Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Common Excuses Some Guys Give For Not Shooting Their Shots. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common Excuses Some Guys Give For Not Shooting Their Shots. (548 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Excuses Some Guys Give For Not Shooting Their Shots. by TheMaleCulture: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
We always have that friend who can talk a big deal but when it's time to talk to that girl he likes he always finds one excuse or the other.

Here are common excuses we hear...

1. She's too hot.

2. I have to pee.

3. She's checking something on her phone.

4. Let me take my time. (Till she leaves)

5. She sat down... Hmmm I can only approach girls standing.

6. She's walking... I don't want to stalk her.

7. She looks sad.

8. I'm not sure if she's that hot (After looking at her 3 times and still counting).

9. She's probably busy.

10. She looks like the "small girl, big God" type.

11. I'm not warmed up (Is it football?)

12. She's shopping, I don't want to bother her.

Add yours in the comments.

http://themaleculture.com
Re: Common Excuses Some Guys Give For Not Shooting Their Shots. by Novak(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
She's too tall

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Most Nigerian Girls / Rice or beans / Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap, Says Princess Shyngle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.