Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (94377 Views)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Alax24(m): 2:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Just passing by sah
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 17, 2018
So anti-spam bot banned me I'm movie sections? Really? WTF did I do? Is osogb* w**d now a banned word? Seriously?
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by zedman1(m): 5:22am On Jul 17, 2018
LazyNairalander:
After 10pm and the mids are still on duty pushing threads ti fp back2back.

check my SIGNATURE
Wait, I really want to know how you guys know if a thread is being pushed to front page. Each time I ask, no one is able to explain. Is there some settings I have not done that I don't get notifications that a topic has been moved to front page?
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by freedomchild: 5:40am On Jul 17, 2018
delugajackson:
Pastor wey dey pose like Wizkid, that one na pastor?

He never even waste time e don knack am belle. Walahi, this guy na natural 7. Very bad striker.

But wait o. Them swear give all these born again girls? Why do they like frustrating guys? That is how one friend zoned me for good 2 years. We were very close, but she had the feeling I was a player. I asked her out several times only to get "no" as an answer. I went as far as asking her out on Easter, 25th Dec, 1st January and on her birthday, all to no avail.

I will tell her I love her and she will tell me that Jesus loves me more. I felt like a complete idiot. For 2 good years, no show. Nobody told me to move on with my life.
Lol... I've met one before in my university days... no time.. I just left the empty relationship and moved on
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by ChristineC: 5:45am On Jul 17, 2018
donstan18:
What a HANDSOME WOMAN.

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Proffdada: 5:54am On Jul 17, 2018
I used to think they were siblings back in school days. God bless their union and family
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by tombeh(m): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2018
May God bless your home....
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by EweduAfonja(f): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2018
banjeezay:
Nairalanders, mummy said you guys should find work for that barbeque guy. He needs another workshop other than Nairaland.

lol...

U notice am too...

that guy can Nairaland for Africa
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by MrImole: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2018
adecz:
grin grin grin

All this "broda, broda" & "sista, sista"
for church sef.... wink wink wink

I don't know how you're going to do it but know you're not going to make heaven.
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by adecz: 7:33am On Jul 17, 2018
MrImole:

I don't know how you're going to do it but know you're not going to make heaven.

You have just sealed your own fate
by judging another person.. undecided undecided undecided

Meet you in the raging, everlasting
inferno of hell. Your bedspace is already
reserved for you. cool cool cool

Haha ha ha haha ha ha haaaahhhaaaa !!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by MrImole: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2018
adecz:

You have just sealed your own fate
by judging another person.. undecided undecided undecided

Meet you in the raging, everlasting
inferno of hell. Your bedspace is already
reserved for you. cool cool cool

Haha ha ha haha ha ha haaaahhhaaaa !!! grin grin grin grin grin

Have you been drinking again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by happy200(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2018
You Nigerians talks too much, if u 're dating u are dating, if u 're married u are married what's all this too much talk/mediocret?
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by els0nm0rali(m): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by OgorCDL: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2018
Your dullness eh...

swiz123:
Ayam not understanding.

Did they get married before they officially became adults or what
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by blazer2018: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
maestroferddi:
You must be deluded to think that I will condescend to your level...

Now get out!

grin grin grin grin

Lubbish...hatred miss road.... grin grin
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by nonix22(m): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
banjeezay:
Nairalanders, mummy said you guys should find work for that barbeque guy. He needs another workshop other than Nairaland.
Cardi B on the pix?
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by baba11(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A Nigerian man, Tolulope Ayeni, has taken to social media to reveal when he met his lovely wife. According to him, he met her when they were about 17 years old as she didn't want a boyfriend at that time. Things later changed before the 'church boy' who is now a pastor fell in love and initiated marriage plans three days after.

The parents now have a kid.

The excited man wrote;

I met her when we were about 17, she was the little girl who didn’t want a boyfriend, I was the church boy who fell in love and talked marriage after 3 days. We are parents now. God did it. I celebrate our young naive and believing love, faith in God and patience.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/she-was-the-little-girl-who-didnt-want-a-boyfriend-but-now-nigerian-man-photos.html

If I tell NLers that the guy was in my class and I knew the Lady, they wouldn't believe tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by kureman(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.