Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. (5168 Views)

Burma boy and I will still get back cause am good down there- Stepllon Don / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by Ramon92: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2018
Macoylarry:

So someone made this comment...and niqqas can still be dis dumb
it's even more absurd you had to insult him cos you're even worse.

See your chat up there? You reek of low self esteem and dumbness. A girl is playing your dumb ass and you're here seeking validation.

Go learn a trade kiddo

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
He will smash if the opportunity arises despite Knowing what he knows
THE REAL HOES ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY. NO TWO WAYS.
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by Macoylarry: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2018
Ramon92:
it's even more absurd you had to insult him cos you're even worse.

See your chat up there? You reek of low self esteem and dumbness. A girl is playing your dumb ass and you're here seeking validation.

Go learn a trade kiddo

Mr high self esteem and wiseness, get off my dlck is too early for dis gibberish
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by Macoylarry: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE REAL HOES ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY. NO TWO WAYS.

And i thought MissRaine69: was the worst hypocrite here...i dnt care abt ur comment and ur a real sucker who loves whores
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by mikejj(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2018
grin..money and active superman..be ready for ear licking
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by MissRaine69(f): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Macoylarry:

And i thought MissRaine69: was the worst hypocrite here...i dnt care abt ur comment and ur a real sucker who loves whores
I will respond once I am able to decipher what it is you wrote.
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by MissRaine69(f): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Macoylarry:

Lol...i dnt understand why ur so bitter... am dealing with a thot or not and that is suppose to be my headache...are you a lesbian madam?
There is something fundamentally flawed with you.

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by Macoylarry: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

There is something fundamentally flawed with you.

Hahahaa...i guess ur right and done if not u and i will get banned right now
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by damtan(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2018
Deadlywoman:

A girl tells you she's at her boyfriend's house and you no feel shame, you just continue?

HIV is real
You sha want talk too. abeg leave the guy make him flex contract whatever.
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by damtan(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
She is not there to read books is she?? Legs will be at ninety degree angels ....more depending on flexibility
hmmm. highly experienced personality talking herecheesy
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by MissRaine69(f): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
ItzBIM:

What if she lies and says No
Which is 95% of the time
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Na most guys dey use their hand create unnecessary headache 4 themselves, she asked u if u are good, which u intentionally said yes without even asking her 2 clarify, being good can mean alot of things, could even mean if u are good that she already has a boyfriend which u intentionally said yes meaning u ave ascribed yourself in2 a friend zone 2moro naw u will rush here 2 paint anoda picture of ladies

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by Macoylarry: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Na most guys dey use their hand create unnecessary headache 4 themselves, she asked u if u are good, which u intentionally said yes without even asking her 2 clarify, being good can mean alot of things, could even mean if u are good that she already has a boyfriend which u intentionally said yes meaning u ave ascribed yourself in2 a friend zone 2moro naw u will rush here 2 paint anoda picture of ladies

Well i didnt ask her to clarify wat she ment..i will have to say yes to watever it is first....its unlikely she's yalking about friend zoning
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by Macoylarry: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Which is 95% of the time

I still think ur d wisest one here...buh ur too mean wid d words u choose
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by MissRaine69(f): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Macoylarry:

I still think ur d wisest one here...buh ur too mean wid d words u choose
That’s some accusation there!
How exactly have I been mean?
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by Macoylarry: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

That’s some accusation there!
How exactly have I been mean?

Ok...I'd like to get ur honest opinion about the whole gist...lets forget d whole drama...yes shes getting her pvssy smashed and all but dis days dats always d case and nothing can be done about it...everybdy is either cheating or being cheated on..i mean a person like me doesn't care anymore
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by MissRaine69(f): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Macoylarry:

Ok...I'd like to get ur honest opinion about the whole gist...lets forget d whole drama...yes shes getting her pvssy smashed and all but dis days dats always d case and nothing can be done about it...everybdy is either cheating or being cheated on..i mean a person like me doesn't care anymore
If your expectations are so low and you fish in contaminated waters why are you expecting quality? Seriously why? You target a particular type of female with particular traits and when nothing comes out of it you label “all females as hoes” most men are the architects of their own demise.
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by Macoylarry: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

If your expectations are so low and you fish in contaminated waters why are you expecting quality? Seriously why? You target a particular type of female with particular traits and when nothing comes out of it you label “all females as hoes” most men are the architects of their own demise.

Seriously is u wid all dat meaness again...
Meanwhile u can never tell whose a hoe or not...and whr do u really stand..
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by MissRaine69(f): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Macoylarry:

I am frank
Never mean
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by MissRaine69(f): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Macoylarry:

Oh you can tell
Men just refuse to see it. Or hope against hope.
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by Macoylarry: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Contaminated waters...what a hope from someone MissRaine69: who jus confirmed dat 95% of all females lie... undecided
Re: She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. by MissRaine69(f): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Macoylarry:
Contaminated waters...what a hope sad from someone who jus confirmed dat 95% of all females lie...
There is the 5% who do not. And based on the current population that’s a reasonable amount. The down side is that they are happily paired to men who know their worth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Stop Paying Run Girls..Look for Freaky Girls Instead. / (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package / She Likes Me, But Said "She Can't Date Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.