Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,378 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Disciplinary Measures: To Cane Or Not To Cane - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Disciplinary Measures: To Cane Or Not To Cane (293 Views)

Love Beyond Measures / Class Disciplinary Measures (contd) With Abigail Adetokunbo / Did You Know How To "Eat" Cane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disciplinary Measures: To Cane Or Not To Cane by SynCityNg: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
It’s holiday time!

Last week, I told you in my post that I was going to share the disciplinary measures I use in my classroom. Let’s roll!

Now, some schools have this “No use of cane here” rule and I’ve heard teachers talk about its impossibility, even parents are on the divide.

Camp one says, “Please beat my children o! I was beaten too and it didn’t kill me,”

Camp two is like, “Use the cane but I don’t want to see any mark or blood or else…”

Camp three interrupts, “Don’t you even dare use the cane on my children! I WILL ARREST YOU!”

This issue has been making waves. Earlier this year, ... http://syncityng.com/2018/07/17/miss-abbys-classroom-with-abigail-adetokunbo-2/

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Need To Know About The Book Editing Process / Espirit De Corps By TEGADR / (novel) Itakun Ife By Rowjew (chapter 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.