Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,937 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? (43547 Views)

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / "Who Should Relocate After Marriage If The Wife Earns More " - See Reply / Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna And Hubby 150k In Lagos Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by revolt(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2018
divinelove:
It will be Soo difficult to be earning 750k per month by any lady at marriage age that is below 35yrs.

So the man should resign his job and go to kaduna to be serving his wife. What will be his source of income?

Anyway I don't see why a man that earns 150k should wanna marry a lady that earns 750k that is Gold digging. He should cut his coat according to his size.

Shoe get size, but lazy men are looking for women to feed their broke ass.

Marriage is designed such that the woman looks up to the man not the other way round. Depending on your wife income for your existence is a capital offense u can ask tee bills

who sold this ones weed ......oh i forgot...children ful here...

3 Likes

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by hustla(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2018
I be guy but Thunder fire any man wey no relocate
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2018
pocohantas:
Alpha males won't like this grin

They are on their way to counter and tell us how women abuse power. See them coming...

Only a useless man will ask the woman to relocate. It's a no brainer.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Ziggylady(f): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2018
ojlifa:
I laugh when people who are not married start advising people who are married.gentle men,if you make the mistake of resigning you die well,that 750k your wife would use to finish you,as in intimidate you,insult you, abuse you. Then she would make sure nothing works for you,so she can keep doing it.just quite tell her woman congratulations on your new job,you stay in kd while I stay in Lagos then we figure out a way to make it work.

I hope you are married yourself undecided...Though it will be a pity if you are with this warped mentality of yours
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by ImaIma1(f): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, I know them na.

I won't even advise my husband to resign in such scenario, because it is not something I see myself doing easily. There are so many things that should be considered, not just the difference in their pay.

Lagos has more job opportunities, probably 'safer'... So, I think it is a better option. The relocation doesn't have to be immediate.

He made other points that I strongly agree with.

But 150k in Lagos is like 300k in Kaduna. You can now imagine 750k in Kaduna.

If it is a marriage that is intact...with love, understanding and with two people that have their heads right on their shoulders, the man should relocate.
My hubby would. There was a time i was earning over double his salary but it didn't affect our relationship because he himself is a selfless giver and he doesn't have an overinflated ego.

However, some men that are selfish, proud and treat their wives anyhow will be scared to relocate because their antecedent is not pure.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by adanny01(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:
A normal man with working brain will relocate if his wife earns 750k when he's earning 150k.

But a wise man with so much wisdom will ask the following questions before deciding what to do.

>Who is my wife?
>Is she dominant and self-centered?
>Will she rub it to my face?
>How comfortable am I with my financial level?
>Is she disrespectful or understanding?
>What are the possibilities that her attitude will change?

If you can give yourself answers to these questions, you'll be able to decide. Because it'll be a mistake to take such decision with a wrong woman.

But wait ooo..…Where are the wives earning 750k while there husbands earns 150k, grin Are they Nigerians? Or are they from Croatia? Too much assumptions in this country, grin

The average submissive wife will turn disrespectful after a year of paying bills. This is a fact but not strictly true every time.

My uncle is married to a woman that has been paying his bills as a retired Major. They've both been married with kids and have 2 between them. The bills of all the 6 children are on her. The house the cars all are hers obviously but she adores him till date.

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Paulosky1900: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2018
pocohantas:
Alpha males won't like this grin

They are on their way to counter and tell us how women abuse power. See them coming...
of which you know is true... She should just follow her job and let the man remarry since dnt wanna stay with her husband period!
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by spiritedtete: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2018
He should relocate... look for job or business in kaduna
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by flinton(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Easier said than done, most of the men will speedily relocate times 10
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by pocohantas(f): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2018
ImaIma1:

But 150k in Lagos is like 300k in Kaduna. You can now imagine 750k in Kaduna.

If it is a marriage that is intact...with love, understanding and with two people that have their heads right on their shoulders, the man should relocate.
My hubby would. There was a time i was earning over double his salary but it didn't affect our relationship because he himself is a selfless giver and he doesn't have an overinflated ego.

However, some men that are selfish, proud and treat their wives anyhow will be scared to relocate because their antecedent is not pure.

LOL! Very true.
The guilty are afraid grin

Nice man you gat there, God keep you both together smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Badgers14:
But wait ooo, what kind of job in Nigeria pays N750k monthly?

Not that I want to apply, Just curious wink
Exxon Mobil,shell, KPMG etc.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by carammel(f): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2018
The wife should resign, is 150k not enough to cater for them both in Lagos?
Resign madam and go and get pregnant for your husband in Lagos. grin
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Emmymarvel(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:
A normal man with working brain will relocate if his wife earns 750k when he's earning 150k.

But a wise man with so much wisdom will ask the following questions before deciding what to do.

>Who is my wife?

If you can give yourself answers to these questions, you'll be able to decide. Because it'll be a mistake to take such decision with a wrong woman.

But wait ooo..…Where are the wives earning 750k while their husbands earns 150k, grin Are they Nigerians? Or are they from Croatia? Too much assumptions in this country, grin

its not an assumption because I am currently earning 200k while my girlfriend is earning 1.4m. e dey happen bro
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by whodeyhere: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2018
with my kind of wife, I wont think twice, I will just relocate to her. God bless my wife.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2018
Why would you be dating a woman way above your class in the first place then suddenly turn around to change her lifestyle to fit your poverty. What if she was your sister? Tufai! I know some women can be dominant and self center, Others could be pompous etc. But you don't solve the problem by stiffening her growth. These are little things you should notice in the beginning and find your way or be ready for consequence. If i am dating a woman earning way higher than me then i should have it at the back of mind to be fully ready to move(Only when i can find a new job in said location), stay at my location and do distance relationship or won't even be dating in the first place. Why can't everyone be Proactive, It saves stresses and worries.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by melodyogonna(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2018
cruchenutii:

So you're Croatian right ?
Maybe
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Emmymarvel:

its not an assumption because I am currently earning 200k while my girlfriend is earning 1.4m. e dey happen bro
Subhanallah! shocked So you go relocate? Which kind jobs una dey do self, Including the supposedly meagre 150k and 200k.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by triplec93(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:

>Who is my wife?

But wait ooo..…Where are the wives earning 750k while their husbands earns 150k, grin Are they Nigerians? Or are they from Croatia? Too much assumptions in this country, grin
A family frd earns over 1 mill a mth and her husbands doesn't have a stable job, so it happens alot.
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by ojlifa: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
I would think 10years experience should be good enough to speak.not social media knowledge oh.the real deal

Ziggylady:

I hope you are married yourself undecided...Though it will be a pity if you are with this warped mentality of yours
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Dannjay(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by julie89(f): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
If the woman is resigning, I don't mind replacing her grin grin grin angry angry grin grin
Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
And the wife be like- my love could u check dat ward rope pack all the clothes n wash pls inluding one of my dirty maroon undies........and the man we be like -swthrt i'll wash everything including dat ur blue pants,bedsheet,pillow case......u knw i love i will also wash those plates in d kitchen too..... cheesy abeg op n mod i no too well any diet for me?

Re: Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? by ibkkk(f): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
omooba969:
I have already relocated to join my very own ibkkk. grin

No time! grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.