Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

(PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package (5168 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Biggest Booty In Nollywood (PHOTOS) / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by Deadpool01: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by Nerogaming01(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
My wife to be go collect sl@p well well if she start to do these things for social media o

3 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by Premiumwriter: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
But she no dey wash pant like all these smelly girls on nairaland

8 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by Benki003(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
With smelly kepkus grin grin

3 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by Owologbo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nerogaming01:
My wife to be go collect sl@p well well if she start to do these things for social media o

I distance myself from any relative that post too much stuff on SM let alone a girlfriend.

5 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by EmiDon11: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Her package no reach my girl own

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
We are not interested in all these!
She should get herself cleaned up!
Some Ladies are now relegating the nitty-gritty of personal hygienic practices.
Re: (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by revolt(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Damn.... tht chest .... what did they do to me with boobs... why am I obsessed with em
Re: (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by Faber(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
No be the werey way dey wear 1 pant for 5 days be this...na so the ex talk
Re: (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by yomi007k(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Owologbo:

I distance myself from any relative that post too much stuff on SM let alone a girlfriend.

Same here bro...

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by remsonik(f): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol she no sexy
Re: (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by abobote: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oboi
Though most of these girls are better in package, UnCloth her now and you lose interest
Re: (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by Emma2Seconds: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder
Re: (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by modskiller(m): 1:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Lol. That package no pure o.

My brother you no jam agbako o.

No let filter fool you o grin
Re: (PHOTOS) Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Sexiest Package by compton11(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2022
With her bleaching ass

Dirty booty

And yam legged grin grin sad angry

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! / She Likes Me, But Said "She Can't Date Me" / Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.