Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Reportedly Snatched Her Best Friend's Husband Diesmysteriously - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Reportedly Snatched Her Best Friend's Husband Diesmysteriously (518 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Reportedly Snatched Her Best Friend's Husband Diesmysteriously by PalmchatApp: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
The Nigerian lady, Farida Bashir, who was accused last year by her close friend, Aisha Laah, of snatching her fiance, Junaidu Usman Abubakar, has died.

She reportedly died after complaining of stomach pain. Kannywood actress, Aisha Humairah shared the news writing;

"God has forgiven you Farida
God makes it a resting-place for you

God forgives you Bashir God is a resting-place for you God grants patience and patience to the best of our destiny."

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Reportedly Snatched Her Best Friend's Husband Diesmysteriously by PalmchatApp: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Preventing Unwanted Pregnancy? Here Are Some Steps You Never Taught Of / . / My Boyfriend Cheated On Me- Should I Return His Gifts To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.