Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? (2659 Views)

Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
please I seriously need an answer to this, my gf who is also my coxmate broke up with me because she thought she was pregnant and according to her she started seeing me as someone that wants to destroy her future, when we assumed for the semester she gave me the shocking news after I begged her to tell me her mind because she have been behaving strange, I was so bittered that I started dating another gal who also happens to be my coxmate, when my ex found out I have started dating another gal, she was so angry with me that she called me out of the class privately and bitterly told me that I am a cheat and that I never loved her, she went on by saying I was forcing her to break up with her so I can hang out with my new gf, she went on by saying that she still loves me but she don't want to date for now and
her seeing me with the new gal gets her angry and jealous, after somedays I broke up with the new gal because I still love my ex despite she broke up with me and we still hang out together and do romantic stuff even as we are not dating, please I need your advice, am I doing the right thing by still being with her despite we ain't dating what should I do
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by MissRaine69(f): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
You need to focus on your school and leave these confused children alone. Life in the real world is not very kind. There will be more confused girls come your way in life but right now break free and move on.
Condoms are also very helpful as well because in your sorry state can you provide for a family?
Regarding your conundrum she does not know what she wants and is quite immature. You both need to stop wasting each other’s time.
You need to focus on what matters.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by Rawmalik: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
MissRaine69:
You need to focus on your school and leave these confused children alone. Life in the real world is not very kind. There will be more confused girls come your way in life but right now break free and move on.
Condoms are also very helpful as well because in your sorry state can you provide for a family?
Regarding your conundrum she does not know what she wants and is quite immature. You both need to stop wasting each other’s time.
you this missraine. you always have something to say sad

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by Resener11(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
timmy527:
please I seriously need an answer to this, my gf who is also my coxmate broke up with me because she thought she was pregnant and according to her she started seeing me as someone that wants to destroy her future, when we assumed for the semester she gave me the shocking news after I begged her to tell me her mind because she have been behaving strange, I was so bittered that I started dating another gal who also happens to be my coxmate, when my ex found out I have started dating another gal, she was so angry with me that she called me out of the class privately and bitterly told me that I am a cheat and that I never loved her, she went on by saying I was forcing her to break up with her so I can hang out with my new gf, she went on by saying that she still loves me but she don't want to date for now and
her seeing me with the new gal gets her angry and jealous, after somedays I broke up with the new gal because I still love my ex despite she broke up with me and we still hang out together and do romantic stuff even as we are not dating, please I need your advice, am I doing the right thing by still being with her despite we ain't dating what should I do

Yes it’s possible

Check my signature
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by MissRaine69(f): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rawmalik:
you this missraine. you always have something to say sad
The purpose of this forum is to do what exactly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by CaptainStephen(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
This boy no get work, you need to spend some days in mallamfatori
Ya brain go reset
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by CaptainStephen(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ya brain go reset
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Resener11:

Yes it’s possible

Check my signature
so what do you advise I do, I should continue like that with her...?
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
MissRaine69:
thanks so much, but it's not as easy you you think
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
CaptainStephen:

Ya brain go reset
ppl answering Stephen are always stupid, I have one in my Lodge and he is our security man, now I have meet again here..SMH
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by mhizbel(f): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
From what I read... I think you jumped into another relationship immediately after to spite your ex... Well, congrats! It worked.
Some people make the mistake of immediately jumping into another relationship when they are yet to heal from the previous one(s).
So, I'd advise you to take time to heal before you walk into another relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by CaptainStephen(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
timmy527:
ppl answering Stephen are always stupid, I have one in my Lodge and he is our security man, now I have meet again here..SMH
yimmu , come talk am for my front

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by Resener11(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
timmy527:
so what do you advise I do, I should continue like that with her...?

Don’t put all your effort on her only. Keep the new one too but codedly
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
timmy527:
I don't think she's indirectly saying it's easy. What's important is you focus on your NEEDS, not trivial issues. Whether it's easy or not, you need to take your mind off these things and focus on having a bright future.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by Mrnakeina(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
I can't find 'coxmate' in my dictionary...

Can anyone help please?
Op is in the University, he writes his examinations and other assessment in English and can't be displaying stvpidity here right?

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by Learnstuffs: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
By the time your coxmate will cause your GP to undergo free fall under gravity, I will give u advice

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
SMH... This is the reason Nigeria will never see the light. A supposed undergraduate wrote that painstaking epistle above? shocked

Bia Op, it's like you need a resounding slap. It won't come from me anyway, your GP will do the job and by then, your eye will clear.

Useless youth!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by DonHummer(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abeg whc school and dept you dey? because it seems your class ladies are cheerful donours

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by jefdr001: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
The op types so fast that he doesn't have time for punctuations.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by courna(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
DonHummer:
Abeg whc school and dept you dey? because it seems your class ladies are cheerful donours

I be dey think soo oo

imagine jumping from one girl to the other in the same department....

I no fit even date my coursemate to start with....

the guy try sha
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
Its very possible.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jayhazard:

I don't think she's indirectly saying it's easy. What's important is you focus on your NEEDS, not trivial issues. Whether it's easy or not, you need to take your mind off these things and focus on having a bright future.
I believe u have a gf.. why are you wicked
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Valerie47:
Its very possible.
give reasons y do u say so
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
mhizbel:
From what I read... I think you jumped into another relationship immediately after to spite your ex... Well, congrats! It worked.
Some people make the mistake of immediately jumping into another relationship when they are yet to heal from the previous one(s).
So, I'd advise you to take time to heal before you walk into another relationship.
I did dat to recover from the wound...but I guess it didn't work out
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mrnakeina:
I can't find 'coxmate' in my dictionary...

Can anyone help please?
Op is in the University, he writes his examinations and other assessment in English and can't be displaying stvpidity here right?
hello Mr stupidity must I write it as coursemate U don't know d meaning of abbreviation abi Mugu
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Learnstuffs:
By the time your coxmate will cause your GP to undergo free fall under gravity, I will give u advice
be nice nah.. na only advice on this particular issue I ask for!
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
HenryDion:
SMH... This is the reason Nigeria will never see the light. A supposed undergraduate wrote that painstaking epistle above? shocked

Bia Op, it's like you need a resounding slap. It won't come from me anyway, your GP will do the job and by then, your eye will clear.

Useless youth!
wicked youth... Oya lie say u are girlfrienless grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
DonHummer:
this is why ur ancestors removed ur brain and used it to eat soup.. undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by timmy527(m): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
jefdr001:
The op types so fast that he doesn't have time for punctuations.
my dear you are right but don't you have sense to understand on ur own
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by chigoizie7(m): 1:02am On Dec 16, 2018
if I call u mumu now, they will say that I have insulted u
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by MissRaine69(f): 1:41am On Dec 16, 2018
timmy527:
Nothing is easy, life is not easy having difficult conversations is not easy that is what it means to be an adult.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 16, 2018
timmy527:
give reasons y do u say so
Well, some ladies have anger issues which will prompt them to break up with their partner, its not as if they want to, its just anger, then later on, they start regretting by their action.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bizarre; Kenyan Man Impregnate 3 Virgin Sisters / See The Salvage Reply This Man Got For Asking For Counsel (photos) / South African Couple Having Sex In The Open And It's Goimg Viral (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.