Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) (6911 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by BUSHYANUS(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
I enjoy it very much
But please could this be spiritual marriage?? embarassed

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by Rhozabeth(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bros, dem don get u!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by gifftson101(f): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Obviously, early signs of madness.... The earlier you get treated the better for you.
Hope you won't run out on the street some day?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by yarimo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
It's clear your village people are on top of situation.

3 Likes

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by Dollarship(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Op grin
You can't travel out no deceive yousef cool

1 Like

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Another brother gone cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by youngsahito(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
you can not even touch her cloth talkless of seeing her pant...one spanner lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by Kdon2: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
BUSHYANUS:
I enjoy it very much

Look at how simple a president is! Our girls turn themselves to flyover abi na express road sef!

1 Like

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by Thatwasepic(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
You needs to change your drug handler, i guess the weed too strong for you... cool cool

1 Like

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by Chuknovski(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
your village people don finally open your file

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by ITbomb(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
All the ingredients for thunder have been procured by your village people, they are now grinding the thunder sauce

8 Likes

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by imitateMe(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Don't be deceived by her "public show". Anyone in her position would easily pull that stunt.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by giftedheart1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
reminds me of that song...aye le ooo, ibosi oooooooooo. ogbeni, eat and sleep.

3 Likes

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by RevenGeMission: 12:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Have yo beene ating and partyimg as well ';;;;;;?
Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 5:35am On Jul 17, 2018
Lolzz.......Yo moniker tho grin grin
Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by RevenGeMission: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2018
If you didn't lift this picture and even if you did lift this picture off internet, that's not how to slice Okro

My grandma will literally kill you if the slice is that big grin grin grin grin
giftedheart1:

1 Like

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by Nigeman: 6:36am On Jul 17, 2018
That means your glory is traded on the alter of witchcraft. Thanks to DR. D.K. Olukoya of MFM (Mountain of fire and Miracle Ministry)

1 Like

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2018
Dollarship:
Op grin
You can't travel out no deceive yousef cool
Savage

Contact me for high quality audiobooks
Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by Yeligray(m): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2018
angry
Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by deanoffaculty: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Lemme drink Water before I comment on this....cos THIS ONE IS STROOONNNGGG!

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by tstx(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Just Pregnant Her...
Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by Khd95(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2018
op,ur madness is divide by 2: inward and outward grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by educhigo: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2018
nigerians is completely zoo boko haram and fulani hmen is killing peoples and you are here dream about sex because croatian president hug players with clean mind..that's why all evil coming from nigeria because of una bad mind

1 Like

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by Obdk: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2018
giftedheart1:

Afonjas and red oil

1 Like

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by BUSHYANUS(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Na my fault to dream??
Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by Countersam(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2018
BUSHYANUS:
I enjoy it very much

Won ti get eh!

Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by ElRapido: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2018
BUSHYANUS:
I enjoy it very much But please could this be spiritual marriage?? embarassed
Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by Aremu01(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2018
BUSHYANUS:
I enjoy it very much But please could this be spiritual marriage?? embarassed
For your dirty mind
Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by Greatzeus(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yes it's a spiritual marriage,you are married to a President in the spirit world, meaning you are a First husband in the spirit world grin grin
Even though when you wake up you are back to your one room in ajegunle grin grin
Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by teekay213(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
I wonder how this woman became the president, from what I saw on Sunday during the match she loves physical contact and that kind of person who love to fvxk,she was just pulling President Macron's hair.

milf toy bad.

If mudrich know his way he can fvck her.
Re: This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) by giftedheart1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Obdk:

Afonjas and red oil
see this flat head... na engine oil una dey chop?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple's Unclad Photoshoot Make Them Go Viral / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.