Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! (2561 Views)

This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / Debunking The " Some Ladies Assertion :... That All Men Cheats". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! by mrcoolautofix(m): 2:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Colourich:
Little wonder why some women don't look back when cheating on them too. if you can't stay faithful, don't expect her to he faithful.

Trouble factory, look you ladies are good at not looking back when you have crushed guys heart, their tears don't really ring a bell in your head...

That's really weird!
Re: Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! by Shantyken(m): 2:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
I can seduce any man on this earth
i see
Re: Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! by lalanice(f): 5:04am On Jul 18, 2018
mrcoolautofix:

So finally at last woman does cheat for [b]variety sake [/b]checked

The real reason why men cheat just is 10% percent of 100 in this first content here,
I intentional wrote this to provoke thoughts and waigh the eyeballs I need to get me do it for better pay.. the remaining 90% factors why there do is what am gonna publish where I am gonna make maximum effect where am gonna be paid for that vital info... Here is empty and lame...
define variety
Re: Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! by mrcoolautofix(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
lalanice:
define variety
grin shocked
Re: Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! by mrcoolautofix(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
porchbaby:
I can't just start imaging d length of ur stupidity
grin
That word you are trying to use is not "imaging" it's imagining fool! Try using auto complete next time

By the way am just learning from your million ways to "stupidity" asshole tongue
Re: Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! by mrcoolautofix(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Uglymugg:
Boooring. Some men still have integrity. You can kill yourself, sub human monkey with low impulse control.

Finally
Another legitimate asshole angry
Re: Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! by mrcoolautofix(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
highpriestess:
one of the fools spotted. cool

Am not surprised, you are definitely one of punk ass junkie donkey with all the muscles in the world on your big fat basket mouth, grin tongue
Re: Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! by porchbaby(f): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
mrcoolautofix:

grin
That word you are trying to use is not "imaging" it's imagining fool! Try using auto complete next time

By the way am just learning from your million ways to "stupidity" asshole tongue
ok
Re: Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:28am On Nov 10, 2018
Jj
Re: Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2018
porchbaby:
ok

[/quote]

I searched mrcoolautifix on internet this morning, and I saw your post hat you want to become diabolic!
And I should advice you, i dont know if you have already made that choice but, what ever reason why you want to do that can be less than you imagined it,

Look things are pretty hard right now, and if you have encountered terrible moment in this life hat you now lost faith in God it's normal, but just be a little bit more patient, try changing your current associates, get some new one, take your time to cross check where and when you missed some role in your life that things started turning out to be diffrent,

And for the nairaland thread and mess, I am sorry sincerly for throwing hurtful words on you in one of my thread where your response was too mean to me.

Very very sorry..

Find time to get around folks who are positive minded, who can make you happy, who see the world with greater expectation, who can influence and impact your life in a positive way and lead you towards right direction to achiving your dreams..not folks who will kill your dreams.

It is not easy that i admit, expecially when you are working so hard and things aint turning out for good, it is more daring and worst nightmare in a broad day light any person can go through without thinking of choosing the darkness in place of light.

May God show you mercy and make things to turn around for your Good before the end of the midle of this month as you await his unfailing help..

Have a wonderful day..
Re: Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! by chisani(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2018
It seems like cheating is now the honourable thing to do to some men, while may decides to toed the paths of honour. Abraham, Isaac, David,Solomon etc seems cool to them at that time. Perception differs though, everyone should be allowed to chose their paths and opinions should be respected.
Re: Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! by mrcoolautofix(m): 4:03am On May 30, 2019
chisani:
It seems like cheating is now the honourable thing to do to some men, while may decides to toed the paths of honour. Abraham, Isaac, David,Solomon etc seems cool to them at that time. Perception differs though, everyone should be allowed to chose their paths and opinions should be respected.

I am listening
Re: Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Uglymugg:

You're a Mechanic?
Too good for a mechanic right? I thought as much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Dies While Having Sex With A Talented Woman In South Africa / 44 Year Old Mum Says Her Good Looks Is Hindering Her From Finding Love / Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.