Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,812 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (94351 Views)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
so?
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Gagare1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good for you. Now let us all begin to roast beans!
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Almunjid(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
This kind of pastors ehn... You will never want to miss a service with them grin.
What? Which kind service u mean?

2 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Almunjid:

What? Which kind service u mean?
The kind of service they perform service! grin
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by maestroferddi: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dull brain people...

The heading should be that Dutch experts indicate interest in building ranches in northern cattle-rearing states.
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Almunjid(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
The kind of service they perform service! grin
Perform service? Abeg no spoil... Lol

1 Like

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Platony(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Eco99:

The look of dat baby doh...

Dat baby is looking like sum1 sent from d marine kingdom to destroy his ministry...

#Eco99#

Do u think b4 typing at all??

Maybe dats hw u came thru ur parents frm d marine kingdom. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Eco99:

The look of dat baby doh...

Dat baby is looking like sum1 sent from d marine kingdom to destroy his ministry...

#Eco99#

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by theDukegold(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:
What a HANDSOME WOMAN.
lol. Wickedness is in you

2 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Johncuppa(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
delugajackson:
Pastor wey dey pose like Wizkid, that one na pastor?

He never even waste time e don knack am belle. Walahi, this guy na natural 7. Very bad striker.

But wait o. Them swear give all these born again girls? Why do they like frustrating guys? That is how one friend zoned me for good 2 years. We were very close, but she had the feeling I was a player. I asked her out several times only to get "no" as an answer. I went as far as asking her out on Easter, 25th Dec, 1st January and on her birthday, all to no avail.

I will tell her I love her and she will tell me that Jesus loves me more. I felt like a complete idiot. For 2 good years, no show. Nobody told me to move on with my life.
This last paragraph got me cracking.
Sorry bro.

3 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Slimsly100(f): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
swiz123:
Ayam not understanding.

Did they get married before they officially became adults or what

My bruhda I been wan ask d same question o!!!/ cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by prettygirlflow: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Swagger on a zillion pastor.... U r on point
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by prettygirlflow: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
Dull brain people...

The heading should be that Dutch experts indicate interest in building ranches in northern cattle-rearing states.

Wrong thread bro
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Saintist: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hmm haba baba this one tire me ooh

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Leo10000(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
adecz:
grin grin grin

All this "broda, broda" & "sista, sista"
for church sef.... wink wink wink

LMAO,IS SHE WEARING A BUM SHORT ON A BLACK TROUSER,WAT'S UP WITH DAT RUMPLED,SQUEEZED BLACK MEAT WITH PLENTY FATTY ACID??

2 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Diso60090(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Church boy showing cult sign stupid boi
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by lalaboi(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
heheh. Tolu makes Nairaland frontpage. .
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Akorlism(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Akorlism:
A Nigerian man, Tolulope Ayeni, has taken to social media to reveal when he met his lovely wife. According to him, he met her when they were about 17 years old as she didn't want a boyfriend at that time. Things later changed before the 'church boy' who is now a pastor fell in love and initiated marriage plans three days after.

The parents now have a kid.

The excited man wrote;

I met her when we were about 17, she was the little girl who didn’t want a boyfriend, I was the church boy who fell in love and talked marriage after 3 days. We are parents now. God did it. I celebrate our young naive and believing love, faith in God and patience.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/she-was-the-little-girl-who-didnt-want-a-boyfriend-but-now-nigerian-man-photos.html
e no concern me oh am just passing
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Akorlism(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmmmmm oga NA u
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by flex04(m): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
LazyNairalander:
After 10pm and the mids are still on duty pushing threads ti fp back2back.

check my SIGNATURE

is now#50 go check
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
kind hearted people of nairaland pls i need some help of cash, salaries has not been paid in ondo state,pls no amount is too small.UBA 2040792581,Thank you.
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 12:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Why the Pastor dey give illuminati sign upandan nah?
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by blazer2018: 12:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Lovely family...My junior in high school, Nigerian Navy Secondary School Abeokuta...lovely guy...May God continue to bless ur family.... smiley smiley smiley
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by blazer2018: 12:49am On Jul 17, 2018
maestroferddi:
Dull brain people...

Now who come get Dull Brain...ur hatred don dey cause u confusion stroke hallucination now...my brother stop hating...it gives high blood pressure...already feeling d symptoms of hatred...SMH grin

1 Like

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by davillian(m): 12:56am On Jul 17, 2018
delugajackson:
Pastor wey dey pose like Wizkid, that one na pastor?

He never even waste time e don knack am belle. Walahi, this guy na natural 7. Very bad striker.

But wait o. Them swear give all these born again girls? Why do they like frustrating guys? That is how one friend zoned me for good 2 years. We were very close, but she had the feeling I was a player. I asked her out several times only to get "no" as an answer. I went as far as asking her out on Easter, 25th Dec, 1st January and on her birthday, all to no avail.

I will tell her I love her and she will tell me that Jesus loves me more. I felt like a complete idiot. For 2 good years, no show. Nobody told me to move on with my life.
Lwkmd brother I feel your pain
Reminds me of one 100lv she no gree 200lv she GRE broke up with me in 300 lv told me its about her and not me that we should be friends .
Saw her after 5/6 later and she was telling me I'm different wished she stayed with me.
I told her a lot of things has changed about me
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Didcot: 12:56am On Jul 17, 2018
swiz123:
Ayam not understanding.

Did they get married before they officially became adults or what

You are a full blown moro n
Lack of comprehension is deadlier than ebola virus.
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by maestroferddi: 1:00am On Jul 17, 2018
blazer2018:

Now who come get Dull Brain...ur hatred don dey cause u confusion stroke hallucination now...my brother stop hating...it gives high blood pressure...already feeling d symptoms of hatred...SMH grin
You must be deluded to think that I will condescend to your level...

Now get out!
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by 1960boy: 1:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Watch wizkid Teaching this Oyibo Man Yoruba language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhZDArYzQNg
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Adverts247: 1:40am On Jul 17, 2018
For Start-up brands

Get your LOGOs Creations | e-Flyers | Letter Headed Papers | Complimentary Cards

WHATSAPP ONLY: 08104039504

See Below:

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by mimimile93: 1:44am On Jul 17, 2018
Angelinastto:
I think she's pretty............ had this kinda church love back in the day.. Twas cool

You THINK she's pretty?
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by tealaw(m): 1:51am On Jul 17, 2018
donstan18:
What a HANDSOME WOMAN.

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.