Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Friend Zone 101 : See How You Can Stop Her From Friendzoning You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend Zone 101 : See How You Can Stop Her From Friendzoning You. (3731 Views)

How Can I Stop Her From Sending Me Her Nudes [18+ Pictures] / Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend Zone 101 : See How You Can Stop Her From Friendzoning You. by humurphia(m): 1:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Frankicent:

Lolz it's your fault bro. She still likes you but you should have made your intention known to her idirect or indirectly.
G
90% of gals wouldn't open there mouth to tell you they want you.

If it mean instead of saying no to her.. I will tell only the friendship I what is friends with benefit [FWT]she can keep her bf... If she refuse walk away.....

Since it's pass now and you've learnt your mistake... Find another chick bro...don't Bleep up again.

sure..
Re: Friend Zone 101 : See How You Can Stop Her From Friendzoning You. by Melison(m): 2:02am On Jul 18, 2018
humurphia:
A girl i planned dating...distance got us apart...i later got in touch .I found out she was in a relationship already because i didnt make my intention known to her(i didnt tell her i wanted her for keeps)..she wasnt sure if i really wanted her again because we stopped talking (but she knew i wanted her)....

After talking of the way forward she then asked "can we still be friends?"... the way i prolonged the 'no ' even Satan felt it..i told her "no, i cant be friends with you,i dont ask for friends,i have enough,i didnt plan being friends with you" .anything she was saying just flew past my other ear.
Bros u bad gan
Re: Friend Zone 101 : See How You Can Stop Her From Friendzoning You. by AlphaSoul: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mikolion87:
When it comes to girls there's no single rule that works, but there are basic factual things you must know or do to avoid being friend zoned:

1.First get a life. Don't go around obsessing about a girl. Have. a job and aspire to be successful in your chosen endeavour. Who wouldn't be attracted to a successful person.

2. Have other female friends. This will help you not concentrate all your time and energy on her. It will ignite some jealousy spell in her making her to crave for your attention

3. Do not appear desperate. You meet a girl today and you're already telling her about a relationship. It won't simply work. Give her time to know your good qualities. Give her some space at times, be friendly, confident, dress smart, cute, have a good sense of humour... But don't always hover around her, get busy with other things. Let her miss you

4. Talk to her about your other female friends, even tell her about the ones that you're attracted to. Talk as if she does not exist or that you can never be attracted to her.. But still treat her like the best thing that has ever happened to you. This gets them confused and at the same obsessed about you.

5. Allow the attraction between you too to grow. She'll give you some signals that expounds her feelings towards you. Simply follow her lead. Before you know it, you both are already into each other.. Asking her would only be a formality.

6. If you have done all these and she doesn't give you any signal.. Just move on. Stop calling her. Unless you just want to be friends with her.
Re: Friend Zone 101 : See How You Can Stop Her From Friendzoning You. by AlphaSoul: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Frankicent:
See I hate doing Bestie if a girl calls me her bestie if i dont want her with no string attached i will allow it and play along. grin

If want her I will stun her or painfully tease her until she stop. If you ask her orally to stop she might not.

For instance

She: My bestie or brother from another mother.. To a guy tis word is painful grin
Your responses should be

You: My bestie that looks like my granny
You: Lepa or orobo bstie
You: If only you really cute I would have consider dating you... But you just no my type

Or she
My brother
You: My gran ma.... Gals hate painful teasing

Make it know to her you'll be the one to FZ

See guys am not bragging a girl can't FZ and wouldn't expect I approve it.

If she's insist on FZing me I"ll work out and avoid her.

Have been FZ b4 i must confess it's painful ooo

I once had a childhood friend unfortunately, she's late now... Our friendzone was cool... Infact we were like blood... I allowed it cause I was still young then and maybe saw her like a sister I never had... It got to a point during our teenage years.. Jeez she was getting more mature and pretty as a young guy I was tempted to do shits.
I just had to stylishly avoid cause I don't want any disgrace or insult cause the friendzone was 500%... Too bad she's late I can't find again sure bestie like her.. She's just too unique.

Not all couple you seeing walking together are dating oo. Most are friends or beenFriendzoned. It could be from any party...

Have once met a gal I stylishly made it known to her that i want but wouldn't cause of the guy I see often so he doesn't beat me. [Teasing her] She laff and told me straight they'll just Friend. I dont believe until i read her signs..The eye don't lie... Some guys are evil dey can fake eye sign.. Some will even cry or ask just to get assurance. grin I don't know if ladies does that.

To the guy she's all mine.. That's what he believe.

That's why it's good to let her know your intention.. If she's mature she will handle your case like a king Solomon. If she's not indirectly let her know.. Cause all this smally and immature chicks can vex someone ehn.
Re: Friend Zone 101 : See How You Can Stop Her From Friendzoning You. by AlphaSoul: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Frankicent:
Every guy hate been friend zoned. If a girl friend zone you forget that is the end. Getting her back to seeing you as a bad guy can only work physiologically.

If a lady FZ you Her friend will hear it, that guy that want her cookies instead of you will hear it, she will publicly make it obvious outside by insulting you or telling shit on a norms you get angry for.. This stage is FZ 500% Everybody will know. To her she sees it as a normal tin or brother from a far far far away land .... Lolz

THEM YOU'LL NOTICE YOU BEEN A DONKEY ALL ALL ALONG.

Continue reading....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience / What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago / What If You Invite Her Over To Pass The Night And She Died In Your House...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.