Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC (15529 Views)

APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu / No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Tflex01: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lol.....

Clowns

grin
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Ilekeh(f): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ivimilly:
Come 2019 is either buhari leaves aso rock or I leave Nigeria for him

You can take the otapiapia visa.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Goddex: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
The National Assembly has to do something urgently
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Ijaya123: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lol....PDP the grand master at election rigging now forming saint... grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by obailala(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nogodye:
The money the gave out during ekiti state governorship election is called what? "MOBILISATION FEE"! They are mad...
I hear even the governor gave workers and pensioners, N3000 'transport fare' to go vote (for PDP of course).

5 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by SaintLucia: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
momodub:
Really I don't believe
Don't mind PDP, what of the one Fayose bought for Emeka sorry I mean Eleka a day before the election in Government House?

3 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Ogbenisoft28(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
dagus:
politicians and lies haba undecided undecided undecided undecided

meanwhile guys are you bored and in need of some entertainment? then kindly check my signature..wink

or you can pretty much add me on skype instead at "hustlingbae"

i would do my best to entertain you wink

serious buyers only!!! undecided undecided

What exactly are you selling please ?

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Crossboy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:
Even IPOB slaves will be shocked at this lie grin

Maybe I'm being too kind, I've never met a group of gullible illiterates ready to swallow any nonsense to the detriment of their region just to spite the Yorubas.

All groups in Nigeria buy votes. What would you call Fayoṣe's last attempt at grabbing at straws by sending ₦4k bank alerts the day before Ekiti's election? No be valentine present.

Ekiti people collected money and chopped. Still, they kicked the thug out. Same way Yoruba ọbas collected GEJ's billions and still kicked the incompetent fool out. Yorubas are wise. grin tongue
Highfive
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Abascoh: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Newpride(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Useless pdp.
Who first introduced rigging and bribery in the electoral system in Nigeria .

God punishes whoever that came out with this lie from pdp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by GoldHorse(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
We u kip kuaet!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Lumig: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
SuperS1Panther:
Even Lucifer will be laughing at these bloody liars.

Have you forgotten the dollarization of SW by your Hero and Party in 2015.

You were simply beaten in your own game. Keep writhing in your pain.

Over to Osun State
you are too correct

3 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by blazer2018: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
paymentvoucher:
Is PDP Mad?

3k Fayose shared on the eve of Ekiti Election is called what?

See as Civil Servant account dry like graveyard, yet Fayose wanted his stooge to win...he must be mad.... grin

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Johnnyessence(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
hmmmm. All is well.
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Nogodye(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
obailala:
I hear even the governor gave workers and pensioners, N3000 'transport fare' to go vote (for PDP of course).
Yes now...They call it stipend from the state purse.Can't you see Fayose is a mad man that take ekiti indigene for granted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Yankee101: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
I don't like APC but PDP is lying through it's fingers

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by alen4smith(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Chikexe:
The Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) have taken to her official twitter handle to distance herself from accusations of buying votes during elections,saying that, there is no circumstances that will push the PDP to descend to the level of buying votes in any election.

Read the tweet below:
Imagine the so called rebranded looting party!
Consequently, members of the APCNigeria who are going about media houses and claiming that their party bought votes in response to some parties that engaged in such practice are certainly not responding to the PDP.

The PDP Will Never Buy Votes: There is no circumstances that will push the PDP to descend to the level of buying votes in any election, no matter the machination of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

http://www.vondanews.com/we-will-never-buy-votes-in-any-election-pdp-to-apc/
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by michoim(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Father of vote buying (PDP)says they will never buy vote...what a laughable PDP!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by afoo02(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Chikexe:
The Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) have taken to her official twitter handle to distance herself from accusations of buying votes during elections,saying that, there is no circumstances that will push the PDP to descend to the level of buying votes in any election.

Read the tweet below:

Consequently, members of the APCNigeria who are going about media houses and claiming that their party bought votes in response to some parties that engaged in such practice are certainly not responding to the PDP.

The PDP Will Never Buy Votes: There is no circumstances that will push the PDP to descend to the level of buying votes in any election, no matter the machination of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

http://www.vondanews.com/we-will-never-buy-votes-in-any-election-pdp-to-apc/

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Kennyfancy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

Maybe I'm being too kind, I've never met a group of gullible illiterates ready to swallow any nonsense to the detriment of their region just to spite the Yorubas.

All groups in Nigeria buy votes. What would you call Fayoṣe's last attempt at grabbing at straws by sending ₦4k bank alerts the day before Ekiti's election? No be valentine present.

Ekiti people collected money and chopped. Still, they kicked the thug out. Same way Yoruba ọbas collected GEJ's billions and still kicked the incompetent fool out. Yorubas are wise. grin tongue
. slave tribe to the fulani
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by olajizz01(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bluezy13:
I wish some parties will pay me on election days. I'll gladly collect as much as possible and still vote my choice.

Collecting money is not a problem, it's only the stupid fellows who will allow the money to detect their choice.
Don't you hear what they called it"SEE AND BUY"u must flash your ballot paper b4 paying u .
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by kennykg(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lol

"Stop buying vote with public money"
We don't buy votes says PDP
OK
Soon the alleged #3,000 ekiti stipend would be probed
What's the money for?
What's the source of the money ?
Who approved the disbursement of the stipend ?
Etc

Then we would ask this questions again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by yipata: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
SO PDPS HAVE NOW TURNED NAIJAS TO FOOLS THAT CAN LIE TO OUR FACE AND EXPECT US TO BELIEVE ANY OF THIER WORDS. INSTEAD OF YOU TO KEEP QUIET AND OPPOSE FROM OTHER ANGLES. U GUYS ARE JUST ILLITERATES. UR REGIME WILL BE WORSE THAN ABACHAS OWN IF GIVEN THE CHANCE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Zoom this picture, you will discover the Man sharing money wore PDP shirt..... PDP can cry for Africa. cry me a river....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Bluezy13(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
olajizz01:
Don't you hear what they called it"SEE AND BUY"u must flash your ballot paper b4 paying u .

Ain't interested no more!
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by 9jaArea: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rubbish!
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Kendude: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
NonsoWow:
PDP were sharing 5k while APC were sharing 4k to the hungry voters in ekiti. They remain two corrupt parties that Nigerians must get rid of so that we can move forward.
PDP and APC were sharing money to the wise voters not hungry voters because they collected the money and voted for their choice, that's how it should be in this nation to eliminate those politheifcians

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by loswhite(m): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bluezy13:
I wish some parties will pay me on election days. I'll gladly collect as much as possible and still vote my choice.

Collecting money is not a problem, it's only the stupid fellows who will allow the money to detect their choice.
collecting money is the problem...if u collect u are also stupid

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

Yorubas are not wise. I am a Yoruba boy and I know what am saying. 70% of yourubas are not wise.
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by viccgm: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
This strategy don scatter PDP brain. Hahahahahahaha. Maybe 2019 Presidential election fit be 20k because dollar don cost.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

Although, Not All Yorubas Are Slaves, You And The Types Of Tinubu Are Slaves. U Av Been Bought Off Since 16th Century. Sophisticated slowpoke Claiming Wise.
See What Ur Stupidity Have Led The Country To. NONSENSE
If U Av No Reasonable Thing To Say, Just Shut Up!!
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
muykem:
Will PDP keep quite. They think everybody is IPOB. If PDP is paid with their coins the party should have been died by now.

U mean nIPOB?? As in the Idiotic Pigs of Buhari? grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu Should Carry His Cross — Police Management / Open Grazing, VAT Bills Scale Second Reading At Lagos Assembly / Buhari Arrives Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.