Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car (99537 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Portable Crashes His Range Rover / Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Azam101: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2018
Genius Reply!
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Hakeem3(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2018
Jodhar:
Why do I have a feeling that banky staged the whole thing to get the needed publicity for the car he wants to sell? Now everybody knows his car is for sale and I believe he is getting a lot of calls from interested buyers right now

You can call it marketing strategy grin
Jodhar:
Why do I have a feeling that banky staged the whole thing to get the needed publicity for the car he wants to sell? Now everybody knows his car is for sale and I believe he is getting a lot of calls from interested buyers right now

You can call it marketing strategy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by decollex(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2018
I am inspired.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by AdeniyiA(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Amakavula:
Who else feel he should have kept quiet?
I don't think so, in fact his reply has help spread the needed awareness for his car auctioning ...
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by romeorailss: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Jodhar:

That's called business acumen wink
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by MollyBank: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2018
Yale9:
because you are known only by yourself.

Banky that everyone knows is still as broke as f@ck. I would rather be known by family anf friends and live super comfortable that be known by all with dry pocket, aka fake lives.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by thaimyp(f): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2018
Jodhar:
very funny why wuld waste his time staging that kind of stunt. he is not like u dumb ass
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by iamyoungskid(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2018
this is what you get what you get when the omon... peputeratively obnobs through the obglobin. grin grin grin grin
nice reply. some people cant just mind their own business
and those girls are indomie sellers o
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2018
verygudbadguy:
Classic man.
TBH, there is a clear difference between a well trained obodo Oyinbo boy and his counterpart in Naija. The Ilu Oyinbo boys seem to be grounded in humility and prudence. They are never materialistic. They have seen it all so nothing freaks them. A typical Naija boy whether well trained or not wants to have everything. This is because we lacked so much whether from a rich or poor background. We lack good roads, social amenities. It's also part of the things we learnt from our thieving leaders. God help us.

God bless Banky W. True definition of a gentle man.

Nice write up bro. When i arrived in South Africa , i was shocked at how humble rich people are , you wont see their boys oppressing the poor ones or showing off ro humiliate others . Those who have dont skip qeues here or get special treatment , everyone qeues for their turn whether in public office or fast food joint. How i wish we could start behaving like normal people. Here nigerians stand out because they always flash and make noise about ridiculous things that people here dont care about , like how much he spends in a club per night grin. Its embarassing .

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Smile31(f): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2018
Good letter! The message from Banky's letter is exactly what I had in mind while watching the video. Welcome to Nigeria, where people are measured by the properties they own. Just yesterday I visited some schools in my area to drop a letter and just because I came by public transport, the security men treated me like dirt and attended only to those who came with their cars. In Nigeria people measure you by two things :
1. what you drive, and
2. what you are wearing,

not what / who you are. Really bad. So if he's a celebrity, he should own the newest cars in the world . At least he has a car that moves him from one point to the other. Many people don't have any. Please let's learn to stop measuring people by what they have. That's why there's so much pressure on everyone these days. Social media is making people to acquire things they can't afford and also making some people not to feel free posting anything because of the fear of being looked down on.

Some people are rich but ideally prefer to use what they have at the moment, some even prefer public transport. It doesn't make them any less than others. Besides there's an extent to which you use an item and you naturally adjust to it in such a way that using any other similar item becomes difficult, especially items like cars or PCs. Let all these pressures stop.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2018
Smile31:
Good letter! The message from Banky's letter is exactly what I had in mind while watching the video. Welcome to Nigeria, where people are measured by the properties they own. Just yesterday I visited some schools in my area to drop a letter and just because I came by public transport, the security men treated me like dirt and attended only to those who came with their cars. In Nigeria people measure you by two things :
1. what you drive, and
2. what you are wearing,

not what / who you are. Really bad. So if he's a celebrity, he should own the newest cars in the world . At least he has a car that moves him from one point to the other. Many people don't have any. Please let's learn to stop measuring people by what they have. That's why there's so much pressure on everyone these days. Social media is making people to acquire things they can't afford and also making some people not to feel free posting anything because of the fear of being looked down on.

Some people are rich but ideally prefer to use what they have at the moment, some even prefer public transport. It doesn't make them any less than others. Besides there's an extent to which you use an item and you naturally adjust to it in such a way that using any other similar item becomes difficult, especially items like cars or PCs. Let all these pressures stop.

Such a touching post. Whenever i visit naija i feel like crying , you see how the poor are maltreated and looked down on or treated as slaves by the working class and the rich, its sad. Why wont we have young men constituting a nuisance in every country looking for quick cash so that they too can go back to naija and opress sad. Where i live you can take a train with a C.E.O or minister and you wont be made to feel like you dont belong sad. A street begger can queu at kfc with the working class people and will get the same service , can we get that in naija . Our attitude towards money really needs to change if we want a normal society.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Fynekings: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2018
Amakavula:
Who else feel he should have kept quiet?
I feel same buddy. Maybe he took to its advantage and publicly advertise his auction sale for the car, sense!!..
I love him for that though.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Yale9(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2018
MollyBank:

Banky that everyone knows is still as broke as f@ck. I would rather be known by family anf friends and live super comfortable that be known by all with dry pocket, aka fake lives.
abeg go and have a conference with ur likes where you can look for more people to judge and hate.. I need realists around me. Goodluck!
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by vitusbrad: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2018
royalamour:
grin So this boy's got a lot of time on his hands to reply the sluts with stark mouth odour?

He only passed a message to us all, so grab it and move on inu
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by MENTORCH(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jodhar:

Nah! he can’t stage this kind of stuff. No matter what his response was, those slutty girls dissed him bad. He is a realist and that is good. He doesn’t need all this stunt to get that car sold and I think it’s the diss that is making him want to sell it.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by MENTORCH(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
I didn’t expect someone like Banky to write all this because of those stupid hoes. He doesn’t really owe anybody any explanation. This is why Nigerian celebrities live above their means and go broke.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by MollyBank: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yale9:
abeg go and have a conference with ur likes where you can look for more people to judge and hate.. I need realists around me. Goodluck!

GTFOH
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by OyinO: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
geometricaxis:
Too much story.

why do you have to explain to anybody talk less a stranger?

I'm disappointment he bothered to reply, he's gone down in my estimation.
and he's gone up in countless people's estimation. Your negative emotional estimation don't count in countless positive estimations.
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Etianwanokon: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
You are something else. My respect for you and your wife has increased.
Don't mind
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by Premiumwriter: 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hedonisst:

When you (and many of your fellow blockheads here) are busy slaying... Opening your legs and taking stupid suggestive pictures is easier than actually reading and understanding.

i don't expect mentally inferior characters like you to comprehend the context and substance of anything beyond one or two lines of text.
then who you come type all this one for
Re: Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car by PropertyDeals(f): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
MENTORCH:

Nah! he can’t stage this kind of stuff. No matter what his response was, those slutty girls dissed him bad. He is a realist and that is good. He doesn’t need all this stunt to get that car sold and I think it’s the diss that is making him want to sell it.
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Actor Ozor Akubueze Dies In Enugu / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.