Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members (14829 Views)

Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual / Orphanage Where Elo Ogidi Was Found Has Been Shut Down / Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members by vineyardfarms: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Something is not right. In the church? House of God? How did they enter the premises to single her out of the crowd? Where was the maid? What about her teacher and the sdcurity of the church? Sir, did you owe your maid or business deal went bad? Did you step on anybody toes either in the church or business world? These are possible lead? Lord keep and protect her, ln Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members by thatigboman: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
izzou:
angry

Can you imagine? undecided

Simply take the numbers that called you to the network providers with the backing of the police and get those eediots arrested

Which one be #500k to feed pikin? Na bag of rice them go buy?
bag of rice na 500k? Bag of rice is just 10k. God will punish those criminals
Re: Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members by semyman: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oyakhilome owns all members the duty of care and safety, he should live up to that responsibility. I am sure they would not activate the miracle mode now that it is most required. Scammers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
May heavenly father who knows your whereabouts free you from those who chose kidnapping a source of income. May you be free unhurt in Jesus name(Amen
Re: Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members by ziondaughter247: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
These fraudster putting more strain to this already stressed family! I declare psalm 109 promises on you and your household. We would read on this nairaland how your entire generation was wiped off. Bunch of very wicked idiots. Exploiting an already sad situation. As for the kidnappers, physical fire will continue to burn you and your entire household till you confess. You will soon be disgraced, mark my words. As for the family, pls be consoled, nothing will happen to her. They dare not. The heat is too much on them now! They must produce her alive. Wicked world

1 Like

Re: Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members by Codes151(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
izzou:
angry

Can you imagine? undecided

Simply take the numbers that called you to the network providers with the backing of the police and get those eediots arrested

Which one be #500k to feed pikin? Na bag of rice them go buy?
my aunt was kidnapped 2years ago. Even till date the police no know what to do except bribes... call log till now them never check... that this is a useless country
Re: Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members by tiredoflife(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
If SARS visit them now make dem no shout police brutality oh
Re: Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members by odysey: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
information1:
@Talkgeria

The family members of a missing four-year-old, Elo Ogidi, have been left confused as different kidnap gangs have called to demand ransom for her release.

PUNCH Metro had reported that Elo got missing during a church service at the headquarters of the Christ Embassy in Oregun, Lagos.

Elo was reported with the maid during the church’s children thanksgiving service last Sunday when she went missing.

Speaking with our correspondent on the telephone, Elo’s father, Afokoghene Ogidi, said different kidnappers had called the family claiming to have kidnapped Elo, adding that the gangs demanded different ransom.

He said, “Several people have been calling us, demanding ransom but they are fraudsters that picked our numbers from the flyers around.

“We believe that these fraudsters are from the same place using different numbers.

“One of them called and demanded N2.5m, telling me that if I did not provide the money within 24 hours, he would kill my daughter. He later called me back that day demanding N500,000 to feed my baby.

“When I got home, I didn’t call him back because I know a kidnapper will not ask for feeding upkeep.”

Ogidi, who further disclosed that he tracked the phone number of the gang which revealed the location they were calling from, said he told the member to put his daughter on the telephone.

“He called me the second day and told me that I did not want to comply and I said him I would comply, adding that I would give him more than the amount he asked for if only he could allow me to hear my daughter’s voice.

“But he could not provide my daughter; he was repeating the same statement of me not complying. With the trauma I was going through, I told him I know his location, and I will get him arrested, so he stopped calling,” Ogidi said.

Ogidi, who noted that another kidnap gang called his sister to demand N18m ransom, said all the gangs that called the family had their locations in Port-Harcourt.

He said, “Another gang called my sister to demand N18m, and she told them that she wanted to hear her daughter’s voice, the fraudsters gave the phone to an adult to mimic baby’s voice.”

Ogidi, who told PUNCH Metro that the family had been traumatized as a result of the incident, said he could not wait to have his daughter back.

https://talkgeria.com/christ-embassy-kidnap-fraudsters-call-family-demand-ransom/

if this girl hasn't been found you shouldn't have shared sensitive info in this post. What's your gain now. hope you won't be in such a position where sensitive info is leaked? for what exactly?
Re: Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members by ikorodureporta: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Why shld this type of info be made public??
Re: Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members by writeprof(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
God will bring her back safely in Jesus name and release Holy Ghost fire on the head of the kidnappers and their accomplices. I don pray my own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mall AbdulMumuni Murdered In Kogi (Ozuwaya Community Chairman) Graphic Pics / Vigilante Members Arrested After Attacking And Abducting Man In Lagos. Photos / Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.