Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea (3862 Views)

31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover / Any Man That Marries Above 35years Old Marries In Frustration....and Desperation / George Bush’s Daughter Barbara Marries In A Secret Wedding Ceremony (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by Rabbi4real: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chadwick Boseman, who played the lead role in “Black Panther,” died of colon cancer on Friday at age 43.Boseman’s publicist confirmed the news with the Associated Press, saying that the actor died while with his wife and family in Los Angeles.

In the statement, Boseman’s family said that he was diagnosed with colon cancer four years ago.

Boseman did not speak publicly about his cancer diagnosis and was known to keep quiet about his personal life, including his family.

In October 2019, Boseman got engaged to his girlfriend, singer Taylor Simone Ledward, according to Page Six. The two were pictured together at several events in 2019.Boseman and Ledward were believed to have gotten married in secret in the months before the actor’s death, Page Six reported

Boseman’s family referred to him as a “true fighter.”

“A true fighter, Chadwick persevered through it all, and brought you many of the films you have come to love so much,” his family said. “From Marshall to Da 5 Bloods, August Wilson’s Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom and several more – all were filmed during and between countless surgeries and chemotherapy. It was the honor of his career to bring King T’Challa to life in Black Panther.”

The day of Boseman’s death coincided with the day that Major League Baseball commemorated legend Jackie Robinson. Boseman portrayed the baseball star in the 2013 film “42.”

Many of Boseman’s friends, fans, and former co-stars have shared powerful messages honoring his life, career, and contributions to the arts.

All over the world, many have taken to social media to express their shock and love for the beloved movie hero. Read some of the reactions below:

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/29/black-panther-hero-chadwick-boseman-reportedly-marries-in-secret-before-his-death/

Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by Ade3131: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
The guy looks like someone in his late 20s than anything near 40... RIP

1 Like

Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by Curvinus(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ade3131:

He had good hairline. Most men his age would have been hit by the norwood reaper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by Kalatium(m): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Rip man
Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by Humanoid01(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm still mourning his death. No celebrity's death has ever hit me this way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by esivue007(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Humanoid01:
Micheal Jackson's and Whitney Houston nko undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 30, 2020
Ade3131:
Am telling you very handsome nigarr
Just went through his IG post now
But am not sure if he had kids

1 Like

Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:14am On Aug 30, 2020
I swear... not even Kobe's death was this painful to me
only celebrities whose deaths tore my heart are Michael Jackson and Chadwick
Humanoid01:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 30, 2020
Ade3131:
good diet,exercise, and i bet he didnt do hard drugs like some of his hollywood counterparts
may he rip

3 Likes

Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 30, 2020
Curvinus:

He had good hairline. Most men his age would have been hit by the norwood reaper.
some guys before they even turn 25 they will lost all their hair sef
Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by marshalcarter: 2:49am On Aug 30, 2020
This guy death sha....E pain me ooo...
my sister has forgotten that death is a respecter of no man..been crying since yesterday...na wa ooooh �

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by ednut1(m): 5:50am On Aug 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Am telling you very handsome nigarr
Just went through his IG post now
But am not sure if he had kids
he lived in a civilized society where people are not being hounded and forced to have kids. Its a choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by Humanoid01(m): 5:55am On Aug 30, 2020
esivue007:
Micheal Jackson's and Whitney Houston nko undecided
I can't remember how that felt, but I wasn't really a fan at that time.
Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by Humanoid01(m): 5:59am On Aug 30, 2020
marshalcarter:
my sister has forgotten that death is a respecter of no man..been crying since yesterday...na wa ooooh �
I shed a tear after reading the news. Chadwick seemed like someone who was almost impossible to love. Many are still in shock 'cause it was so sudden.
Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:01am On Aug 30, 2020
marshalcarter:
Heeeyah!
Say sorry to kid sis on our behalf.
Tell her that only God understands why some things happen.
Tell her that death is one of the few constant thing in life,
because one day.........

1 Share

Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by tehilah92(f): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

I swear, e shock me
Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by cassbeat(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2020
I get goosebumps anytime I come across news about his death.... So painful

1 Like

Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by paulolee(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2020
still cnt believe he's gone and down with cancer for all these while he was shooting....continue to R.I.P mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I swear... not even Kobe's death was this painful to me
only celebrities whose deaths tore my heart are Michael Jackson and Chadwick

Moomoo... how do you measure the pain?
Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by skyhighweb1: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2020
0KNM:

Moomoo... how do you measure the pain?
via d way he knew them d most
Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2020
skyhighweb1:
via d way he knew them d most

She barely knew any of them. She’s just a stoopid clout chaser
Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by skyhighweb1: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2020
0KNM:

She barely knew any of them. She’s just a stoopid clout chaser
bro i meant like watching their movies n listening to thier music she proberly not into sport
Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
skyhighweb1:
bro i meant like watching their movies n listening to thier music she proberly not into sport

Where she wan see their movies? From that her village that only their king have tv? Are you kidding me?
Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by Kingluqman(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Stop dragging people after death

RIP Boseman

Re: Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea by esivue007(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

I can't remember how that felt, but I wasn't really a fan at that time.
okay,you're d best!!! cool cool

(1) (Reply)

"Nothing Is Impossible" – Big Truck Speeding On Expressway Without Front Tires / Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue / Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.