Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car (99535 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Portable Crashes His Range Rover / Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Jesusbabygirl(f): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jodhar:
Why do I have a feeling that banky staged the whole thing to get the needed publicity for the car he wants to sell? Now everybody knows his car is for sale and I believe he is getting a lot of calls from interested buyers right now
As long as it is working, that's smartness grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Oktane: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Even if he did, the girl was silly to fall for the trap...... People should learn to MYOB ....

Sir, you don't get it !!!!!!
There was nothing like this actually.

Everything was stage managed to attract the attention he is getting now. His biography is also sold herein.

I think it is rather too cheap for this icon.

He lost like 3 rungs on my assessment ladder.

Why did he even go as far as naming the charities?
Maybe he should have gone further and published a list of the benefitting students and cancer victims.

Very cheap stunt!

But then who can blame him?
We are a cheap people. Very easily excitable.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by automatix: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
verygudbadguy:
Classic man.
TBH, there is a clear difference between a well trained obodo Oyinbo boy and his counterpart in Naija. The Ilu Oyinbo boys seem to be grounded in humility and prudence. They are never materialistic. They have seen it all so nothing freaks them. A typical Naija boy whether well trained or not wants to have everything. This is because we lacked so much whether from a rich or poor background. We lack good roads, social amenities. It's also part of the things we learnt from our thieving leaders. God help us.

God bless Banky W. True definition of a gentle man.
bros, its poverty mentality and what sick Nigerians equate as riches... the stupid ladies are part of the reason many nigerians want get rich quick.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by consultancy: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
shouldn't have obliged the sluts with a reply. he saw an opportunity to market the car and he duly converted
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by automatix: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amakavula:
Who else feel he should have kept quiet?
he is a human and has feelings... it probably got to him.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Mac2016(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
This car SAGA taught me a lesson - Always learn to get your priorities right!....Only if they know how much his chemotherapies cost him.

At least, he is not like some celebrities who spend vainly, then when they are truly in need, they publicly and shamelessly appeal for funds from the masses.

2008 Range Rover not even 1991....smh for some people. People that don't even have 2015 model of bathroom slippers.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Boldened statement got me laughing hard grin grin grin
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Olulinks(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jodhar:
Why do I have a feeling that banky staged the whole thing to get the needed publicity for the car he wants to sell? Now everybody knows his car is for sale and I believe he is getting a lot of calls from interested buyers right now
You too get sense! But he bashed some yeyebrities in his reply. I'm not expecting the prospective buyer to come from that angle.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Olulinks(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amakavula:
Who else feel he should have kept quiet?
Its a set up. He has to reply them to publicise the auction of the car. It's all well planned out.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Lexusgs430: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Oktane:

Sir, you don't get it !!!!!!
There was nothing like this actually.

Everything was stage managed to attract the attention he is getting now. His biography is also sold herein.

I think it is rather too cheap for this icon.

He lost like 3 rungs on my assessment ladder.

Why did he even go as far as naming the charities?
Maybe he should have gone further and published a list of the benefitting students and cancer victims.

Very cheap stunt!

But then who can blame him?
We are a cheap people. Very easily excitable.

So you are saying the video girl + Banky planned this stunt?

If he/they did, it got the attention it deserved..... Meaning the stunt is working/worked......

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by marv1: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
What an epic response. ?
I don't know why some people will not mind their business.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Anaskie(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kingsleychris1:
Not saying this cause of d write up but coz av been his fam since 2008 and I know banky too well.
He is d most intelligent celebrity, like it or not argue with ekiti election. He is so educated and matured and so far so good everyone can testify that he is not the show off type of celebrity.. argue with ur ancestors..
When d news trended about him driving an old car I just laughed..
A real business man with brains dosent spend lavishly..
This is d kind of person banky is right from his EME days with wizkid..
Keynote... careless about what people talk about you and focus on d brighter side.. nobody pays your bills..

Wetin bring Ekiti election enter this topic?

Lol. You've got me laughing really hard here.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
For instance, i live in LEkki phase 1, i dey enter keke , i dey enter danfo but stupid people will be expecting me to live according to 'Lekki standard ' .

Live your life and forget that stalking LovePeddler.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
automatix:
bros, its poverty mentality and what sick Nigerians equate as riches... the stupid ladies are part of the reason many nigerians want get rich quick.

Allen Iverson, Mike Tyson, MC Hammer comes to mind. Of recent, birdman (baby)
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by fecozy365: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Exactly my brother
Jodhar:
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Banky ought not to have dignified those witches with a response.. and now all these?...
I'll go with the conspiracy theory around this whole ish.
I feel it's all well scripted. lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by CYBERCRIME(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
MollyBank:

Hating Who? Banky W? Lmao! Why would I hate him. I have more than what he has and have given more than what he has given, so I ask again why would I hate on him?
Brother please change my story only school fees i need please => vanmeche@gmail.com
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 18, 2018
Jodhar:

It's your type that will see someone dying and say: 'leave am E dey joke, E just wan trend'.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by safarigirl(f): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2018
Hedonisst:

When you (and many of your fellow blockheads here) are busy slaying... Opening your legs and taking stupid suggestive pictures is easier than actually reading and understanding.

i don't expect mentally inferior characters like you to comprehend the context and substance of anything beyond one or two lines of text.
this was uncalled for. Not every female opens her legs and not everyone wants to read Banky's self-praising letter.

He obviously wrote it for small minds to hail him as some game changer, but if he needs to write a letter so long to explain himself to total strangers, then Banky obviously has self esteem issues. He is one of those people that wants to keep up the idea of a faultless person to the whole world, I hope his canvas is big enough for this picture he is painting

He should have said nothing TBH. He doesn't owe anyone an explanation

4 Likes

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by donqx: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by sholarcoding1: 12:58am On Jul 18, 2018
He didn’t have to reply those idiots but to each his own.

Also, this online auction thing is not gonna work. Trust Naija’s , they’ll bid up to 100 million naira just to mess with him. Good luck to him
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Yale9(m): 1:34am On Jul 18, 2018
MollyBank:

Hating Who? Banky W? Lmao! Why would I hate him. I have more than what he has and have given more than what he has given, so I ask again why would I hate on him?
because you are known only by yourself.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by PropertyDeals(f): 1:41am On Jul 18, 2018

Old Car, Old Rugged... Good for the business and for the meme part of it.
Are you done with your market analysis of the next property/land you want to acquire? If Real Estate Investment or Land Banking is your choice, it's better you do it rightly with a reputable source. No matter where you need land or house/apartment property in Lagos and other states, we are capable. Our office is in Ikeja (off Medical Road), feel free to visit or call us via the details in my signature. Don't miss this ongoing 50% discount promo on Queens Court Shapati Lakowe.

Check or signature below!!!
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by zimakod(m): 1:44am On Jul 18, 2018
Banky. the real guy grin
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by dederocs(m): 3:06am On Jul 18, 2018
Brainless oloshos everywhere, only good to suck diicks
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by MrMacinterchi1: 3:29am On Jul 18, 2018
chicagoPD:
Bro u don't need to respond fools sometimes...

I actually think that one needs to. Not most time; but sometimes , it's definitely necessary.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Collyno82(m): 4:22am On Jul 18, 2018
royalamour:
grin So this boy's got a lot of time on his hands to reply the sluts with stark mouth odour?

He didn't waste his time, rather he succeeded in imparting knowledge not only to the girl but to all of us. Cheers
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by anselm791(m): 6:01am On Jul 18, 2018
brand newly found respect for this brother, his mind works like mine. as for that girl, you can hide your face in shame now.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by dizon: 6:47am On Jul 18, 2018
E pain am grin
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Toxydon147: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2018
grin :DYiu seem very right.
Jodhar:
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Azam101: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2018
verygudbadguy:
Classic man.
TBH, there is a clear difference between a well trained obodo Oyinbo boy and his counterpart in Naija. The Ilu Oyinbo boys seem to be grounded in humility and prudence. They are never materialistic. They have seen it all so nothing freaks them. A typical Naija boy whether well trained or not wants to have everything. This is because we lacked so much whether from a rich or poor background. We lack good roads, social amenities. It's also part of the things we learnt from our thieving leaders. God help us.

God bless Banky W. True definition of a gentle man.
Thanks for these write up! Gracia

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by MeezPat(f): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Banky too talk...life history,biography...even include chats....crybaby
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Azam101: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2018
royalamour:
grin So this boy's got a lot of time on his hands to reply the sluts with stark mouth odour?

The dude tried to educate her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Actor Ozor Akubueze Dies In Enugu / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.