid.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by maxtreme: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2018
pocohantas:
Alpha males won't like this grin

They are on their way to counter and tell us how women abuse power. See them coming...
Actually an alpha male who doesn't like this is a fool. The countenance of the wife will determine also, if the woman is responsible and gives without complaints then she surely a good woman and the man should resign and relocate. The security of the job too is important a 750k job is very good men. If the woman provides for a time, it doesn't mean the man is not the head of the house.
In the lion kingdom, the females and young males hunt, after the kill the alpha male comes, takes according to ratio and leaves the others to continue feasting.
Weak guys will hate this but considerable, loving, sensible and normal guy who relocate. Life is too short to be stupid.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:53am On Jul 16, 2018
NO amount of money can make me relocate my family to a place where the SAFETY/WELLBEING of that said family could be in jeopardy.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by gentlegenius(m): 6:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Benblaq:
Had it been couples were faithful to each other, what would have led to this rubbish?
On a normal day, they can still be working and be visiting each other regularly.

IF THE MAN QUIT HIM WORK, HIM DON TURN USELESS LAZY MAN TO HIM WIFE, BIBLE GO CALL AM INFIDEL

IF THE WIFE THROW AWAY 750K JOB, NA MUMU KNOCKED BRAIN DEY DO HER.
Haven't you seen men who are not working at any job yet they have enough money to take care of their family?
Why do we always believe that jobs are the only source of income for men?
This mentality is what has made most Nigerian men poor and searching for jobs till old age...
Haba!
There are other things you can do that can still give you good income anywhere you are.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by CChillz: 7:05am On Jul 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
IMO, it's also irresponsible to leave your job to join your wife. Two salaries are still better than one. If we got bills to pay, there's no reason for anyone to leave their job to join the other just for cuddles. Sorry but to me that's emotional thinking. Unless you got a job lined up with a better salary, otherwise stay where you are! We'll make time for each other when both our schedules permit it. With less money coming in, you might end up fighting over finances anyway.

I pray your wisdom sky rockets you to places to meet great men/women and do great things. This is the perfect answer

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Btruth: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Why not both keep their jobs and visit each others.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by kingvictor7: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:

>Who is my wife?

bro u have said it all... Thumbs up for you or do u care for a chilled bottle of Henieken!!
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by skytech101(m): 7:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Download START LEARNING WORDPRESS BY COLLINS AFAM NWUDE. Click link https://www.blog.skytechng.com/downloads/start-learning-wordpress/ to download

"Any business that doesn't have some sort presence on the internet is at a serious disadvantage, especially without an official website. While social media accounts are avenues for marketing and connecting with customers, websites are important because they establish you as professional and give your company credibility. At the very least, a website lets Google and other search engines know you exist, putting you and your business on the online map with SEO visibility." Collins A Nwude

NOTE: ITS 100% FREE..................
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by krisdzhon: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2018
As the head of the Family, never make the mistake of relocating to join your Wife no matter how much she earns, lest you lose your self-esteem!

There are basically three types of income: 1) Earned Income (Salaries), 2) Passive Income (Real Estates/Businesses) and 3) Portfolio Income (Shares & other Financial Market Instruments).

To be financially free, you must learn how to successfully convert (1) to (2) and/or (3) as efficiently as possible. You can never be rich (financially free) by focusing on (1) only!

Blessed is the Man that knows how to design a PROCESS FLOW to achieve the aforesaid, he will never have to think of relocating to join his Wife no matter how much she earns!

A man armed with the aforesaid knowledge, will gladly develop a bankable Business/Investment Plan to accommodate the Wife's full relocation, no matter how much she earns!
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Agada47(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2018
This one na rhetorical question. .....
Abeg make the man resign jaare....
Him no sabi arithmetic for school? 750-150=600
Wow das plenty men....
I guess make the man come Kaduna , then the woman shuld be paying him his basic salary of #150 grand...While she uses d rest....
QED
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2018
allanphash7:
Why would ask this sillly question

Ain't an enemy of progress

I resign straight without an option of dialogue

THE WAY I'LL SPEED OFF TO KADUNA.. X-43 JET NO GO BELIEVE AM.

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by sunboy(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Abi something is wrong with the man ni ? Ego no be everything oo.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by carlos1(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2018
As a man I ll resign, travel to kaduna and take over my wives job. Sense no go kill me
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by adetes: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2018
This seriously serious, if husband resigns he will b abuse by his wife, and and his wife resign sooner house will b on fire wen things r nt going well wife will b blaming husband that he force her to resign, May Almighty c them tru.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Niiade(m): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2018
I don relocate sharply sharps
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by divinelove(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2018
It will be Soo difficult to be earning 750k per month by any lady at marriage age that is below 35yrs.

So the man should resign his job and go to kaduna to be serving his wife. What will be his source of income?

Anyway I don't see why a man that earns 150k should wanna marry a lady that earns 750k that is Gold digging. He should cut his coat according to his size.

Shoe get size, but lazy men are looking for women to feed their broke ass.

Marriage is designed such that the woman looks up to the man not the other way round. Depending on your wife income for your existence is a capital offense u can ask tee bills
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by srclark: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2018
We don't need a juju priest or a scientist to tell us who should move sharperly
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by revolt(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Why should any of them reaign? Whats wrong with long dustance marriage. When theyre ready to retire then they can stau together after saving.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by shaybebaby(f): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Lots of Myopic people on here missing what is important completely.

Those saying keep respective jobs.

Stupid because that means maintaining two homes, duplicating costs hence less disposable income overall. Waste of funds to me.

Next we need to ask, why do we even work? Apart from meeting our basic needs, it allows us to plan for the future and secure that future using what we earn.

The key is grow whatever we have coming at present so in a marriage, it's about pooling resources and working together to achieve financial freedom quicker.

On that basis, the wife relocating and giving up her job is foolhardy as you reduce the collective starting point from 900k to 150k. Means you have set yourselves 6 steps back. Furthermore it would more difficult to grow 150k.

My solution.

Wife saves as much of her earnings as she can to provide surplus funds that both of them can invest.

Husband keeps his job in Lagos for an agreed period of time but investigates job and business opportunities where the wife resides. He should gather enough information to identify viable opportunities but not limit himself to the wife's location only (this only applies to business).

If no job, there are funds to set up a business and run it with the advantage that a business gives him the flexibility of keeping the same base as his wife even when his dealings might take him away from time to time.

In summary, husband moves to be with wife but with a clear plan on how he can use the 750k earned by the wife into something greater.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.